[Solved!]MTA too slow!

supermario12345

Question

@Solidsnake, He means the file after running the DXDiag...

@supermario, Instead of uploading it, open it and hold down "CTRL"+"A", when everything is highlighted then you could either right click and copy or hold down "CTRL"+"C".

After all of that, paste it HERE

Please install the following:

Provide another dxdiag log after installing.

The storage driver says "No JMB36X SCSI adapter found!Setup will now terminate!"

Uhhhhh,I think you gave me the wrong driver,I don't seem to have the adapter,but here's the link for the DXdiag log

http://pastebin.com/kgkX3W5N Yeah,I screwed the title up because,maybe it will get that ID error,yeah

That's alright, you can ignore the JMicron driver then.

Are you still getting low FPS? Does it happen on all servers?

Yeah,i'm getting low FPS,it happens in most of the servers,but good thing I get low ping,I will never lag,but it's simply,low FPS,tried with the newer drivers but it's still slow as hell...I enter race servers and the others are getting some kind of a head start... :|

I can see your pc has NVidia Graphic Driver:

try setting your settings to this: EP6qP.png

(EXCEPT THE RESOLUTION SETTING)

Another issuse :/

With my PC!BAAAAD!I can't hear some sounds in games or watching youtube and I need to turn up my volume,other sounds are heard like they're in reverse,others are heard normally,I've tried headphones but it still doesn't work,front jacks doesn't work because of some reason,it just doesn't read them,i've tried other jacks and it didn't work!*out of breath :oops: * I can't try your solution without sound :| it just makes me bored without sound and it's really annoying...

BTW,I have NVidia Graphics Card but it sucks,yeah,it's very very old and it's taken from a laptop because my other cards doesn't work because of the connectors,the yellow things,you know

So what exactly is the issue here? Volume is too low?

Kind of...For example,take Mari0 by StabYourself.com ,the music is heard really low and I need to turn up my speakers to the highest volume,right?NO!Because sounds are heard higher than the than the music,which is pretty annoying,I tried other speakers but,still doesn't work,I think I could downgrade my audio driver,downgrading helped me for hearing sound,because I upgraded and nothing came from the speakers,so,how can I downgrade my audio driver?I have the original driver,I tried to downgrade but it installed nothing!Just nothing..........How can I uninstall the driver then?That maybe would help :o:shock: I was out of breath ;)

go in to control panel located in your start menu and there should be something called "Uninstall Program" under the "Programs" Category.

Click on it and search for something called Audio or High Definition, if your not sure, take a screenshot and post it here.

go in to control panel located in your start menu and there should be something called "Uninstall Program" under the "Programs" Category.

Click on it and search for something called Audio or High Definition, if your not sure, take a screenshot and post it here.

Thank you,I know the driver,there is no need for screenshots or something,i'll try!I think I need to back it up before I try,tell me how do I back-up drivers,please?Last question....

You don't need a driver, Windows has its own driver which will suffice. Just uninstall and restart.
This is the real last question,I can't find the driver in Add or Remove,so I need to go to Device Manager to find it,it has a check box saying "delete the driver software for this device" Check it?Or leave it unchecked?Sorry for this question,i'm dumb with drivers and i'm not a "technician",i'm really scared for deleting it like normal :|