Report your Cheaters:

i fought mac-10 once at the studios in a stubby duel, and each time i shot him he only lost 1 or 2 health bars. i even got him 2 times with a point blank finishing shot and only made him lose 2 health bars on those shots.

once deathb started accusing him of cheating he ran away and refused to fight us again. lol :lol:

ROFLMMFAO

first off. dual...dual...hmm...you mean the time you shot me, i fell you cheap shotted me again, i died.. Second match, i ran around you, knocked you down, at least i let you get up, then you shot me, i shot you- you died.

third and final time, this isnt an excuse but you shot me down and i gave up, i think you let me get up for a sec but i wasnt touching the keyboard or mouse, i let you hav it cuz i figguhd i was done anyways. DeathB accused me of cheating and i didnt "refuse" i came anyways and DeathB made a sexy vid of me. damn i look good. :lol:

OH I ALMOST FORGOT.

"later i saw him fighting z00t and saw him get knocked down 6 times by a stubby. i asked z00t if he noticed anything strange, and asked everyone how the hell can someone survive that many stubby shots."

JUST WHEN THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN??!?! i dont EVER recall that EVER!!! ur Right no one can survive six shots, if i survived any shots, it was 2-3 and lucky ones...damn...you gotta leave you fantasies outta this nukka, now i believe all i hear about ULK!! LMFAO

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i fought mac-10 at the studios in a stubby duel, and each time i shot him he only lost 1 or 2 health bars

blah blah blah...

it's the 3rd time in two days some ULK accuse others of cheating...yesterday it was d3vi4nt accusing me jsut as a sidenote.

the pattern is always that obviously everybody *must* be a cheater who fights against you and kicks your a$$ !!!

If you kill a ULK: Cheater :)

I did not have the expression that FBI was cheating btw....

my gawd, u really tryin to get me labelled as a cheater arent you. well my true friends know i dont cheat, and i dont need anything else. explained.

i fought you 2 times btw LOL and almost fukked ya up that first time u were shittin admit it

btw; thanks lara, i know you know i wasnt cheating, cuz you rolled with me the whole night. :P

i fought mac-10 once at the studios in a stubby duel, and each time i shot him he only lost 1 or 2 health bars. i even got him 2 times with a point blank finishing shot and only made him lose 2 health bars on those shots.

once deathb started accusing him of cheating he ran away and refused to fight us again. lol :lol:

ROFLMMFAO

first off. dual...dual...hmm...you mean the time you shot me, i fell you cheap shotted me again, i died.. Second match, i ran around you, knocked you down, at least i let you get up, then you shot me, i shot you- you died.

third and final time, this isnt an excuse but you shot me down and i gave up, i think you let me get up for a sec but i wasnt touching the keyboard or mouse, i let you hav it cuz i figguhd i was done anyways. DeathB accused me of cheating and i didnt "refuse" i came anyways and DeathB made a sexy vid of me. damn i look good. :lol:

OH I ALMOST FORGOT.

"later i saw him fighting z00t and saw him get knocked down 6 times by a stubby. i asked z00t if he noticed anything strange, and asked everyone how the hell can someone survive that many stubby shots."

JUST WHEN THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN??!?! i dont EVER recall that EVER!!! ur Right no one can survive six shots, if i survived any shots, it was 2-3 and lucky ones...damn...you gotta leave you fantasies outta this nukka, now i believe all i hear about ULK!! LMFAO

ok

1. you didnt let me up, you tried to shoot me as i got up but your bad shot timing failed you.

2. i saw you fight z00t. it was just before you fought deathb 1 time. i saw the WHOLE fight between you and z00t. after i saw you fall for the 3rd time and get up with your health bar at yellow, i started counting how many times you fell.

3. you fought deathb once, while we all watched you. you lost, then got in a sentinel XS and drove away. i chased you on foot telling you to come fight me at the el swanko casa, but you kept on runnin. you said you wouldnt come back to fight us 3 on 1.

4. when deathb caught you on fraps, he had to hunt you down. i remember him saying he was doing so.

5. it doesnt matter what the hell i say, you are on fraps, caught red handed using some kind of health hack. all the other stuff i said is trivial.

Edited by Guest

health hack lol, sure bud. i dont tape other people laggy deaths and tell them they're cheating, now F*CK OFF.

for below~ nice spamming btw DeathB, and that vid clearly doesnt prove sh*t. end of story im out peace

eatshit.JPG

sorry you think im a cheater cuz i pwned 2 of you "BOYS" boooooooooooooooy

(ps: i just noticed this pic is slightly offensive; good)

Edited by Guest

Ok, I have played with Mac-10 and I have never seen him or any other member of FBI cheat. I know that I have been accused of cheating before and have had others, Elrod, even stick up for me. DeathB the fact that he died is enough proof for me that he isn't cheating. Is it possible that he has a bad lag or that someone else in the game was cheating and it was throwing the synch off? I know that I have shot people with the stubby numerous times and even had their weapons show up yet they weren't dead. After a few more shots they eventually died. I normally just hcalk it up to lag or synch problems. If I can kill them with a gun, then things are cool with me. It is only when I and others hit guys numerous times and I see their health NEVER deminish that I accuse them of cheating. Until better proof is shown, I have to support my FBI bretheran, even if that means me taking some flack.

