Report your Cheaters:

ok bloch, about audigy and l_m_d_j

audigy was in ULK for a while, and ZIRCON and z00t found out he was a cheat. and zircon kicked him. deathb was not even around when this happened. so for your "you kicked audigy because he beat you deathb!!" BS just stfu, you have no idea what you are babblin about.

L_M_D_J was caught speedhacking. he was a ULK for a bit also but got the boot cause he cheated. there is no way to argue that speedhacking can be "he killed deathb and deathb kicked him" so stfu. once again you dont know what youre babblin about.

and bloch, man, stop playing mta. right now. AND GET YOUR ASS TO SCHOOL!! i cant understand half of what you say. you ramble on and on and you dont make any sense. i suggest you stop posting and let BigFerg speak for you guys since he is the only one i can understand. :roll:

ok, now on to the video.

you guys seem to be avoiding the video and deciding talking shit about deathb is the way to go. just stop. and watch the video. it is NOT lag. if it was lag, mac-10 would have died instantly after the first shot deathb put into him. instead, he only lost 1 health bar. explain that. please. i have been playing mta for a long time now, and i play more than anyone i know. i have seen bugs in this game that people swear are BS when i tell them about it. and i have NEVER seen someone get shot with a stubby and lose only 1 health bar, or 15-30 health like mac-10 said, of course, until today. if you look in the weapons file like deathb said, the MINIMUM damage done by a stubby is 40 health. it takes 3 stubby shots MINIMUM to kill someone with 100 health. mac-10 had 2 health bars in the video. he could only have 20 health max at that point. 1 stubby shot at maximum stubby range would have killed him. instead, it took deathb 2 shots at near point blank to kill him.

i wont even bother telling you guys what i saw with my own eyes, since you cant even handle figuring things out for yourselves watching the video.

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

according to the weapons.dat(interesting file btw.) the sg does 80 damage, spas 100 and stuppy sg 120 damage.

(If i read this right)

for shotguns the damage amount is for every 3 bullets. the reg. shotgun does 26 per bullet, spas 33, and stubby 40 per bullet.

meh,cheats or no cheats i still PWNED him :lol:

who the fuck are you? zoot? pwn me? make me laugh bud.

no, six times you blasted me in one battle without me getting health is BS, no one gonna believe that, thats impossible ya goof. And i dont give a fuck what ya say, on my screen i shot him the same way, you didnt see me callin him a fuckin cheater. drop this bullshit now.

Edited by Guest

SORRY for my posts but not every MTA player is from USA or England, Australia? well NO

DeathB said that LMDJ and audigy werent ULK, and u say they were....

the Video is the important thing, my opinion is that i cant see any cheat on that video, thats my opinion, just ask an MTA crew guy, thats all that we can do to see if Mac cheated or if it was just Lag, Synch error...

And i said that LMDJ KILLED deathB and he said LMDJ was cheating, i dont care the Speed mod.

anyways i think ULK is like the best clan thanks to Zircon not fucking people saying that everyone is a cheater. and some more ULK members ar epretty good.

Obviously DeathB, you must not be able to adequately rebut my points in my previous post because you have continued to attack Mac-10, Bloch and FBI, without really saying anything of substance. As I have explained I have watched the 4 SECOND video clip and from what I saw, it appeared to be an issue with lag. I realize that everyone playing MTA and on these boards are not from the United States, but over here in our legal system we have a belief of innocent until proven guilty. It is up to the accuser to prove guilt and so far with your 4 second clip you haven't really proven anything but the fact that you killed Mac-10. Until more proof is given I have to stand behind Mac-10 and again say that FBI is a non-cheating clan. We do not support nor condone cheating. I don't mind debating this issue with you but it is kind of difficult to do when you only respond to Mac-10 and Bloch instead of addressing some of the questions I have posed to you.

I would just like to add another point or two; in my experiences of playing mta which is a couple months or so, i have noticed when you shoot someone with, say, a stubby shotgun, that they in fact get blown down to the ground and while your waiting for them to get, on their screen, THEY HAVEN'T BEEN HIT! the grounded body runs around (you see a body floating) and often shoot back at you while you see them on the ground. I see these things quite often. I will get a pic of that since im not advanced enough to use "fraps" nor do i really give a flying f*ck about the whole thing. Im done, DeathB you should be done now, its up to the judges. Judges?

