Report your Cheaters:

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOOOOOO! YOU FUCKING WATCH OUT COZ IM GONNA FUCKING FIND YOU, OH YES, ILL FUCKING FIND U, THEN ILL HAVE ALL THE PLEASURE OF HAMMERING A BIG FAT FUCK OFF HATCHET AXE INTO YOUR SKULL, RIPPING OUT YOUR INNARDS AND STUFFING THEM UP YOUR ASS, THEN IM GONNA TAKE YOUR CHEAT INFECTED FUCKING SPECTRUM PC AND RAM IT SO FAR DOWN YOUR THROAT, YOU'LL HAVE TO EAT THROUGH THE FUCKING FLOPPY DRIVE! DON'T HACK ME OFF!!! DON'T HACK ME OFFFFFFFFF!!!!! YA FUCKER!

NOOOOOO! YOU :o WATCH OUT COZ IM GONNA :o FIND YOU, OH YES, ILL :o FIND U, THEN ILL HAVE ALL THE PLEASURE OF HAMMERING A BIG FAT :o OFF HATCHET AXE INTO YOUR SKULL, RIPPING OUT YOUR INNARDS AND STUFFING THEM UP YOUR ASS, THEN IM GONNA TAKE YOUR CHEAT INFECTED :o SPECTRUM PC AND RAM IT SO FAR DOWN YOUR THROAT, YOU'LL HAVE TO EAT THROUGH THE :o FLOPPY DRIVE! DON'T HACK ME OFF!!! DON'T HACK ME OFFFFFFFFF!!!!! YA :o!

calm down man...

its only cool to say that stuff if youre really gonna do it :D otherwise we might get disappointed

Edited by Guest

Yeah, thats my fucking sig. It means, coz I HATE CHEATERS:

Ignore cheaters coz their brainless prats as long as they leave the forum alone (wich u fucking havent thats why good ol' Burro has went into Flame ure ass mode!)

Coz if u cheat (Wich U fucking have)

Your a cheater too (And I hate ya fuckers fucking fuck fuckers!)

Go fuck a toilet seat

quoting [MNK]Driver

"Well for Starters let me say that it has been a pleasure for me and my friends in the MNK klan pestering you n00bs and killing you with our mods that Own. We take care in making you KFC chickens and ULK cocks whine and complain about us. Yes you may be able to kill some of our clan members, but when it comes to the clan elders, we cannot be stopped by any means, we laugh at your Stubby wars, your sad attempts at Heli kills, and your pathetic existance on official and unofficial servers. If we have hurt your feelings, or overly inflated Egos, we're not one bit sorry and we take delight in imposing our malice. We will use whatever mods we choose that are at our disposal... for as long as there have been multiplayer games there have been cheats. It is not something that will just change the moment the new version of MTA will be out. Oh and most of you may know me personally, I cannot be banned, i cannot be stopped, And KFC, I'm on my way to one of your servers very soon with many of my clan members."

#1 You're the newbies, we're the professionals that includes all DA, all KFC, all ULK.

#2 We're not whining, we're calmly and clearly stating for you MNK to hear, you're all pussy's.

#3 Our feelings are not hurt, but certainly yours must be from being owned so hard you're forced to cheat.

#4 We will find a way to ban you, first off a wildcard ban of all MNK nicknames, so we will destroy your clan name.

#5 STFU, and GTFO, forum admin can you ban him and all his MNK buddies from the board since this is the official msg board?

#6 Is he 12?, he's making asinine matrix references as if it was reality, I sense serious delusions of grandeur.

qouting [MNK]Sobeit

"Yes, we raid servers with 8 members at a time.....

btw the following people r pussys, gay, Retrosexual, and/or Stupider then the very shit that comes out of my ass:

{ULK}DeathB

[KFC]KungFu

MrBump, of MTA team, ops mIRC

Clay, manages client development AKA anticheating, and all n00bz that hate MNK, for modding MTA, u cant stop us, we everywhere, God of MTA, we OWN the matrix, everyone will be free soon........"

#1 Hopefully this will get the MTA team highly motivated in finding ways too stop the cheaters

#2 KungFu like myself is a professional in MTA and would own you pussy's in a heartbeat without your hacks period.

#3 You can be stopped, internal encrypted CRC check that's challenged by a server side CRC check <- will eliminate cracking the MTA client, registering nicknames/password with server will eliminate you cloning valid members names, wildcard banning will destroy whatever clan name you think you can have.

#4 We will own you it's just a matter of time :D

"umm, u cant kill me reject, im the one"

#1 You're an infantile moron with the intellect of a sloped brow simian, not "the one."

Inclosing to [MNK] you suck & face the fact we own you.

Get over your delusions of grandeur.

