Report your Cheaters:

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow... not bad sobeit.. they totally forgot about VcG :P

And by far.. this is the funniest crap I've read all day.

I enjoy receiving anal sex and I give a mean BJ

BTW, its really flattering to know that the n00b cheaters are coming together just to piss off ULK and KFC. i guess our gangs are mta celebrities now, and MNK would be our stalker fans.

The only reasons we picked those two clans are

1. They let in just about anyone

2. Of all the MTA clans, ULK and KFC whine the most

3. You two clans even accuse non cheaters of cheating on a constant basis

It's NOT because you're celebrities, you're more like a disease spreading that cannot be stopped.

1. They let in just about anyone
That's not true. Both KFC and ULK have always only let in the best of MTA and those they can trust. There have been a few bad members before, but they were discarded if they ever caused trouble, last I heard.
2. Of all the MTA clans, ULK and KFC whine the most
Whine about what? Unfair gameplay like cheating? Who doesn't...
3. You two clans even accuse non cheaters of cheating on a constant basis
We know enough about MTA to separate normal players from cheaters.
It's NOT because you're celebrities, you're more like a disease spreading that cannot be stopped.
You call fair, trustworthy, and respected members in this community a disease? The only people that are "a disease spreading that cannot be stopped" are lamers like MNK and any other cheating clans out there. Your cause is pathetic.

Let anyone in...? I was in both gangs...

I see that prophet and zircon are a bit... angry as usual. Plus I'll say that some of your members arent so trustworthy. Some of them I dragged into cheating.

My nickname was AssMilk maybe your remember me... I have no gag reflex

My nickname was AssMilk maybe your remember me... I have no gag reflex

wow your gay

anyway,

shh target me Im used to it but you are but a pimple on my ass and I get a tinge or pleasure from popping it

Plus you were not in KFC unless your name was

Thug

snowmane

Gamefreek

thought not now get back to being queer please

and second, KungFu has like 2000 posts, OK Zircon, maybe u have more of a life then KungFu zircon

than KungFu... I won't be made fun of with poor english... jeez :shock: and its 2500 thank you

btw,

None of us have lives, you are in a game forum for christs sake

Can we get Known cheater ranks awarded here please?

like 2558 THANK you, lol, and KungFu, tell that to zircon, he claims HE has a "life" oh, he is SOOOOO cool, i have a life too, im living it now.

Later tonight I will be going to a glory hole and slobbing as many men as stand up. I have a life dammit

Too Much Information Sobeit... god you are as gross as ICE

and stop double posting you will get your rank dont' worry

and i dunno WHO took off my post, but the following things r NOT possible by means of editng the Mta client/MTA files or Gta files

1. Spawning cars

2.Shooting faster than normal

some more, but was more of a spurr of the moment thingy, so i forgot....but some things r NOT possible, ill tell all you what is NOT possible if u post, but for assholes saying "He spawned a car" stfu impossible, it would be invisible to you, iits fuccking lag, get over it.

They spend most their time supporting this mod, you spend yours undermining it; so sorry if I can't tell the diffrence there in who has more of a life.

BTW Driver, at least AFAIK and ULK is concerned (dunno the KFCs that much) I can tell you this: you wouldn't be talking through your ass (well not that much anyway) if you'd been here a few months earlier to know who they really are, where they're coming from and what they had done compared to everyone else playing MTA even half seriously, so just do us all a favour here and stfu plz.

Anyway from a "post your cheaters", this has turned into a "parade your stupidity" thread, I'm out...

Edit: Meh, a few posts added so just check the last page to see what I'm talking about :/.

PS: Isn't it "sphincter says what"? :D

well this was a funny game at first, then i started posting here more often, got good imput from non-modders, and well just alot of joking from modders i know.....but here is a GOOD point....most peopole say "if marijauna was legal, if it wasnt such a taboo, it would be used by a lot less people" , where does the MTA team get off telling us not to cheat?, let us do whatever we want to do, i like non-cheaters, some are cool, i know some even still, from when i didnt mod, we get along fine, they know i openly mod, as long as i dont kill em, we r cool, shiit even if i do, they think its funny, and my carmods, alot of people say "hahahaha MNK sobeit, cheater" implying it was funny, and it is, cuz alot of the time, i DONT kill people, just drive aroung, amazing people.

cant we all just get along, if not, well FUCK YOU like always, sience im sure, ull pick the hard way, ill see you in a server, with absence of admins, until then find me at the nearest bath house giving happy endings I love the cack