Report your Cheaters:

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure you're very up-to-date considering you knew nothing about SCM decompilation and thought it was impossible. :lol:

And you continue to call me a cheater, or whatever you're implying. I think everyone knows by now that I play fair and ULK doesn't promote or endorse cheating. I mod single player in a separate directory, and that's it.

I called black_dragon a cheater, not you.

Its nothing to give me an advantage in MTA:VC, but When Rockstar finished VC, they left incomplete codes in it. for exemple, VC was suppossed to have a working car crusher in the junk ward(i checked it myself) like in GTA2, and bus shelters at each bus stop. i finished the codding for the bus shelters (gave up on car crusher). Is it still an unfair advantage, if yes, it can be easly undone

I usually give benefit of the doubt, but when my car gets shot to crap by an M60 from behind for 6 seconds, it makes me wonder.

Bruno on ULK Myndmelt server:

Bruno: thats how u wanna play wolven

BNS_VVolven: Bruno's teleporting.

Bruno: u wanna play rough

Bruno: ok

Bruno: teleporting huh

=DA=Blunted killed TmM-DeeJee.

TmM-DeeJee: ROFL

gtvc has left the game.

Black_Dragon has joined the game.

=DA=Blunted: no batting me

TmM-DeeJee: wrong wep

=DA=Blunted: nah uh

=DA=Blunted: ;]

BNS_VVolven: That's what I saw.

=DA=Blunted: 8 - 3

Bruno: u didnt pull over for police

Bruno: so fuck you brutha

[VCP]Dub-oNE killed [LAG]Bastid.

[VCP]Dub-oNE killed Teofilo.

=DA=Blunted: heli first

=DA=Blunted: then fight

BNS_VVolven: Police shouldn't be able to chase a speeding sabre on foot either. ;3

[VCP]Dub-oNE killed =DA=D.

Bruno: well u shouldnt be able to run

Bruno: now stfu

heh, me fry again. I have watched this thread since last ban (note my join date :P)

I just want to announce that I quit cheating in mta and so have others in mnk. but sadly, and yes, sadly i quit mta. one less cheater on mta.

taa taa !

edit

heya ransom. miss me?

Now this is what i call a prize cheater . he was able to stay all the time he wanted on a OFFICIAL server with a bunch of admins .

What this cheater did got so funny i decited to make a small movie from it . Check it out :

http://24.91.60.58/dgtadude/Movie.wmv

The guy was going so fast and killing everyone ... So that i did not have time to catch his name . but later i went and analized the videos i took and in one of them i got his name . His name was "Enemy" And he was playing on the official server with the ip : 69.93.207.148:2003

Can a admin from that server please ban him ?

P.S: I made picture of his name from the video and client :

http://24.91.60.58/dgtadude/proof.JPG

Thanx

-Dgtadude

Now this is what i call a prize cheater . he was able to stay all the time he wanted on a OFFICIAL server with a bunch of admins .

What this cheater did got so funny i decited to make a small movie from it . Check it out :

http://24.91.60.58/dgtadude/Movie.wmv

The guy was going so fast and killing everyone ... So that i did not have time to catch his name . but later i went and analized the videos i took and in one of them i got his name . His name was "Enemy" And he was playing on the official server with the ip : 69.93.207.148:2003

Can a admin from that server please ban him ?

P.S: I made picture of his name from the video and client :

http://24.91.60.58/dgtadude/proof.JPG

Thanx

-Dgtadude

Yay I'm famous! I'm in the screenshot and the video! :)

This guy was in the 26 player FMJ server for a while while me and mack taunted him and got him to believe we liked cheaters lol. Then once he did I got this video of him... u gotta see it cos its classic :D

The second vid in the rar is me and mack actually beating his health hack with stubbies :D lol. I banned him from all the efrag servers and told a lot of worldwide admins his IP.

If you admin a server and want it then its: 63.201.59.181

The video is here

The second vid in the rar is me and mack actually beating his health hack with stubbies :D lol. I banned him from all the efrag servers and told a lot of worldwide admins his IP.

lmao, now that is what you call a n00b if they fall from stubbys. like meh, guns have 0 effect on me :P

lmao, now that is what you call a n00b if they fall from stubbys. like meh, guns have 0 effect on me :P

known cheater anyone?