I will look at this video tonight but I know what is on it a guy not losing a whole lot of health when he is shot from Deathb's point of view.

I am not interested in entering this flamebate but I want to know what someone from the MTA team thinks of this clip, esp MrBump. If this is what cheating looks like then I will know what to look for next time.

I have to make judgement calls all of the time about ppl who are not obviously cheating. It is a hard call to make. It's easy when ppl go from Red to Green repeatedly, flies a firetruck or drives thru a wall. If someone slightly modded thier weapons damage file the change would be so subtle that it would give them an edge instead of the GodMode cheaters that are obvious.

I see this type of thing all of the time. I unload on ppl that don't lose health I am about to kick them and then someone kills them so even thou I am 90% convinced they cheat I have to consider it lag and let them stay.

I don't remember ever thinking Mac was a cheater and I don't think he would cheat but I wasn't there so I will not judge except to agree with Ferg that unless he is a proven cheater he is not a cheater. It may be that this video does that but the jury is out... I will add my review of the video to this post.

kfg

[edit]

I watched the video and it isn't proof of anything. For ppl who haven't seen it. mac is on the ground with 2 bars left as he is getting up and trying to shoot his M60 he is hit by a direct stubbyshot with no damage (This is easily explainable to me as a shooting glitch since he was attempting to shoot the M60 from Deathb's pov) He fires a shot then the second stubby shot finishs him. This whole argument was about what happened prior to this Fraps I think and there is nothing in this clip that backs this up

Edited by Guest
THEY HAVEN'T BEEN HIT! the grounded body runs around (you see a body floating) and often shoot back at you while you see them on the ground.

definatly a lag issue.... i was playing on official #1 yesterday and i have never seen so much nonsense happen before. Probably also since i run into a variety fo problems on any server where there is more than 7 or so people playing. My day yesterday loked like this:

About 10 times i saw people 'floating' around, wondering whether i hit them or not.

ON MY SCREEN (i say on my screen because i still do not KNOW what actually happened) i killed a bunch of people...at least 10 to 15 which i shot and saw them dropping all their stuff.... i did NOT see any points credited to my score. It was like the people were shot, dropped...and then re-spawned somewhere else...i didnt see them continuing fighting after i 'shot' them....i just can assume shot them but in this case i can only guess.

One time i saw credits going towards my score approx. 2 mins after i killed someone....and a big amount of my chat messages also didnt go thru yesterday which is also proof how laggy the whole thing was.

Needless to say that there were also a unusual high nuber of people getting hit and never losing health...and other people accusing me of cheating for what reason ever.

Typical example is someone saying: "I shot/cut you 1000 times and you didnt lose health"

Of course it didnt happen on my screen - instead i circle people all the time..they dont even have 'time' to shoot/saw me 1000 times...it's not that am standig there and waiting to get shot :) Wondering how it looked on their screen.

Definetly more problems the laggier/fuller a server is...

Btw. who was filming on #1 yesterday ? Would like to see that vid.... :):P

FBIs:

I am not calling you cheaters but I will state that I can´t remember ever seeing anyone losing just 1 healthbar when shot by the stubby. Did you ever see this yourself?

I have seen ppl do one hit kills from the range death is standing. I find the probability of 4 shots missing and the fifth having a bug/lag issue alarmingly small.

Though you may question his approach tis foolish to question his competence.

Lara c:

I was the one filming yesterday. At most only few seconds of each "take" will make their way to the final cut. Should you against the odds find yourself in the final movie it will only be on account of the particular clip showing you getting killed in a great and/or funny way.

Before you read, note that I'm not being biased towards ULK here; I'm simply telling you as I see it. I don't have anything against the majority of FBI.

I see that some ULKs knocked him down and he only lost ten points of health each time. This is quite easy to do - you simply edit weapon.dat and reduce the 'damage' (G) variable. The CRC check would have to be bypassed in order to do that.

