Report your Cheaters:

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ran across a few more myself, A group "VcG' was using their own custom map, when I explained to the others in the game why it was cheating, one member informed me to "stfu about other peoples business" when I replied he said "don't talk to VcG unless you are VcG" lol. As well russian_dude cheats sometimes and not others, has a foul temper, as well has his "russian friends" running enough trainers to crash everyone in a server.

and VcG are my buds :)

btw... it isnt cheating if you can kill the guy with one shot...

there are plenty of ways to kill someone in one shot

-a well placed m60 shot (very rare)

-a very close stubby shot(if 3 of the bullets hit them they die)

-heli blades(my favorite as i have yet to find a cheat that it cant beat

yesterday nite (Europe time) we went to an english server, the HH (hopelessheroes I think)...

The TuD clan was there....with 400mph speeding cars...

when I started to talk to them, they told me they were not cheatin' and that they created the cars...I told them that even if they were god, cheating on a server is just $^*ùù$*$*....

One of them, TuD Doc, told me speeding @400mph dont make him better...But aiming pplz with cars@400mph kill in one hit, so...

There were other guyz, the CNP clan, they saw the cheaters (they can confirm what im saying, I think, cause they were as upset as me)

I dunno if the tud clan is known, but this sux... :( :( :(

PS : I asked them to race on their side and dont interfere with real players, but they kept bothering the game... :/

PS bis : sorry again for my english, Im trying hard to be understood... :P

some cheaters use rare ways to kill: some ones just modify some files as weapons dat or other. :shock: a few days ago when i was playing one cheater fired me whith the shotgun. 8) but something was strange: :? his firing rate was xtremely high (if he were shotting whith the UZI or similar!) :roll: and he was shooting 2 or 3 times a second whith the shotgun and reloading xtremely fast. and i just culdn´t even stand up. :x and some other peeps run too xtremely fast even when im driving and follow me and fire my car.

also most of players when are going to die pause the game. it shouldn´t be able when you´re on multiplayer game!!!! what a fucking! :shock: i hope this to be fixed in 0.4..... :lol:

VCG clan are a cheat clan, nsnanegangsta is part of them.

The Australian servers has the worst cheaters, infact every oz server has a ratio of about 50-75% that cheat.

For a laugh the oz lads jump on over the world, and kill everyone.

I cheat myself, Ive modified my maps, use teleports, I can fly with jetpacks, modified my weapons dats, my car is one of the fastest in mta, also flys.

I use health hacks, my cars are bullet proof, sh.it they go through walls.

My cars can float, my helis can go from one side of the map to the other in a second.

So what is MTA 0.4 going to do about it. Cos if they bring out another version that doesnt stop people like me, than they might aswell leave 0.3 alone.

I cheat myself, Ive modified my maps, use teleports, I can fly with jetpacks, modified my weapons dats, my car is one of the fastest in mta, also flys.

My cars can float, my helis can go from one side of the map to the other in a second.

WoW! Xtremely impressive!! :shock:

As i see your life is being spent "living a game". i wonder if U are enjoing it :wink:

Yes I am enjoying it. Its fun killing noobs, that think you dont lose any health cos of lag.

Its fun being able to fly around the screen and killing everyone, with soop'd up weapons.

I also enjoy map modding, and am getting really into that side, so yes to answer your question, I am extremely grateful to the MTA team.

Biut I understand how annoying it must be for fair players, as said b4, maybe the new version can do something about it.

yes, map modding is well spent time and i also love tune up vice city, max payne 2 and any game that allows it, but playing LAN or between a group of friends, its a true challenge, but not to obstruct to that they wish to play "well". if you want play mod-game play it whit those that are your way dont think so?

VCG clan are a cheat clan, nsnanegangsta is part of them.

The Australian servers has the worst cheaters, infact every oz server has a ratio of about 50-75% that cheat.

For a laugh the oz lads jump on over the world, and kill everyone.

So what is MTA 0.4 going to do about it. Cos if they bring out another version that doesnt stop people like me, than they might aswell leave 0.3 alone.

Just what is the point to this? Do you feel superior in some way? Does it do your little ego good to win all the time, when its almost physically impossible for you to lose? i know! you enjoy pissing people off, its the only explanation. "people like you" should have their throats slit, then be drawn, quartered and put on display as a warning to others. but since thats not possible, join me on a server, without cheats, and ill hand your ass to you, any day of the week pussy.

i am sick of this game...i go to a university where about 20 of us used to play...now maybe i played 2 times over last month...maybe 4 other people still play one a week or more. everybody say, people on game, all irritating, and too much cheating.

this game become very boring because map too big...not enough players...more fun single play

people always spend time spam in game instead of just playing...maybe half playing

everyone cheating now...makes game have no point.

will wait till team develops a beta at least...

multiplayer is not fun anymore, i play enemy territory more now