Report your Cheaters:

Give the programmers a chance dude... They are most likely more worried about making the game work (better) rather than have to worry about cheaters. MTA isn't even a beta it's an alpha... As for the ease of hacking the client. Who gives a f*ck.

If you're cheating then what's the actual fun in the game... You can't die and you're not owning because you're not even using skill to play.

That means that you're a cheating unskilled f*ck...

I hope all my annoyance on the servers, spreading cheats far and wide, has encouraged the programmers to Do a bit better job on cheat prevention.

I hope your IP address has been logged and forwarded to every server in the world so you can get banned for being a complete assclown.

If you don’t like cheaters then Don’t play

What a dumb f*cking thing to say.

We play the game. Your use of cheats just proves that you touch your penis too much and need on hand free to play the game.

Why don't you take your 1337 |-|4x0r skills and use them elsewhere. If MTA is so easy to hack why do you bother?

Tell me this... If an enitre server is full of cheaters (100% cheaters) then what kind of game does that make. Nobody dies, nobody wins. Sounds like you and your 1337 Kr3\/\/ of |=4g5 can have a great time playing on a server like that. It will give you plenty of time to touch your penis.

f499075 |_|53 C|-|3475 - y0|_| 4R3 4 f49907

If it wasn't for the people NOT cheating your penis would be twelve layers of skin smaller and bleeding. We are what makes the game for you and for non-cheaters. You wouldn't want to play if it wasn't for the fact that there still are people who can use REAL 1337 5|<|115 and play like it's supposed to be...

It's a shame that you're the kind of person who cannot function in real life. You sound like the kind of person who lacks the skills to interact with REAL people. Go outside...

Because if it is any ware as easy on next Release, Things wont be any better! I'll make sure of that!

I'm sure you lock your door every night so you can masturbate to your 1337 cheating skills without your mum walking in on you.

listen to the famous words of [PiG] Pusher :

"You're a virgin"
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have found that a few members of the [vcc] gang are cheaters, namely [vcc]vegeta, he wouldnt die and his car wouldnt blow up even though it was on fire for minutes and his cars tyres wouldnt pop either.

watch out for him

[P2]Frits*** is a cheater and is frequently online on the server, he uses a jetpack, with whom everyone is familiar i think. I think the mta-team is doing a great job and it's right that they don't have to worry about cheaters, first they need to build a stable mta-game, than they can worry about cheaters. And on every server there should be an admin and he should kick all cheaters, but unfortunatly that isn't always like that.

keep up the good job MTA, i love it and i don't cheat because i respect your job.

thx

.:mordax:. (online known as {TP}Trust, proud member of The Pablos, visit http://www.thepablos.tk)

hey fellaz.... as u all know theres been cheaters galore online with all sorts of stuff.. but i noticed a lot of people are actually trying to pass "modding" as in ramps etc as "non-cheating"?? i means thats not right.. thats considered as cheating period..

If your modding, your obviously using, seeing ramps, weapons while people who are playing normally dont see none of that which is "unfair",

anything unfair=cheating.

i can go on for a while but ill sound like a little whore, i was just wondering on your opinions, is what i mentioned above with modding considered as cheating to u guys??

thanx

yeah one person didn't understand why speed hacks were cheating, well, when you run somone over at 300mph, and kill them, thats pretty much cheating. people don't see why getting to the vhar select. screen is cheating, well, when you are near dead adn you run up there like a coward til your pursuers get bored and leave, it's cheating. In my eyes, if you can't get it/go there/do that/with a clean install, it's cheating.

a guy called zero was giving internet adresses on a server to everyone , wher you could download modded handling files and cheat stuff

(his nick was written in green and the server was dl.net stunt 100 mbit)

hey fellaz.... as u all know theres been cheaters galore online with all sorts of stuff.. but i noticed a lot of people are actually trying to pass "modding" as in ramps etc as "non-cheating"?? i means thats not right.. thats considered as cheating period..

