Report your Cheaters:

new clan claiming to be good came out of the woordwork today (T3) along with their friend bmx3r (who i might add took t3 out of his handle once they started kicking and banning)

also (T3)Neo claimed he was responsible for crashing, or dos'ing the party server today (3/28/04) figured this should be known

[T3] Ruined my last game, they are an all hacker clan, they boast about it. They go onto servers looking for the shitty little cheaters and recruit them there and then. They are growing in serious numbers, they have hacks for health, Unlimited Ammo and a new hack im aware of, a Blow up all cars hack. They boasted about this on the server in front of everyone and spoiled the day. [T3] are a disaster already happening, as I am aware, Neo is the leader and he gives all cheaters in [T3] his Scripts and hacks.

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also AgentFag it isnt a hack, ive looked at the video , its just a spaz

cool d00d. I'm kinda a newb so... :oops:

Sadly I lost the chat log due to a crash. He had admited to moding.

Where you able to count the shots? I did it by going a few frames at a time and counting the particle trails. They start thin and and very opaque and spread. Makes them really easy to count on the uncompressed copy.

Where/how can I find out the normal rate of fire for the the weapons? damage? Not cause I want to push this issue, but for future ref.

I know it's been covered but could someone (KungFuGrip?) post the proper way to report cheaters, and maybe give it a nice big red Title so its easy to find (it took me forever to skim this tread).

Also (and maybe our proud cheaters can help ;)) we could come up with a (one) list in the format of if you-

see this = cheater

see this = might be a cheater

see this = game glitch

[MNK]Xizer and JOEMINGIA are both cheaters that were on the official public server and both health hacking Xizer was using a invincible helicopter, Xizer and JOEMINGIA both ran through fire without getting damaged. We have screenshots to prove this. We will post them at request.

dude i wish you would just ST** cause we have many witnesses and many screenshots of you on the Official Public server. where you only die from helicopters blades and dont die from 10 people hitting yo uwith spasses oh no i was not lagging i had a 60 ping and you had lower then a 100 you and JOEMINGIA are both big cheaters. Ask Blunted1 he has a load of SS's. Oh And the WHOLE MNK clan cheats [MNK]Crazy88,[MNK]Xizer,[MNK]Zig, I saw all of them using car editors.

[MNK]Xizer: *cough* we're not cheaters...

GTAMan has left the game.

[MNK]Xizer: we're just "talented members"

James_Hartt has joined the game.

[MNK]Crazy88: LMAO twister

commie_fry killed UnionJackOff.

GTAMan has joined the game.

[MNK]Crazy88: u dint get it yet idiotic n00b

bin has joined the game.

Feces has left the game.

bin has left the game.

[MNK]Xizer: twister is funn]

[MNK]Crazy88: MNK STANT FOR MODING NOOB KILLER !

theduck has left the game.

' has joined the game.

[MNK]Xizer: it took him forever to get it

[MNK]Crazy88: of course we cheat idiot

I have screenshots proving Joe using hacked collision files, I have screenshots of me with a car parked on him with the clock ticking in the next few shots, I have pictures of either Joe or Xizer setting me on fire with a molotov while I pump stubbie rounds into him without him taking one point of damage as I die in the shots, more importantly then that I have eye witnesses that all saw these events take place

Wow...

Looks like Twister was right.

If you have cheats on your computer and you go around MTA's cheat protection you are a cheater. No matter where you play. I would add you to the ban list but your IP is dynamic Komo :wink:

Running thru fire doesn't make you a cheater there are plenty of non cheating reasons for you too see this. I can be a cheat but more than likely it isn't.

Good idea on the way to report cheaters thread but it might not warrant a whole thread maybe it should be added to the MOTD

I just want ppl to say Who cheated, Where they are and What they did in your opion. If you just say "cheater" it will be ignored because everyone says that because there is NO way anyone can kill them fairly :shock:\

Twister, I only use modded cars on the ttM stunt server which allows it. If you didn't want to play with cheaters you should not have been on the ttM stunt server.

Known Cheater Rank please!!!!

MNK = Modding Noob Killers?

Can you explain this? Do you kill Modding Noobs or do you Mod to kill Noobs?

