Report your Cheaters:

blabla

hm. no, i dont pause the game anymore. and iv never alt-tabbed during a combat.

but i have to admit that pausing while piloting heli above the sea with passangers in is pretty funny.

that cheaters name was mac (also maq)

yea i hadn't played mta for a long time so i forgot to lower game's resolution. thats why everything is smaller than usually.

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there's someone named 'roids' around who cheats.

its possible that he saw ur chopper as landed so he just got in it and it looked like he "jacked it in mid air". and the flamethrower is in the game. dont post that someones cheating UNLESS YOUR SURE

i am *positive* ! i wouldnt post just on a guess !

He also admits it...and he was repeatedly seen on various servers, flying with cars, moving anywhere in an instant, jacking people's vehicles/copters.

there's someone named 'roids' around who cheats.

its possible that he saw ur chopper as landed so he just got in it and it looked like he "jacked it in mid air". and the flamethrower is in the game. dont post that someones cheating UNLESS YOUR SURE

i am *positive* ! i wouldnt post just on a guess !

He also admits it...and he was repeatedly seen on various servers, flying with cars, moving anywhere in an instant, jacking people's vehicles/copters.

thats all u had to say the first time ;P

Dono if you know about this guy but his name is Gollum. He cheats really badly, easily noticeable, and then he goes and denys it and tells me I was the one who was flying a car.

He has a dynamic IP aswell so it may be hard to ban him.

He really is an ass though, he claims he is not cheating. Which was true at one point, he was just modding his files to make his car faster and such.

//edit

He also may go under the name Gollum_PIMP because I let him in my gang then booted him because he cheated!

General cheats for sure.

He plays in 194.215.192.250:2003.

And he does not only fly the car, he runs almost instantly from one place to another.

I was alone @ filmstudio, next second he was next to me shooting me. :roll:

Also after he shot he was at another place instantly.

Also I made a small fraps movie where you can see him cheating:

http://www.hzone.org/General.rar

Edited by Guest

in the last few days i have run into a number of definate cheaters...

(health hacks)

Jason8 - who killed me and my friend like 3 or 4 times and i struck him with a cocktail bomb while he was shooting and it didnt even harm him.. he even admited he was cheating, and said he would stop.. we left the server

XXX... i had a runin with this guy at the vaceti mansion... chain gun did 0 damage and he was shooting at me.. he was only using a lame weapon and still managed to kill me without being hurt

(neo mod)

Ar@gon... this is the worst case... a definate total cheater... i had numberous runings with him.. he was fast and could move through buildings.. could fly... and he had unlimited amo... the most annoying of all cheaters... my friend has just informed me that he has also come across another player with the same abilities.. he was "called Vcg sumtin"

i beleave he was using a mod called neo...

Thank you MTA team :D

MTA rocks... keep up the good work...

wow. too many cheaters....why dont these [censored]in' retards learn how to play without cheating?! it ruins the fun and skill of the people who know how to play, and it discourages n00bs who try so hard to kill someone and the other person doesnt die, the n00b (or should i say newb in this situation) doesnt know what the hells goin on!! but no one can stop these dumbasses. if someone COULD stop them, we wouldnt have more [censored]in' idiot kids getting busted for tryin to fraud a bank and attack pc's with trojans and whatnot. Someone gotta put a "Mac-10" to these kids heads, and the "Mac-10" seems to be the right person to do it! :P

I love being called a cheater when i kill a cheater with a heli :lol: "i have infinite health, AND YOU KILLED ME" one person said lmfao, even if i had been cheating...like it'd be some kind of misjustice... :?:

and one vcg gang (there are two or three) i think encourages cheating, but it's not news me thinks.