Of course, it could be lag, but in this case, I hardly doubt it.

FBI, you need more evidence that Mac-10 didn't cheat. I have never seen this "bug" before either, but like I said, it's all possible by modifying weapon.dat.

I agree that the fraps video didn't show much. But if 3 ULKs saw him cheating, then I'd have to trust their judgment. ULKs are very experienced, and can see the fine line between cheating and normalcy.

AuDiGy, L_M_D_J, P90, and Stealth have all been kicked from ULK, and their bootings were not without reason. We had conclusive evidence of each kick, so don't even try to bring that up. We control what goes on inside of our clan, and when we suspect somebody of cheating, we verify evidence first, and then kick them. It's not exactly any of your business, anyway.

Please don't resort to personal attacks. Give me your actual reasoning behind this. I couldn't possibly be lag, and it's likely not a bug, because I've never seen this happen in all my months playing as a robber.

first ULK is not judges..

zircon said

FBI, you need more evidence that Mac-10 didn't cheat. I have never seen this "bug" before either, but like I said, it's all possible by modifying weapon.dat.

i think u need more evidence that i DID cheat. cuz thats whats in question here. i joined a ULK server today for like 30 seconds and i got called a fag. F*CK ULK, my respect for ULK went from 50% - 0%, so F*CK you guys.

=-EDIT-= sorry, i mean to say that to any ULK members or ANY members of ANY clans that oppose FBI and me.

Edited by Guest

Blue Zircon, while I respect your opinion I disagree with your assertion that WE need to prove Mac-10 wasn't cheating. In a court of law it is up to the accuser to prove guilt. As of right now the video doesn't show anything that can positively prove Mac-10 was cheating. It only shows that he took two shots from a lot further distance than point blank and that DeathB killed Mac-10. Even you admit that it could be lag and can't prove that it wasn't. Also the fact that you say you aren't taking sides yet in your post you say that since 3 ULK's say he was cheating then you just accept that as fact is totally taking sides. To say that because we aren't as experienced, which you don't know for a fact that we aren't, as ULK, we can't see the fine line between cheating and normalcy is also a bit closeminded and judgemental. I don't see how the length of time playing MTA determines how unpartial you are regarding cheating. I have been playing GTA since GTA 1 and have been playing MTA since last year. Does that mean I can't fairly judge situations or cheating? I don't think so. I have a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science and and I also have a lot of experience in Criminal Justice. Are you saying that if some kid in high school who has been playing the game longer than me could be more impartial? I think someones ability to fairly judge situations is directly related to the person maturity and I feel that FBI is being unfairly criticized for things that have yet to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

Mac-10: Read my post further. There's plenty of evidence that you possibly cheated, and I told you to lay off of the personal attacks.

BigFerg:

Blue Zircon, while I respect your opinion I disagree with your assertion that WE need to prove Mac-10 wasn't cheating. In a court of law it is up to the accuser to prove guilt.
No 'court of laws' are recognized here - this is simply an online gaming community. We've already proven what we can, and I haven't heard one solid defense from FBI's side besides "it was lag or a glitch," which is totally untrue - what happened was something out of the ordinary, and the only explanation behind it is cheating. I tend to agree with Bishop; I think his reply was skipped over or otherwise ignored, so let me post it here:
FBIs:

I am not calling you cheaters but I will state that I can´t remember ever seeing anyone losing just 1 healthbar when shot by the stubby. Did you ever see this yourself?

I have seen ppl do one hit kills from the range death is standing. I find the probability of 4 shots missing and the fifth having a bug/lag issue alarmingly small.

Though you may question his approach tis foolish to question his competence.

