First-Person hacks and new views for vehicles

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I happy you like it... makes me want to make it even better (as if thats possible!!)

Im just going to post a common question here cuz some *cough* foreigners had problems

If you have the ON-FOOT enabled... once you are in game and ready to walk, press * and you should instantly be in new first person view.

If you are wondering how to get to the new IN-CAR views... first you must enable the hack by pressing * then once you are in a car simply Cycle through all the views and you should eventually see the new camera views.

If nothing is happening and you are SURE its enabled then i suggest you download a new EXE file due to incompatible versions from other countries.

Suggested version: GRAND.THEFT.AUTO.VICE.CITY.V1.0.ENG.GIMPSRUS.NOCD.ZIP

cant link it cuz its illegal :/

Edited by Guest
  • 5 weeks later...

Neither MeTM OR HimTM

I have covered Mr. Hat???Death's campaign for forum idiot for some time. Lately I have stood back and giggled at his always constructive and brilliantly crafted posts. I hope his hard work doesn't go unrewarded.

He raised from the dead a month old string and replied like someone was talking to him. He also just sent me an email about his Heli in the Robber's Spawn pic. I am sure by mistake. He makes the forum worth reading. all hail hat.

He is dumb enough to take this as a compliment :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...