Report your Cheaters:

In other news

(HMC)den is 100% a cheater and the good and obvious flash running kind.

Also i saw a hunter look like it was driving and it looked like it hit a ramp and jumped a bridge, later the same guy i think... flew away in the chopper. I didn't kick him because he could have just been flying it close to the ground.

This is definately inconsistant with someone changing a car to a heli to blade ppl, right?

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omfg, you just dont shut up do you?

you came into a server that wasnt laggin for one, with a different name (Sub-Zero) dont think you were being smart either, its not like i dont know.

and all you f*ckin did was run around shootin ppl in the back.

well w/e coincidence or not, you gotta shut ur f*ckin face now that you KNOW FOR A FACT you were wrong. idiot, i hope you had your "fraps" runnin so you can post a whole match, do it, show them that i wasnt cheatin, deathB*tch.

Mac is right deathb, u know that he wasnt cheating, i mean i killed him like 3 times, accidentaly because FBI doesnt kill each others but u cant say that he was cheating tonight, cus we (lara, zero, lmdj, me) know that he is not and he wasnt cheating.

EDIT: if u say that mac was loosing 1 health bar per each shoot THEN U ARE A FUCKING LIAR!! AND YOU KNOW THAT!!

again me and the other guys on the server can tell you that you are lying man! he killed some guys but we killed him too!! if u say that he was loosing just 1 health bar then u are having BIG PROBLEMS WITH YOUR MTA OR YOUR PC.

we are still playing, join us and take some videos!

Hey sub zero, i mean, DeathB i knew u was another player! an ULK maybe and yes, now we know that that guy was you, well, IM HERE TO SAY THAT WE KNOW THAT MAC WASNT CHEATING, I KILLED HIM and the others did too, u killed him too so dont come here saying that he was loosing just 1 health bar every shoot! cus then u are a dessesperated guy making things up!!

cya :wink:

:big13:

:big5:

this is deathb

Edited by Guest
==============================================

my truce with mac was a no flaming truce, and as u can see by looking up at his last post he already broke it.

as others agree, they have NEVER seen the health bars go down 1 at a time like in the video i posted. that quite simply should not happen. now DO NOT IGNORE THESE FOLLOWING 3 POINTS, IF YOUR GOING TO REPLY ANSWER TO ===ALL=== OF THEM

1. if it was truly lag, his health bar would not have gone down and stayed down. that is the POSITIVE 100 PERCENT sign of a hit. so it was not lag

2. if this was truly a glitch, this would have had to have been a cold day in hell. noone has ever seen this "glitch" before, and it happened at least 6 times like it showed in the video during my two fights with him, and the other ulks who fought him reported simular experiences

3. i have played this game for a damn long time, and i learned 2 things that never change.

--------- 1. getting shot by a stubby ALWAYS brings your health down in increments of 40

----------2. it NEVER takes 2 shots to kill someone when theyre already in the red, and i know when someones knocked down and when someone isnt. im not one of the people who scream cheater cuz i cant hit the person. im one of the people who say it when i do hit them and i see the obvious signs of cheating.

what was in the video shows him taking TWO STUBBY SHOTS TO DIE WHEN HE HAD 20 HEALTH. this was ===NOT SOMETHING THAT WAS A ONE TIME OCCURANCE==== i had fought him before and noticed the same effect ==EVERY TIME=== i hit him. which is why i alt tabbed to turn on fraps.

=============================================

bottom line. stop trying to use lag or a glitch as an excuse. i already proved it wasnt lag, and the glitch possibility is ruled out fairly well by the fact that it happened ==EVERY TIME== i hit him that night

YEA YEA whatever! keep posting the same thing, WE cant answer to that! ask the MTA creators!!

u are writting too many shit, come here play with us and use FRAPS, and record how we PWN you!!

have u think about.. MrBumb? or any MTA member??

Keep spamming. cus that video shows nothing god damit!! get it? shows nothing!!!

uggh, i think we are wasting our time here, just ask someone else damit!!

to me that video is a cheap FRAPS show nothing video, play again using a sub zero or raiden, scorpion if u want but play against Mac, he is not a cheater, OOH do not forget FRAPS buddy

Edited by Guest

DeathB: Now that you look like a complete retard...you're gonna shut up and quit posting that bullshit over and over. For the most part, we truced and i thought it was over until some of ULK started bitchin' some more. I said F*ck them, and whoever else opposes, that doesnt mean you can break the truce. but w/e truce or no truce, you're still MTA's most known idiot. Well i hear officials are reviewing this vid, sorry, this 3 second clip that shows NOTHING! they will see that you are just trying to stir up the shit. thats all i have to say to the likes of you.