Ok, I have played with Mac-10 and I have never seen him or any other member of FBI cheat. I know that I have been accused of cheating before and have had others, Elrod, even stick up for me. DeathB the fact that he died is enough proof for me that he isn't cheating. Is it possible that he has a bad lag or that someone else in the game was cheating and it was throwing the synch off? I know that I have shot people with the stubby numerous times and even had their weapons show up yet they weren't dead. After a few more shots they eventually died. I normally just hcalk it up to lag or synch problems. If I can kill them with a gun, then things are cool with me. It is only when I and others hit guys numerous times and I see their health NEVER deminish that I accuse them of cheating. Until better proof is shown, I have to support my FBI bretheran, even if that means me taking some flack.

wow, awesome support BigFerg, thanks, although by now, DeathB should know hes in the wrong.

ok ok, i cant miss this!!

ok, now u are "prooving" that mac used cheats... here are my impressions

1- THAT HAPPENS TO ANY PLAYER USING MTA!! IT WAS JUST LAG,

2- HEY U KILLED HIM, have u think about that?

3-point 2 prooves that mac wsnt using a Health cheat.

4-DeathB i dont wanna start a was for that stupid video, just get a new video

5-DeathB we are not the first guys called cheaters by you or any ULK member, i have fun every time we play togethre but there is a guy, always saying that someone is lagging or cheating...

A few guys like Audigy or L_M_D_J.. they can say that you said they were cheating because they killed you, man, if that is true you ar enot that MTA legend u are just a clown saying that is the best player ever, saying that is gonna leave MTA community and use different ID's to PWN people and kick they're asses.. just think about it, u have nothing to prove you are just making people accused of cheating go against you.

again, hear yourself man, u looks.. sad, tired, damnit man, for real u make me cry! DeathB is a sad guy :?

i never said that u they are in ULK they were people trying to join your clan, but NO they couldnt because they killed you retarded!! thats what happened, THEY KILLED YOU AND YOU SAID THEY WERE CHEATING!! THTS IT!! CANT U UNDERSTAND YOU ARE NO THE BEST PLAYER EVER??

maybe you are good, but again...

DeathB, that video is just bullshit and you know that, believe me u was like my hero when i started to play MTA, for real like my hero, i always wanted to play with you but now all that i can see is that you are a guy bitching around, thinking that you are the best player in the world when u are a shit, maybe u are a good player but you, the guy behind Deatb is a piece of crap, a looser, a guy without friends, you are very arrgoant, irritant, u are... u are nothing in the MTA community for now on, to me and some other players u are just that, a piece of junk, a retarded guy, i dont know what to say, u are... UGGHH

You or anyone else can judge all you want, if you've read previous FBI posts, we simply could give a flying f*ck less. We're devoted to our clan, not ULK not any

"...ulk is like 100 skill-less warriors" not any other skill-less clan. we talked about how the video proves nothing, now stop trying your f*cking hardest to get your enemies banned cuz you know it hurts that we're pwning. LOL u say? ur in denial. face it.

on that note~ Mac-10 is OUT

WOW DEATHB, get some sleep your f*cked outta your mind. he never said "I" killed you!!! he wasnt even there remember!? F*CK.

Edited by Guest

uggh, people is not stupid, some people thinks that you are a hero, the best palyer, so they respect you, but there are people who hates you, and they know who DeathB is, the arrogant guy, the stupid guy, the guy of the video....

that video shows nothing, just ask the MTA crew and you will see, but yea, u are a MTA crew friend so maybe they will say that mac is cheating, and im not wonder...yes maybe mac is gonna leave cus we know what is next, bans, black list, etc, that to you idiot, thats to youDeathB oo great DeathB the best player ever, you are just a...MTA scum, poeple like you deserve jail (lol) but hey, we will see, just change your Kid actitude an grow up with your video....

ooh i just noticed that you said that YOU KILLED HIM ... AGAIN, that proves that he is not using health cheats STUPI.D!! arrogant!! damit man u really suck!!! i feel bad for you!! have u read your signature? "The Difference Between Me and You -

You Pwn N00bs, I Pwn Everyone " UGGH u makes me sick!!

i cant believe that he hasnt kill you cus that would be BULLSHIT, like DeathB means BULLSHIT thats it!