If your modding, your obviously using, seeing ramps, weapons while people who are playing normally dont see none of that which is "unfair",

anything unfair=cheating.

i can go on for a while but ill sound like a little whore, i was just wondering on your opinions, is what i mentioned above with modding considered as cheating to u guys??

thanx

health that goes up for just one character (sailors) is unfair

giving JUST the cops armor, and no one else can pick it up is unfair

spawning WITH the m60 is unfair to anyone who doesnt have it

according to that logic, the mta team themselves are cheaters...

a faster / slower internet connection could be unfair

having a better pc than some you play against is unfair

playing against a verteran of the game is unfair, they have more skill (usually)

are you seeing how stupid that logic is yet? if not, i have more examples..

moving along...

If a solution isn't perfect does it justify doing nothing?

no, but just what IS the point fo reporting a name that can be changed in 2 seconds? Report the Ip's! atleast those cant be changed with AS much ease.

Are you saying that you are FOR mapmods?

everyone has an opportunity to spawn as a sailor or mexican so that's not unfair. I think you are confusing unfair with balance. the hammer and the stubby are not equal but anyone can use either. Map mods enable you to hide behind objects that I cannot see and go up ramps that I cannot go up that is why it's unfair. Not to mention a violation of the EULA and lame.

If I saw someone IP I would report it but some people care about their name that is how people know them. Even if making them change there name is a minor annoyance it is better than doing nothing and letting them continue unchallenged.

am i for mapmods? yes and no, and let me explain before you bash the cheater stick into my skull.

Im not for map mods in the sense that i would add jumps an shit in that game that no one else can see, as they would only benefit me, and i do consider that form of map modding lame, and lower form of cheating.

The form of map modding i support is full map replacements, and total conversions, i have 2 in progress right now. ive replaced my entire vice city with my own custom map, i would like to play it with some friends of mine who are using it too. its not cheating to me and my friends because we all have the same version of my map, and we play on our own servers. but, *according to the mta EULA* ALL mods are cheating (yea whatever, thats bullshit) so i guess ALL map mods are out anyway.

the sailors health regen is unfair because anyone who wants the regenerating health, HAS to play as the sailor. same for the cops, to get the armor, i HAVE to be a cop. well i dont like sailors, and im not fond of cops, so i dont play as them. this is being unfair to any of the characters i do play as, who werent special enough to recieve that extra bit of code. i wanna play as the mexicans with armor, but i cant since only cops get it. not fair.

the sailors health regen is unfair because anyone who wants the regenerating health, HAS to play as the sailor. same for the cops, to get the armor, i HAVE to be a cop. well i dont like sailors, and im not fond of cops, so i dont play as them. this is being unfair to any of the characters i do play as, who werent special enough to recieve that extra bit of code. i wanna play as the mexicans with armor, but i cant since only cops get it. not fair.

I agree with you everywhere else except the eula thing it's there game.

Why don't you like the sailor or cops? I will guess that it's not a fear of men in uniform. It's prolly because they have somethings you like i.e. armor and regen but you prefer the mexican's M60. right?

Ok that's called balance if the mexican had a shotty an M60 health and armor noone would pick anyone else. I use the robber lately, I was sick of being stubbied so I learned how to use it. My favorite is the mexican like you I assume. I learned how to use the sailor's nades and gun and I get an M60, chainsaw and shotty in due time when people die.

Sometimes I will go strait to the airport and get my weapon of choice. Now I am a mexican for all intents and purposes who can regen health. The game is as balanced as it can be while different enough to keep it interesting.

am i for mapmods? yes and no, and let me explain before you bash the cheater stick into my skull.

Im not for map mods in the sense that i would add jumps an shit in that game that no one else can see, as they would only benefit me, and i do consider that form of map modding lame, and lower form of cheating.

