all modding is cheat

mta0.3r2 = modding = cheating.

play only single game.

all mta player are cheater.

anyway. mta is poor mod.

many bug, error, disconnect..

You have Bad English

You = stupid = cheater

You complaining? you can make bether mod?

I downt play single player cus I downt know single player I more like to play multiplayer

many bug, errors? I think you downt no wat the word B.E.T.A means

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am sick of this game...i go to a university where about 20 of us used to play...now maybe i played 2 times over last month...maybe 4 other people still play one a week or more. everybody say, people on game, all irritating, and too much cheating.

this game become very boring because map too big...not enough players...more fun single play

people always spend time spam in game instead of just playing...maybe half playing

everyone cheating now...makes game have no point.

will wait till team develops a beta at least...

multiplayer is not fun anymore, i play enemy territory more now

Well, its you against the World matie. If you don't like the game, stay off the fricking forum you tw@! :evil:

Not that it'll make much difference by posting here, but I've seen HanX doing quite a bit of the old health replenishment and hanging around spawn areas (ie Airport).

Phrenobie has been cheating quite a bit too- flying around in cars and dropping them on peoples heads, spawn killing, no-damage etc. I think he p***ed off quite a few people yesterday on one of the foreign servers (i forget which one we were in [russian?])

Damn :evil: cheaters :kamahlitude2: burn them all!

They have their ways, hacked clients, crc bypassing, some other methods im not going to mention. let the mta team worry about stopping it. unless you have some uber-badass programming and hacking skills that you havent told anyone about, you probably wont be of much help.

alright. as an experienced client cracker, mta has replaced the trainer names such as pizzadox to a bunch of useless letters. wont be much help to hex out those. the files crc checks are the simplest. but the damn illegal weapons are a mystery to me

alright. as an experienced client cracker, mta has replaced the trainer names such as pizzadox to a bunch of useless letters. wont be much help to hex out those. the files crc checks are the simplest. but the damn illegal weapons are a mystery to me
oh is that right death? you do remember the last game that you {ULK} and I was in right?

element was so shocked when his stubby didnt kill me

my vote goes for known cheater

oh is that right death? you do remember the last game that you {ULK} and I was in right?

element was so shocked when his stubby didnt kill me

my vote goes for known cheater

I second that emotion

pokepets360 wrote :

ok... lets hope. I hate cheat sites... there are so damn many that allows you to cheat... like FOR FFS SDONT POST THEM!!

those sites should be banned

I think thats hilarious as pokepets360 is in fact ICE, the well known cheater/cracker who you just banned. I know this because ICE has the same signature picture and he mentions this on his site (whose URL I wont post here).

This is a good one. Guy comes on server cheating, after listening to everyone complain I ask him whats goin on, he says that if I ban him he will DOS my server. :roll:

./mtaserver.log:JOIN: 'FreezeBytez', PlayerID = 5 (64.222.40.64)

./mtaserver.log:---> FreezeBytez: ban me then, but you can kiss your server goodbye

./mtaserver.log:---> FreezeBytez: i will ddos you

./mtaserver.log:---> FreezeBytez: i happen to have control of dual OC48 connections

./mtaserver.log:---> FreezeBytez: what are you on? cable?

./mtaserver.log:---> FreezeBytez: yet it's my ip

./mtaserver.log:---> FreezeBytez: my isp dont care

./mtaserver.log:---> FreezeBytez: wanna know why?

./mtaserver.log:---> FreezeBytez: i dont use my isp to ddos

./mtaserver.log:---> FreezeBytez: i remmotely control a server that can ddos you

./mtaserver.log:---> FreezeBytez: obviously im not going to have to much luck with verizon dsl

./mtaserver.log:---> FreezeBytez: denial of service bitch

./mtaserver.log:BANNED: 'FreezeBytez', PlayerID = 5 by Admin Asspalmer