Report your Cheaters:

uh, ima finially a known cheater !!!

thank you, thank you!

I would like to thank:

the guy in mta v.2 that gave me hacked client on aim... couldnt of been here with out your help.

the webmaster of that site or whatever where the client was hosted.

ICE for giving me hacks and shite.

the producers of the chapell show.

l8r

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okey.... thats one down ... next in line please :D

P.s : Im making a video .. kinda of like the one i did before on that cheater . But this one includes LOTS of cheaters that i captures on LOTS of servers . right now its 5 minutes long . and im not even half done with it :wink:

On the official MTA server with 18 max players, around 12-2 am (eastern time) may 12th a player named "Owned?" was playing... for those 2 hours he never died and people hit him with cars, choppers, shotties, rifles... u name it... and he "killed himself" but he never died by our hands, we had 3v1 and he killed all 3 of us, and his health never moved...

As I left the game I warned him I was going to report him... he told me he's unbannable... can we change this? Thanks, I also thought I saw another cheater when I ran him over 10 timse and his health never moved... Poyen was the name, joined around 2am... but then i shot him and the bar moved... then he killed me with 2 shots, but that's another post.

Thanks guys and girls.

Aight lets try another one. May 13th around 12ish (midnight...) name.... BleednKuntz.... his car flew, his health never moved, and he uses teh cheapest tactic of throwing moltovs to burn u down.... that is one cheap weapon. we do'nt have a rocket launcher (i do'nt htink) but we have this...

ok, i dont know if it is just the UK or whatever, but i am finding the numbers of cheaters are increasing at a very rapid rate at the moment.

I have calculated that 27 people per 12 hours are found cheating in just my server and are banned. Thats 54 ppl a day, which is 378 ppl a week...

Now i realise that seme of these will be the same person using a proxy and a different alias... but its getting to the point now where there is always a cheater on the server.

Im starting to get really tired of this. I have 8 trusted admins on my server, 3 of which are on at any one time, and even then its remarkable how much we have to just scoot about the city trying to catch them instead of playing and having i nice time.

My point here is, is anyone else having this much of a problem on their server or is it just me?

This naturally goes to admins/owners of well maintained servers such as mine.

ill be very surprised if it inst cracked within days of release... there are some very talented programmers out there. I just hope there is some new form of prevention that has been kept secret so far... either that or i hope the new core is better equiped cos atm for me this is the main and most consequential problem with mta at present.

i saw this cat named [KFC]Wheelman.... that guy had to be fuckin cheatin man, he was too good... i have never seen skill of that level in my day... if u see him in game, i'd run the other way, unless u wanna be flawlessy killed by his (near)cheating talent... i mean, he may not be cheating, but players shouldnt be aloud to be THAT good... thats just not fair :lol:

echo_tyme

Aight lets try another one. May 13th around 12ish (midnight...) name.... BleednKuntz.... his car flew, his health never moved, and he uses teh cheapest tactic of throwing moltovs to burn u down.... that is one cheap weapon. we do'nt have a rocket launcher (i do'nt htink) but we have this...

well I do admit I use mollies alot, but the flying car/health hack wasnt me. Somewhere along the way I picked up a buddy, goes by the name BleednKunts, or BleedmKutnz. Good Job Echo, but make sure it's not me if ya see him again ;0) <-- I use that alot in game

And if it was me, I can promise you right now I don't hack, my health does go down, more than it should seem half the time, ya I die alot, I mean alot, and I have never hacked a game file to change anything. I prefer as stable a MTA as possible. I do throw alot of mollies though, ya I am a mollie whore, I admit it.

The MTA team seems to be very sensitive about cheating(not saying that I'm not!) but yet they have links to sites that provides Hacks, Trainers, Mods, etc. :roll:

P.S.: I wonder if MTA can integrate the famous Punkbuster Anti-cheat program? :)

Most people that do play gta , mod their game to include new cars ( thats the mods most people use) just because it makes your game cooler , these sites offer mods/cheats/hacks for SINGLE PLAYER

I think when a site wants to become a affiliatte of mtavc.com they have to agree that theyll never post a cheat/hack for mta or the affiliation gets terminated.

Face it we all ( most) do cheat in single player wheter it is by adaing a ferrari mod or by typing panzer to drop the tank in single player we do, its when you come online that you shoudnt cheat sinec in single player you dont play against anyone on mta you do.( this is without even going into the crashes etcetc)

Edited by Guest