Non-prophet, i thought about what you said and i agree with the fact u might think im trying to cover something up with that pic i posted. just for you ill post the whole thing, but i was only resizing to save some space, i shoulda got some credit for that at least... :(

here ya go. (not doctored, and if you say it is, ill say deathb doctored that vid clip cuz we dont know what he's capable of)

[ps. sorry for the size of the pic, my resolution is maxed]

mtascreen-9613.JPG

plz refer to chatbox "{FBI}Mac-10 pwned Sub-Zero" *(sub-zero=DeathB)*

well there you have it folks. Unless the MTA officials viewing that 2 second clip have anything to say about me "cheating" LMFAO. PEACE

CHEATER I ALWAYZ KNEW MAC WAS A FUCKIN CHEATER!!!!

na jk lolz... Well after reading 3-4 pages of frustrating shit, I've come to the non biased conclusion that I'm going to wait to here the opinion of Mr.Bump or other non ulk/F.B.I opinions so far almost everyone not in ULK has said the same thing, "the video doesn't prove nething", "it has happened to me before", "he is not cheating", so why don't we just drop this shit....

edited out

they deleted a page worth of posts. i think this little argument has gone far enuf already. im not going to admit that i was wrong, because i still dont think i am. but im not going to scream ur a cheater either, since i dont seem to have the kind of conclusive proof everyone wants. so for now this case is closed

Edited by Guest

who the F,UCK is len? sorry but im a bit stupid, but who the hell is L.E.N?? mac use that too..

Actually LMDJ killed you more than 10 times, and i was the one who said "gotta go too, you are good man" thats it, nobody else said u were good, so dont come here saying that everybody ssaid that, lier!

again, who the hell is L.E.N??

ok ok look its done, over with, that page of post he claims is gone cuz he went and whined to an admin cuz he didnt like it. so he doesnt admit he was wrong, w/e i dont even care, i know im right and he can **** my **** (insert you own words) i like to use the words "find" and "loot" :P

anyways its over. although ULK is DEFINATELY on the enemy list, thats fo DAMN sure.

DeathB, actually mac is not the leader, im not the leader, so why are u both saying that we are enemie clans?? this was just a 2 persons fight (Clan support tho) so dont be that hard, this is just a game and i like to play with ULK without saying "owned" "u suck my ****" stuff like that, so lets just forget about all this crap, and well officialy ULK is still a friend clan, i mean cowboy is not even here, and i dont think this small..problem deserve a gang war or something like that, Cant we just get along? playing for fun and not for scores?

for now damit, i just wanna say sorry to ULK, i think ULK is a good clan to play and have lot of fun.

i just wanna hear what cowboy say about this cus i dont think we have to be.. enemie clans god damit, thats what i thought when this shi.t was starting!! and now i see it was truth...ugghh..

just forget about all this crap, maybe now is gonna be different, not the same friendly actitude so, for me, i have put all this S-HIT away. hope ULK do the same thing,

well, PEACE.

Edited by Guest
DeathB, actually mac is not the leader, im not the leader, so why are u both saying that we are enemie clans?? this was just a 2 persons fight (Clan support tho) so dont be that hard, this is just a game and i like to play with ULK without saying "owned" "u suck my ****" stuff like that, so lets just forget about all this crap, and well officialy ULK is still a friend clan, i mean cowboy is not even here, and i dont think this small..problem deserve a gang war or something like that, Cant we just get along? playing for fun and not for scores?

for now damit, i just wanna say sorry to ULK, i think ULK is a good clan to play and have lot of fun.

i just wanna hear what cowboy say about this cus i dont think we have to be.. enemie clans god damit, thats what i thought when this shi.t was starting!! and now i see it was truth...ugghh..

just forget about all this crap, maybe now is gonna be different, not the same friendly actitude so, for me, i have put all this S-HIY away. hope ULK do the same thing,

well, PEACE.

whoa whoa whoa. i never said shit about a clan war, and my bad, i MEANT enemy list as in "ULK, YOU ARE ON MY PERSONAL SHITLIST [although everyone else hates you too! LMFAO"

ok now im done. + ull never get a sorry outta me cuz you were the stupid one to accuse ME of cheating. FBI DOESNT CHEAT.,

lol, maybe ULK hates me :lol: but damit, im just laughing when i see that video man, for real, all this crap thanks to that video, have u think about that?? LOL

i thought u said they were OUR enemies like FBI hates ULK, so i think u meant on your personal list right??

damit mac we are on the same clan, cant u just forget about all this crap?? i dont know how u fell, i mean he said that u are a cheater in public i think thats worst!!

u know FBI is with you but i dont think we have to go taht loong mac, lets let things like in the ol' days and lets play again, together having fun, thats it.

lol, maybe ULK hates me :lol: but damit, im just laughing when i see that video man, for real, all this crap thanks to that video, have u think about that?? LOL

i thought u said they were OUR enemies like FBI hates ULK, so i think u meant on your personal list right??

damit mac we are on the same clan, cant u just forget about all this crap?? i dont know how u fell, i mean he said that u are a cheater in public i think thats worst!!

u know FBI is with you but i dont think we have to go taht loong mac, lets let things like in the ol' days and lets play again, together having fun, thats it.

K, w/e, sorry to MTA staff, this discussion is FINISHED. i think FBI and ULK are in some kinda truce right now, we will end this discussion and continue our own discussions in the FBI thread. sorry again to MTA staff. Have a wonderful day.

since this recent thread obviously came to an end... :)

What's wrong with the official server # 1 ??? Is this now the new official MTA lamer & cheater server ??? People aparently running around in custom skins....and people who need 10 shots with a stubby to kill them - and the same people too stupid to kill others ?