No unlike what Komosaraf is saying [MNK] is a clan of cheaters who use map mods, car mods, edited default.ide's edited weapon.dat, use the one armed weapon hack, use speedhack's, edit their collision files.

simply put it's a clan of complete and total cheaters.

ok on to another cheater, this one already got banned from partyserver, but he's still at large on the offcial server and so tada.

mtascreen-5386.JPG

:twisted:

:roll:

:evil: Well for Starters let me say that it has been a pleasure for me and my friends in the MNK klan pestering you n00bs and killing you with our mods that Own. 8) We take care in making you KFC chickens and ULK cocks whine and complain about us. Yes you may be able to kill some of our clan members, but when it comes to the clan elders, we cannot be stopped by any means, we laugh at your Stubby wars, your sad attempts at Heli kills, and your pathetic existance on official and unofficial servers. If we have hurt your feelings, or overly inflated Egos, we're not one bit sorry and we take delight in imposing our malice. We will use whatever mods we choose that are at our disposal... for as long as there have been multiplayer games there have been cheats. It is not something that will just change the moment the new version of MTA will be out. Oh and most of you may know me personally, I cannot be banned, i cannot be stopped, And KFC, I'm on my way to one of your servers very soon with many of my clan members.

Oh and stop whining ya n00bz :twisted:

i just got done playing with 4 MNK's

they all cheat using the usual stuff (god mode, spawning with SPAS, modded cars) and a few of them have hacks that make them invincible to heli blades. a few of them dont since i got 2 of them a couple of times each with a heli :twisted:

the best thing you can do when you run into them, is leave the server like i did.

BTW, its really flattering to know that the n00b cheaters are coming together just to piss off ULK and KFC. i guess our gangs are mta celebrities now, and MNK would be our stalker fans.

Edited by Guest

Yes, we raid servers with 8 members at a time.....

btw the following people r pussys, gay, Retrosexual, and/or Stupider then the very shit that comes out of my ass:

{ULK}DeathB

[KFC]KungFu

MrBump, of MTA team, ops mIRC

Clay, manages client development AKA anticheating, and all n00bz that hate MNK, for modding MTA, u cant stop us, we everywhere, God of MTA, we OWN the matrix, everyone will be free soon........

You fucking cheater, shut the fuck up your the fucking n00b coz u cant fucking play properly ya big fat fuck. Why dont you go fuck a fucking fat fuck of a fat sweaty whore ya slimey fuck. Cheaters fuck me off, nobodys see me this fucking angry since blAZE UK was on and i was Fucking angry, and I quote:

Go eat your self you manwhore of a prgnant Hippo, ill Karate Kung fu kick ure ass

BUT YOU FUCK ME RIGHT OFF!! NOW IM FUCKED SO FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING FUCK BEFOR I RIP URE FUCKING HEAD OFF AND BEND YOUR SPLEEN LIKE A FUCKING BALLOON ANIMAL!!!

KILL ALL FUCKING CHEATERS COZ IM HACKED OFF, WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!! :evil:

Edited by Guest

NO YOUR FUCKING NOT, YOUR A FUCKING CHEATER. You've been watching too many fucking movies boy, bout time u came down to reality. The One is a fictional character in the land of fucking make belife! U on the other hand u bunch of slimey fucks, are not. Your human fucking being with about as much scence and a fucking Braindead Turnip with Down syndrome. Yeah, you can fucking cheat, hack, fuck, but thats coz In real life and now, in VR, you could'nt fight your fucking way out of a wet shitty paperbag that didn't fucking exist!!

:twisted:

:roll:

:evil: Well for Starters let me say that it has been a pleasure for me and my friends in the MNK klan pestering you n00bs and killing you with our mods that Own. 8) We take care in making you KFC chickens and ULK cocks whine and complain about us. Yes you may be able to kill some of our clan members, but when it comes to the clan elders, we cannot be stopped by any means, we laugh at your Stubby wars, your sad attempts at Heli kills, and your pathetic existance on official and unofficial servers. If we have hurt your feelings, or overly inflated Egos, we're not one bit sorry and we take delight in imposing our malice. We will use whatever mods we choose that are at our disposal... for as long as there have been multiplayer games there have been cheats. It is not something that will just change the moment the new version of MTA will be out. Oh and most of you may know me personally, I cannot be banned, i cannot be stopped, And KFC, I'm on my way to one of your servers very soon with many of my clan members.

Oh and stop whining ya n00bz :twisted:

I guess some people have nothing better to do. :roll:

Sobeit: You're even flaming the developers? If you hate MTA so much, and take pride in the stupid things that you're doing, then you should get a life.

MNK is by far the most persistant cheating clan out there. Not only do they cheat in public servers just to annoy people, but whenever they're banned, they find a way around it within a few seconds and continue playing on their chosen server. What is their goal? To piss people off online, and it's actually a pretty sad thing to know - they must be a bunch of losers in real life.

Edited by Guest

what driver wrote, we thrive off ur impules to hate, and if ur ego is inflated GOOD, fuck you, i WANT to piss u off, so get piss, and pretent to hate us, and be cool at the same time.....whatever ALL publiciy is GOOD pubicity, someday MNK will change its name, bkuz we r TOO known, so watch out