Report your Cheaters:

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you honestly think your pathetic smilies are going to hurt me? Haha.

Really... what do you think you're going to accomplish by posting on these forums as an admitted cheater? Nothing; you're only embarrassing yourself even further. If you feel you need to cheat, and be an asshole while doing it at that, then get out. Your presence is obviously unwanted.

See kiddo this is a competitive game, it's not made for whiny girl modding health hacking pussy's. It is however for people that are GTA assassin the people like me and n4sr and kungfu that have skills that hand people there asses on a platter in the VC world with raw skill, no hacks no mods no pansy jet packing around just doing what you can do in SP and seeing who's better at any given time. Whereas you're a health hacking mod using pansy that's wastes our ammo and time and effort. You also take up car slots and player slots that could be used by people who doesn't suck ass such as yourself.

Oh on an other note I see you haven't replied to my "Yes you're a pussy, turn the trainer off and I will perma-own you publicly infront of whoever you want. What's the matter afraid of playing someone when you have to use your non-existent skills to win rather then a trainer? =)

well... for a side note... i never understood whats so great about cheating.

i mean, it takes all the fun out of it if you never die, or win all the races just because you cheat. no challange = no fun. maybe you cheaters enjoy to see people whine about you cheating and all the other crap... myself actually dont give a sad shit about cheaters, if i see one, i just ignore him and go kill someone else.. i dont even tell the admins if i see a cheater, it useless! they can just change their names and go to servers there not banned from. i just learnt living with them! its just like a very smelly sewer entrance right under your window: yes, its very annying, but ur not gonna sell the house just because of that!

untill mta is cheat-proof, there is nothing to do with them.

well... for a side note... i never understood whats so great about cheating.

i mean, it takes all the fun out of it if you never die, or win all the races just because you cheat. no challange = no fun. ----untill mta is cheat-proof, there is nothing to do with them.

Well you're Very wrong, You see, Cheating is fun when you get bored of not cheating, and i don't win EVERY race with my modded sabre turbo because there are better modders out there, which modders do race each other, lot funner than racing you guys...Never dying really helps in stunt servers, and we still get hounded on those even though that's not quite a competitive environment. So i disagree with your no challenge=no fun philosophy.

You are an admitted cheater so who cares but that is good to note about false accusations it is a big problem

This game is fun and cheaters like you will not change that for me I will just continue to ban/kick you on site...

You know, before i started Modding, i didn't cheat, even when i was modding, i would swap to being completely modless, not even so much as a changed skin, stock out-of-the-box Vice City... no matter whether i mod or not, i would get constantly accused, even made fun of for owning n00bs.

Yes, there are many out there better than me when my hacks are off, there are also many who suck balls compared to me (still with hacks off)

So don't think just because i mod that i'm not good... I've proven myself.

I get annoyed when i'm not cheating and am being badgered for having a questionably high score... So i say fuck it, if they're convinced i'm cheating, I'll really cheat and make them whine...

this forum was dead and like 4 pgs were just added over the MNK thing
Wow, a tribute to our clan, how sweet.

In closing, if anyone quotes me and talks shit, grow up, i'm just stating my opinion... now Im off to grease myself up so men can have at me

You know, before i started Modding, i didn't cheat, even when i was modding, i would swap to being completely modless, not even so much as a changed skin, stock out-of-the-box Vice City... no matter whether i mod or not, i would get constantly accused, even made fun of for owning n00bs.

Yes, there are many out there better than me when my hacks are off, there are also many who suck balls compared to me (still with hacks off)

So don't think just because i mod that i'm not good... I've proven myself.

I get annoyed when i'm not cheating and am being badgered for having a questionably high score... So i say :o it, if they're convinced i'm cheating, I'll really cheat and make them whine...

Oh and man ass is sexy when it's hairy I love to give rimjobs

same here, i will own anyone any time with mods off....

And I toss salad too it's great

I am competing for fun and it's more fun when we have an equal chance. I wouldn't play chess if the other guy had 3 queens. Like you Ice and Driver

I have let Ice play in Partyserver and he didn't cheat and he played well. I knew he was a cheater but he promised to not cheat in the PartyServer. Didn't last long thou he ended up cheating

So once you cheat and you are getting housed like I would do to you no doubt. And when you get mad and start yelling at your monitor... All of the sudden you click on your cheat and think "I'll show them" and you do but you show us that you are lame

Cheating is cheating but I don't care what happens on stunt servers because I don't use them

I never cheated in the VCES and KFC servers... They were nice enough to let me in. ULK are the damn whiners...

Its fun to cheat in stunt... its cheating allright but it doesnt cause harm. As long as you dont ram someone or use the car jacking mod... it should be ok.

I love cream of mushroom soup... If you know what I mean

MNK for ever!

Thats forever you cheater :o and you and your :o clan should rot in hell!

how original. How about ya'll just stop ur fucking whining cause you can not stop some of us. We got some of the best modders and hackers on mta. We will always get a hack. and if u dont like us cheating stfu and leave the server.

Nothing better than giving a gentleman a blumpkin and enjoying his man relish

and if u dont like us cheating stfu and leave the server.

why dont you tards go on your own server ? Or better...dont even go online and instead stay local and mod and play with yourself :) That's probably all your "skills" are good for .. :)

freedom bitch. we can do anything we want. And stop pissing at the modders, piss at the servers that dont have admins.

-kthnxbiotch