As of right now the video doesn't show anything that can positively prove Mac-10 was cheating. It only shows that he took two shots from a lot further distance than point blank and that DeathB killed Mac-10.
The video proves a lot. Apparently you don't have enough experience with the stubby to know that DeathB's shot was perfectly in range, and Mac-10 had 20 health when he was knocked down. When you manage to get someone's health down to 20, it doesn't take two shots to finish him off, only one. The 'point blank' and 'DeathB killed Mac-10' comments are totally irrelevant to this argument; you're missing the whole point.
Also the fact that you say you aren't taking sides yet in your post you say that since 3 ULK's say he was cheating then you just accept that as fact is totally taking sides.
In a way you could say I'm siding with them. However, even if I had no connections with ULK and wanted to participate in this thread, then I'd still stick by my argument. Like I said, if I'm being biased, then I'm doing it for a reason. It's not intentional; I'm just telling you as I see it.
To say that because we aren't as experienced, which you don't know for a fact that we aren't, as ULK, we can't see the fine line between cheating and normalcy is also a bit closeminded and judgemental. I don't see how the length of time playing MTA determines how unpartial you are regarding cheating. I have been playing GTA since GTA 1 and have been playing MTA since last year. Does that mean I can't fairly judge situations or cheating? I don't think so.
Actually, I do understand that some people in FBI are experienced, because I've personally played with a few members before, but I feel that they're being a bit unobservant, and taking sides without any reasoning to back up their claims. If you knew how to handle a stubby effectively (which I doubt you do at all), then you'd know that Mac-10 couldn't survive from that many stubby shots at once.

What makes you think that being skilled at the game will not help you separate cheaters from normal players? ULK members are picked only from the best, and we've all seen cheaters in our days. We even have tactics to tell if a person under suspicion is cheating or not.

I have a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science and and I also have a lot of experience in Criminal Justice. Are you saying that if some kid in high school who has been playing the game longer than me could be more impartial? I think someones ability to fairly judge situations is directly related to the person maturity and I feel that FBI is being unfairly criticized for things that have yet to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt.
I don't care what degrees you have or what kind of experience you hold outside of MTA. We're talking about a suspected cheater - we've given our evidence, now let's hear yours.

Lara c:

I was the one filming yesterday. At most only few seconds of each "take" will make their way to the final cut. Should you against the odds find yourself in the final movie it will only be on account of the particular clip showing you getting killed in a great and/or funny way.

oh....it's always great and funny and a HONOR to be killed by [uLK]....can't wait for the vid :) :) :)

Btw. your sig....when was i on a server with THAT ping ? I know my ping is high....but 741 ?? I guess this is a joke ? :)

Are you saying that if some kid in high school who has been playing the game longer than me could be more impartial?

I belive the specific point was that some ppl (zircon being one of them) has been playing mta for a long time. Only quite natural that those ppl have seen their share of bug/lag w/e that others might not have seen yet. = They would have seen such a bug if it exsisted.

The point has nothing to do with being impartial or not. That´s just a splitting of hairs. The point is being experienced. Congratulations on your education I am happy for you, I am sure you worked hard - you deserve recognition. Thing is I don´t see it´s relevance here. Unless they´ve begun teaching in MTA around the country.

When those ppl say they have never seen such a bug - not once let alone multiple times - I believe it. In my mind that video clearly shows something that does not happen in mta. 1) because I have never seen it and 2) no one has.

This is a cheater issuse. Not a gang issuse. I assure you that Zircon and others would have given a cheater within ULK a much worse treatment.

/Edit:

Laura c:

oh....it's always great and funny and a HONOR to be killed by [uLK]....can't wait for the vid

lol . Your compliments are a waste. I am sorry but the quality of the clip determines it´s status. How about getting a progam and film something yourself?

Laura c:

Btw. your sig....when was i on a server with THAT ping ? I know my ping is high....but 741 ?? I guess this is a joke ?

Double lol. Well... (I know this is far fetched) maybe - just maybe - there is another laura outthere ? Did you think I had that signature because it held your name ? :signlol: O´ that´s so sweet. :love8: . Nah - j/k. I actually placed my bet on you being a guy. Sorry man - I am not playing with the pink team. :rabbit:

Edited by Guest

well, i wasn't there playing with Mac and DeathB but i've seen the video, i can tell you, that shows nothing, i mean, if DeathB can give us a video, showing that DeathB shooted at Mac more than 3 times and mac lossing 3 health bars, 1 each shoot, that would prove something i mean Mac would be kicked in 3 secs. im just saying that the offence needs more Proovs.