As for Clay if you're willing to hear me out I have plenty of ideas for dealing with cheaters not invovling ip range bans.

Edited by Guest
quoting [MNK]Driver

"Well for Starters let me say that it has been a pleasure for me and my friends in the MNK klan pestering you n00bs and killing you with our mods that Own. We take care in making you KFC chickens and ULK cocks whine and complain about us. Yes you may be able to kill some of our clan members, but when it comes to the clan elders, we cannot be stopped by any means, we laugh at your Stubby wars, your sad attempts at Heli kills, and your pathetic existance on official and unofficial servers. If we have hurt your feelings, or overly inflated Egos, we're not one bit sorry and we take delight in imposing our malice. We will use whatever mods we choose that are at our disposal... for as long as there have been multiplayer games there have been cheats. It is not something that will just change the moment the new version of MTA will be out. Oh and most of you may know me personally, I cannot be banned, i cannot be stopped, And KFC, I'm on my way to one of your servers very soon with many of my clan members."

#1 You're the newbies, we're the professionals that includes all DA, all KFC, all ULK.

#2 We're not whining, we're calmly and clearly stating for you MNK to hear, you're all pussy's.

#3 Our feelings are not hurt, but certainly yours must be from being owned so hard you're forced to hack.

#4 We will find a way to ban you, first off a wildcard ban of all MNK nicknames, so we will destroy your clan name.

#5 STFU, and GTFO, forum admin can you ban him and all his MNK buddies from the board since this is the official msg board?

#6 Is he 12?, he's making asinine matrix references as if it was reality, I sense serious delusions of grandeur.

qouting [MNK]Sobeit

"Yes, we raid servers with 8 members at a time.....

btw the following people r pussys, gay, Retrosexual, and/or Stupider then the very shit that comes out of my ass:

{ULK}DeathB

[KFC]KungFu

Clay, manages client development AKA anticheating, and all n00bz that hate MNK, for modding MTA, u cant stop us, we everywhere, God of MTA, we OWN the matrix, everyone will be free soon........"

#1 Hopefully this will get the MTA team highly motivated in finding ways too stop the cheaters

#2 KungFu like myself is a professional in MTA and would own you pussy's in a heartbeat without your hacks period.

#3 You can be stopped, internal encrypted CRC check that's challenged by a server side CRC check, if it fails = will not connect, registering nicknames/password with server will eliminate you cloning valid members names, wildcard banning will destroy whatever clan name you think you can have.

#4 We will own you it's just a matter of time :D

"umm, u cant kill me reject, im the one"

#1 You're an infantile moron with the intellect of a sloped brow simian, not "the one."

Inclosing to [MNK] you suck, we own you get over yourselves

As for Clay & the MTA team if you want more ideas on getting rid of cheaters, hit me up =P I got plently of ways to mess with these jackasses

AMEN

BTW, MNK's group of little kids will get bored with mta hacks anyways, they are nothing to worry about and will be gone from the scene soon enough. :roll: we've seen cheater gangs come around and they all get destroyed. what makes MNK any different.

a story for you some n00bs say turn off ur trainer! i say, biggest mistake of ur life, i own 3 n00bz with losin no health, i owned a MTA clan way back when , non cheating one, lots or practice....ill own u with cheats off, wanna try me?

any differant? we will always stick together.....MTA modding forever, MTA 4 will be out sonner or later, Driver is on my MSN :D

Edited by Guest
a story for you some n00bs say turn off ur trainer! i say, biggest mistake of ur like, i own 3 n00bz with losin no health, i owned a MTA clan way back when , non cheating one, lots or practice....ill own u with cheats off, wanna try me?

STFU, you think anyone cares? "story time with sobeit" is nice and entertaining, but nobody here cares if you can take on 3 n00bz at once, which i doubt you can do, since you have to cheat to win.

go away kid. nobody likes you despite what your mommy probably tells you.

Yes n4sr is correct. So what you owned three noobs? I own noobs all day I also kill the professioanals like n4sr and when I do without cheating I feel proud that I did because it tooks skill. You think you can take me one on one with your trainers off? I'd love to see you try pussy, honestly though I could never trust you as you're a known cheating fuckhead. In my mind you should change your clan name to [MNP] modding noob pussy's.

In short you suck we own you end of story, now on your knee's bitch and take it like the pussy you're

Yes, we raid servers with 8 members at a time.....

{ULK}DeathB

[KFC]KungFu

Clay, manages client development AKA anticheating, and all n00bz that hate MNK, for modding MTA, u cant stop us, we everywhere, God of MTA, we OWN the matrix, everyone will be free soon........

You don't have to like me but wth do you have against Clay? Mr. Aiken and Ruben are stars in thier own right and I won't have them disparaged... How dare you

We love Clay

clay_aiken.jpg