Report your Cheaters:

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just banned philmozza from our server, i noticed someone out a sea on the map with the down arrow even though i was on level ground, i rushed to starfish island bridge and he drove under the bridge on the sea surface towards prawn in the bus

doesn't banning someone ban their ip address that should be suffcent just don't unban them and good job to sobeit with his list i'm adding it to my FKU server ( i know it's and old message but hey it's still good right) and whatever u do make sure the next thing to get rid of the cheaters doesn't cost anythin cuz the last thing i want to do is pay for some kind of id tool or something :oops:

pump_it_up and ACT_LIKE_A_FOOL are both cheap little cheaters

Sobeit, stfu u n00b, calling u a n00b is the only thing I can do coz really, u are. You have no mates in reality and are making enemies all over the world like a little fucking Terrorist and it would be in the best intrest to us if you just walked away and blew your self up like one.

i just banned philmozza from our server, i noticed someone out a sea on the map with the down arrow even though i was on level ground, i rushed to starfish island bridge and he drove under the bridge on the sea surface towards prawn in the bus

this is the chat log

philmozza.jpg

I've got some IP's and names of MNK cheaters. I noticed they've already been noted as cheaters. But guess whos server they are running on...

T3's Hosted by.

Heres Ip's for ya,

GETIP: [MNK]Diesel --> '24.244.235.165'

GETIP: [MNK]MrMe --> '4.155.102.220'

GETIP: [MNK]Sobeit --> '65.42.94.30'

I think most of us know Neo's IP.

MOST people cant even begin to mod main.scm...HA

ok now thats a lie.. scm coding is the almost most easy code to learn (the easyest is irc scripting)

- cheers

Attention to author of this post: You are a fool.

True TI-83 programming is easyer.

lol make a thread in general and bicker about it you guys ;P

anyhoo, wiggum and someone else who slipped my mind were speedhacking up a storm...I was on the west island by the southernmost bridge, he hit the barrier by the water on a pcj, and his body was launched onto the tower of the birdge. I don't believe he was using a jetpack mod either...lol

i used branton waterbucks scm decompiler, just like everybody else i know. i was talking about the script AFTER the decomplition - THAT is easy.

I'd like to report a cheater...

MOD EDIT: He has an extra install for mods, stupid

He just admited to decompiling MTA scm, stupid. My information was second hand.

Edited by Guest
In my experience mta.scm doesn't decompile well. :roll:
Haha. Like Black_Dragon said, there are tools out there to decompile and edit it with. You're obviously not very up-to-date with the modding community.

As for calling us "cheaters," I created a separate VC folder specifically for modding and a clean installation to play MTA on long ago. I'm certain that many other people have done this, too.

I'm sure you're very up-to-date considering you knew nothing about SCM decompilation and thought it was impossible. :lol:

And you continue to call me a cheater, or whatever you're implying. I think everyone knows by now that I play fair and ULK doesn't promote or endorse cheating. I mod single player in a separate directory, and that's it.