We are in a truce with DeathB already im saying WE cus Mac is an FBI agent so we are with him thats why we are a Clan, support each others.

I just wanted to say sorry if i said something wrong or offensive but mac is one of ours so he will have our support always. but i wasnt there but i know that Mac is not a cheater thats why he is an FBI agent, he is the law not a crooked cop (lol) so believe me he is not a cheater (damit i feel so... weird cus im hearing at the Credence..) thats all that i can say, what would you do if somoene accuse one of your teamates a cheater? i bet you would help him right? or whats the point of a clan? support, friendship, teamplay, enjoy MTA, damit we are like a family thats what FBI stands for.

so wellpeace and lets just forget all this crap damit, the video prooves something for some people but some people thinks thats its just lag or something else, to me i know that Mac is not a cheater thats it so lets forget about all this crap and lets enjoy MTA cus thats why i dont like the forums there is always a fight and damit this is just a game so well, sorry if i said something offensive to you all, with that in mind i say cya later and lets enjoy MTA like a friends and not enemies.

my truce with mac was a no flaming truce, and as u can see by looking up at his last post he already broke it.

as others agree, they have NEVER seen the health bars go down 1 at a time like in the video i posted. that quite simply should not happen. now DO NOT IGNORE THESE FOLLOWING 3 POINTS, IF YOUR GOING TO REPLY ANSWER TO ===ALL=== OF THEM

1. if it was truly lag, his health bar would not have gone down and stayed down. that is the POSITIVE 100 PERCENT sign of a hit. so it was not lag

2. if this was truly a glitch, this would have had to have been a cold day in hell. noone has ever seen this "glitch" before, and it happened at least 6 times like it showed in the video during my two fights with him, and the other ulks who fought him reported simular experiences

3. i have played this game for a damn long time, and i learned 2 things that never change.

--------- 1. getting shot by a stubby ALWAYS brings your health down in increments of 40

----------2. it NEVER takes 2 shots to kill someone when theyre already in the red, and i know when someones knocked down and when someone isnt. im not one of the people who scream cheater cuz i cant hit the person. im one of the people who say it when i do hit them and i see the obvious signs of cheating.

what was in the video shows him taking TWO STUBBY SHOTS TO DIE WHEN HE HAD 20 HEALTH. this was ===NOT SOMETHING THAT WAS A ONE TIME OCCURANCE==== i had fought him before and noticed the same effect ==EVERY TIME=== i hit him. which is why i alt tabbed to turn on fraps.

=============================================

bottom line. stop trying to use lag or a glitch as an excuse. i already proved it wasnt lag, and the glitch possibility is ruled out fairly well by the fact that it happened ==EVERY TIME== i hit him that night

well the fact that you know when someone is knocked down or not isnt exactly true. heres a pic for example. study this pic. study it well, and (FTR: idid break any truce. your fuckin gay clan did, so im not just gonna sit back and laugh at a clan fulla 100 goofs)

FU_ULK.JPG

now, if you'll refer to the body in the upper right side of the pic. Youll notice he is on the ground, why? I SHOT HIS ASS DOWN! but what?! hes also running away with very little if any damage! and i know for a fact that hes not cheating cuz i chased his ass through the film studio and shot him execution style with the stubby. it took 3-4 shots. imagine that.

(BTW- i didnt bother reading your 3 points or much else of your post. OR ULK replies to this as they have no say ANYWAYS. ULK can S*CK my d*ck. and thats it thats all i have to say. i've said ALL I F*CKING HAVE TO SAY TO F*CKS.)

LAST BUT NOT LEAST~ you proved NOTHING! and you cant prove ANYTHING. cuz man, im f*ckin tellin ya, that vid? rofl, nothing man, thats it, nothing. and theres no real hard evidence. whose gonna believe 2 goofs in your clan that im cheating when everyone else knows i dont cheat. ? huh ? go ask KFC i play with them ALOT. they know for a FACT i dont cheat. now this stressin me out- bullshit is done. no more. f*ck you. FINAL.

Edited by Guest