The form of map modding i support is full map replacements, and total conversions, i have 2 in progress right now. ive replaced my entire vice city with my own custom map, i would like to play it with some friends of mine who are using it too. its not cheating to me and my friends because we all have the same version of my map, and we play on our own servers. but, *according to the mta EULA* ALL mods are cheating (yea whatever, thats bullshit) so i guess ALL map mods are out anyway.

to: ashdexx

why not , in Command and Conquer you have the americans , the GLA and the Chinese , if I want snipers , I HAVE TO CHOOSE FOR THE AMERICANS , if I wantsuicide teroorists , I have to choose the GLA and if I want Empereor Overlord Tanks I must choose for the Chinese. Its called tactic , each player model has its own speciality , Mexicans heve the best guns , Sailors have regenerating health , cops have armour , robbers have a good shotgun and a helicopter on the roof and Racers have a lot of good cars and bikes at their spawn point , why dont u like sailors??? Maybe because they are sometimes back , do I care? NO! Im no racist , I dont care how someone looks! Why dont u like cops??? Because they bust unfair people like fraudent people and irritating people? Your post makes no sense. I will post later when I have an ood idea for anti - cheating...

Xanni

Edited by Guest

i dont like the sailor skin. i'm playing as cops more and more foten though, i love their shotgun :D

i guess it is more unbalanced that "unfair", but when im chasing a sailor around the map for 15 mins because the little fucker is too chickenshit to stand and finish the fight, i tend to think a bit differently, heh.

JOIN: 'robre', PlayerID = 5 (68.154.170.189)

---> John Stamos: it doesent make sense how some people can kill instantly and others cant hit at all

---> robre: because i know assembly and you dont

---> John Stamos: I know assembly fucker

---> John Stamos: your using softice?

---> John Stamos: or some gay ass memory hacker like artmoney

---> John Stamos: lame ass

---> robre: i nopped the call to their CRC check

---> John Stamos: what is the addy

***> asspalmer: rellay thats very interesting robre

KICKED: 'robre', PlayerID = 5 by Admin asspalmer

@asspalmer: that sux , MTA 0.3 is just released and those fools cracked the crc check.

well , I have thought up a very good anti cheater method client side:

1. block all filenames of trainers

2. block the word trainer and all variations like .t.r.a.i.n.e.r. in the memory

3. if there is a trainer in your GTA VC folder: disconnect

4. make sure that only MTA can use cetrain memory addresses so trainers cant modify them

5. server sided deaths (more lag if slow server I suppose , but hey , everything against cheaters)

6. CRC checks on handling.cfg , gta3.img , gta3.dir , the mta main.scm's , fistfite.dat , weapons.dat , vehicles.col.

7. encrypt the souce code so it cant be hacked

8. auto disconnect if your ping is higher then 500 (damn lag cheaters)

9. search for the words: speed hack , speeder , speed mod in the memory

10. allow ASCI only names in nicknames

11: allow no cursing nicknames like w=a=n=k=e=r

now , a good bann method:

a cheater connects to a server , spawns himseld a minigun , makes a few games crash , shoots a few people , but then the admin sees him , and he wished he never cheated! because:

there is in game bann method so cheaters cant escape /ban username or something (and /kick username)

His IP is blocked

a registery key is added in a secret location in the registery that disables the use of the client

a unique number is generated on installation , that number cant be changed because it is based on the installed hardware on your computer and ur processor speed , that number is send to a server everytime you connect. And they bann that number too.

His nickname / ip is posted on the internet to other people can ban him too

well thats prety much it... I believe that it can be cracked, but very hard...

Xanni

I think encrypting the source code, is the way to go. Alot of the people hacking at the moment are just beginner C++ writers.

Encrypting would go past most people’s limits.

and by the time someone’s decrypted the code and spread the word, hopefully a new version would've come out.

I've seen it all, miniguns, flying Firetrucks, Firetrucks that can go under water, jetpacks, trucks that can end up on the other side of the map in 3 seconds. Health hacks, weapon hacks, armour hacks and my favourite a combo God mode, with everything included.

0.3 hasnt reduced the cheaters, instead they've multiplied.