Edited by Guest
uggh, people is not stupid, some people thinks that you are a hero, the best palyer, so they respect you, but there are people who hates you, and they know who DeathB is, the arrogant guy, the stupid guy, the guy of the video....

that video shows nothing, just ask the MTA crew and you will see, but yea, u are a MTA crew friend so maybe they will say that mac is cheating, and im not wonder...yes maybe mac is gonna leave cus we know what is next, bans, black list, etc, that to you idiot, thats to youDeathB oo great DeathB the best player ever, you are just a...MTA scum, poeple like you deserve jail (lol) but hey, we will see, just change your Kid actitude an grow up with your video....

ooh i just noticed that you said that YOOU KILLED HIM NOT HIM... AGAIN, arrogant!! damit man u really suck!!! i feel bad for you!!

i cant believ that he hasnt kill you cus that would be BULLSHIT, like DeathB means BULLSHIT thats it!

Just imagine how much worse it would be for the cheating accusation if i won! LMFAO

this is it, my last post, im not even gonna READ THIS again.

I NEVER saw you or any other ULK guy hit me 6 times or even close to 6 times straight, with me getting up and walking away. NO HELL NO. i took a shot once, knocked me down didnt hurt me that much maybe like 15 HP then hit me while i was getting up, another 30 or so, then i ran for the health at the top of those stairs and came back to the street where there was a war goin on with cars flyin by packed with n00bs try to run over ppl, heli's being flown by invincible ppl, and i pwn 2 ULK's and you call me a cheater. GOOD F*CKING RIDDANCE, DeathB, i hope you get jumped the next time you even open your front door.

i've been watching the video over and over again, i cant see any cheat!! just lag or an MTA bug i dont know, but that cant be a health cheat!! just a NEW cheat made by mac? maybe? a cheat that allows you lose less health than the others?? OR WHAT THE F,UCK DO YOU MEAN WITH CHEATING?? Lag? when someone (not mac) kills you?? uuggh, u are a sick guy!!

DeathB, I'm not sure I understand what your complaint is with FBI. I calmly and rationally debated your claim about Mac-10 cheating and the short movie clip you posted. I'm sorry but the few seconds of video you posted isn't enough to prove anything but possibly lag. Did it show you shoot Mac-10 twice? Yes it did. Did he lose one health bar? Yes. While it looks as if you shot him directly in the video, why does it look as if his return fire came from someone else off to the side of his character? Could it be lag or a synch problem? I think so. If you didn't shoot him directly could that be the reason for the decrease in health by one bar? Did not your next shot kill him? Yes it did. While I understand you being upset with how long it took to kill him, you have yet to rule out the possibilities of the difficulty in killing him was the result of lag or synch. You have some video to suggest cheating but it doesn't clearly prove anything other than it took an extra shot to kill him. Maybe if the entire fight was recorded and we could see all of the firefight that transpired we could better judge whether Mac-10 was cheating or if he or the server was lagging. I want to assure you that my intentions are not to start anything but merely give another point of view on this. While I wasn't there, I can certianly see both sides of this arguement based on my playing experience in MTA.

uggh, BigFerg is right, sorry but i think its enough, Mac is not the first guy called a cheater by DeathB i think somoene should stop him, this is just a game, people cheats, YES, but mac is not a cheater.

Next time get a Full video of the "thing" and then use your finger, and aim the cheater.. thats it, like BigFerg said your video shows lag or a Synch error, not a cheater in progress, so just stop all this crap..

hey you are playing MTA, but i think if i dare to join your server i'll get banned.. right? cus im a cheater?

uggh, again, i have nothing against you or your clan, i just have enough of your expresions about "you kill me you are a cheater" and im not talking about mac, im talking about the other guys, cus if i wanna talk about mac i have to say "if i cant kill you, or ig i have problems killing you u are a cheater" just think about that man, this is just crap.

"Why cant we be friends, why cant we be friends.."

Hey DeathB, remember me? yes i was trying to join your clan (ULK) i killed you 7 times man, maybe 10 times!!! and then u called me a cheater?? who the hell you think you are?? the untochable?the MTA godfather or what the hell?!!

that video shows NOTHING, get it? nothing!! that guy was suffering a lag or something like that,i've seen that before,still i dont think Mac 10 was cheating, just grow up

PD.

Bitch

DeathB & L_M_D_J

:blob6::rightfighter5:

look in the weapons file, ul see that stubby bullets do 40 damage. NOT 15 UNDER - ANY - CIRCUMSTANCES.

could you explain the math behind this ?

Starting health is 100

according to the weapons.dat(interesting file btw.) the sg does 80 damage, spas 100 and stuppy sg 120 damage.

(If i read this right)

This would explain why i mostly get shot with ONE shot if these weapons to 100 or more damage !

Just out of curiosity....

goin back on my werd about not posting.

you must be stupid. sorry. you are stupid.

w/e the dat file says, is according to a HEAD ON, DIRECT hit, half the time u get hit by a piece of the spray, not even 2 sprays, thats why it does more damage up close ya f*ckin retard. thats why i said 15 it was close, and that was a rough estimate from the brain of a stoner. bitch.