Report your Cheaters:

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

User John is a cheater. I think he has about every cheat in the book on. Some I've never even seen before. I was playing on the "MTA:VC 0.3 #GTAVICECITY Brasnet Brucelooo [bruceACBRAZIL] 100MB" server.

I tried to kill him but he wouldn't die by the heli blade. Then I figured I'd leave him alone but he tried to ride in the heli with me. I tried blowing up the heli several times and it didn't do anything to him. He fell once, didn't lose health and "flew" back up. So then I decided I'd just let him have the heli and went about my business. He didn't deny he was cheating and told me he was going to let me drive the heli. I told him I didn't play with cheaters and he said "Ok, well I'll kill you then". I told him if he did then I would report him. Then he wouldn't let up on me. He'd run without a vehicle faster than I can drive continually shooting at me. This went on for about 5 minutes before I stopped and made this post. :twisted:

User John is a cheater. I think he has about every cheat in the book on. Some I've never even seen before. I was playing on the "MTA:VC 0.3 #GTAVICECITY Brasnet Brucelooo [bruceACBRAZIL] 100MB" server.

I tried to kill him but he wouldn't die by the heli blade. Then I figured I'd leave him alone but he tried to ride in the heli with me. I tried blowing up the heli several times and it didn't do anything to him. He fell once, didn't lose health and "flew" back up. So then I decided I'd just let him have the heli and went about my business. He didn't deny he was cheating and told me he was going to let me drive the heli. I told him I didn't play with cheaters and he said "Ok, well I'll kill you then". I told him if he did then I would report him. Then he wouldn't let up on me. He'd run without a vehicle faster than I can drive continually shooting at me. This went on for about 5 minutes before I stopped and made this post. :twisted:

um.. lmfao that was me

alright im reporting the entire [DRUG] clan. i was in a server with 5 of them and they all had extra speed, ramps, and one even had unlimited health (trix). fuck the cheating cuntz

and whatsmore they pride themselves on developing these hacks. and even say that "were going to do something in our rpg mod to people we dont like"

what a bunch of fucking assholes. fuck i hate them

well, sorry im not english speaker. i mean to say:

i saw him making fly a truck of firemen and he moved it laterally , yeah as you can read it :shock::shock: shocking ; he made slip the truck by the highway and he run over to me and then he flied some times above me and suddenly he rised in the air shot towards the sky and dissapeared

Laterally moving:

...................../\

.....................||.. :shock: <-Me

.../|--====-----------------====----|

...||----------firemen truck----------||

...\|--====-----------------====----|

.....................||

.....................V

there's someone named 'roids' around who cheats, hijacks copters in mid-air....kills all people with the flame thrower...might be around on the two official servers and goonies maybe.

i mean cheating sucks...but it is still a difference if someone is cheating and just playing around or tests mods.....or someone cheats just to go on a server and kill everyone and sh*t....pises me off....

i have seen this guy (roids) now at least three/four days in a row with his killling and messing up other people's fun.

Maybe someone has his IP ? (He's one of these 'tards who cheats and always proudly announces it too...and then he begs 'ban me', 'ban me')

moronic 'tard....

there's someone named 'roids' around who cheats, hijacks copters in mid-air....kills all people with the flame thrower...might be around on the two official servers and goonies maybe.

i mean cheating sucks...but it is still a difference if someone is cheating and just playing around or tests mods.....or someone cheats just to go on a server and kill everyone and sh*t....pises me off....

i have seen this guy (roids) now at least three/four days in a row with his killling and messing up other people's fun.

Maybe someone has his IP ? (He's one of these 'tards who cheats and always proudly announces it too...and then he begs 'ban me', 'ban me')

moronic 'tard....

its possible that he saw ur chopper as landed so he just got in it and it looked like he "jacked it in mid air". and the flamethrower is in the game. dont post that someones cheating UNLESS YOUR SURE