Report your Cheaters:

Aight lets try another one. May 13th around 12ish (midnight...) name.... BleednKuntz.... his car flew, his health never moved, and he uses teh cheapest tactic of throwing moltovs to burn u down.... that is one cheap weapon. we do'nt have a rocket launcher (i do'nt htink) but we have this...

One thing... BleednKuntz does not cheat. As long as I known him, he never cheats. Two... if you call throwing molotov cocktails cheating then you are a noob... So get your facts together before you start calling someone a cheater...

Oh yeah about his health never moving... Was he paused? or was it something we like to call... "lag"

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eidt soon

edit: i remember what i wanted to post

BleedNKlutz is being "cloned" much times, he allready came to irc to say it to us that day, this happened to much players, also to me once (i take it as a compliment, that makes me feel like i'm so great that people want to be me) so don't accuse someone from cheating if you only saw it once

• 2 weeks later...

lmao i remember him... banned him quite a few times lol

I cant decide whether there r loads of cheats atm (like 30 a day) or whether its the same few ppl changing names and ips every day :S

*!cheatban

* [uVA]-Andy kicked. (62.55.151.160)

* [uVA]-Andy ip=62.55.151.160 is banned for cheating.

not the only UVA member seen cheating in our server, so the UVA clan block is on form now on..

I dunno if this guy, or clan was reported before, can't be assed searching thru this topic for it

wow! maybe they cheated vs {Ns} :o

in any case the KFC win should be null and void, if deejee saw them cheater, tey r a cheater clan as far as im concerned :roll:

Or win was that much cooler if they cheated not null and void... DeeJee didn't say what the guy did thou.

The win over NS would be clouded if that was the real Andy and if he fought versus you...

I have seen some cheaters but I will keep the names to myself so this doesn't get locked.

*!cheatban

not the only UVA member seen cheating in our server, so the UVA clan block is on form now on..

I dunno if this guy, or clan was reported before, can't be assed searching thru this topic for it

Sorry but ive known andy for a LONG time and he isnt a cheater. He took a break form MTA back in jan but hes just come back.. He definately doesnt cheat. Apparently u didnt even talk to him about it.

wow! maybe they cheated vs {Ns} :o

in any case the KFC win should be null and void, if deejee saw them cheater, tey r a cheater clan as far as im concerned :roll:

Excuses ,excuses, they beat you fair and square without cheating, and as for calling them a cheat clan i suggest you require more evidence before you throw any more BS about, i know andy and played with him at V@ and VEC and he certainly isnt no cheat, a mistake has been made which is easily done as there are a lot of cheaters about.

*!cheatban

:!: Now DeeJee i don't cheat. One person called me a cheat and that was because i killed him. I did have 137 kills at the time and I was trying to beat my record. Until you banned me, you never spoke, I think you should get your facts right before you go around banning people.

:x Are you gonna UN ban me or what dee jee?

eeehmm andy read above...

as a mather of fact you where in our server before I started up the script.. in that script there all ready has been a UVA block for several days..

So I was a litle more suspicious when it comes to the clan name you had.

And I didn't got 1 complaint abouth you @ that time, several players present @ that time /msg me and told me they thought you where cheating.

But nuf said.. I will remove the block and the bann (like I said in my previos post)

and like I also said I am sorry if I made a mistake.. no need in using the :!: 's and talking like that to me..I aint your mom

**Blaze**

**Blaze*

Blaze

{OC}Blaze

does any1 have to keep banning him too he is starting to piss me off now i ban him by name he changes it i ban him by IP he changes it is there anything i can do to stop him plz help me

yo yo yo, it's fry in da house.

since we have a tratior of mnk, i would like to announce that the fag opium is really aka sobeit. he has a fucking dynamic ip. he is a cock.

@ supposed ip ban, heh yeah right, i re-install windows and ima not banned from a single server. Infact i played wif fmj klan jus the other day. dont worry, i didnt cheat bad :/ least cheat to kill. jus used my weapon txt file.

@ yall, i mised u not really. so, what is the hold on mta .4? i want to get the new version. call of duty is getting old. cant wait for united offensive