Report your Cheaters:

Glad to see you are not mad, me neither, I am just giving my opinion and stating facts. Did you call me feeble? You tell me.

I don't know about the rest of it but pausing to chat while you are in the game is cheating!

then you replied

...i hate cheaters, alt-tabbers and especially some feeble guys calling me cheater....

If you directed that to people who you played with online that type because they can't shoot, then I guess it's a misunderstanding. I can only respond to what you said not what you meant. I wasn't online so I don't know what happened.

I stand by my first statement. If you are in the game and you want to talk, press T. If you get killed, you get killed. It is more fun than chainsawing someone who is out of the game writing "War and Peace"

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF is up with the $$ members. They're getting really f*cking annoying. Not only are they cheating 150% but now they think it's great fun to flood the server with connected/disconnected messages for long periods of time. It's not much fun playing when dickheads flood the servers and everybody has to keen reconnecting over and over and over again because some lame ass mofo thinks it's his/her place to be an online bitch and causing everybody to time out. Bloody modified MTA clients...put a bloody server side CRC check in place!!!

wanted to say that cheating is more and more present :(

I mean, 2 weeks ago, we had a cheater by nite, and not really annoying...Now, it's everynite, and really big cheats (miniguns, great shotguns, infinite life, ect...)...

I mean the vote kick system will have to come fast :P :p

Ho, and a last word...A cheat story...

We saw that only one time (yesterday nite, it was a guy called ICMB, who had minigun, shotgun, life bigger, ect...)

Heres the story :

Im spawning as cop, my friends trying to survive hiding for the many minigun bullets flying around em...

I go with FBI ranger to airport to pick them and go away...

I arrive at airport and stay outside, in front of the entrance...

ICMB was there shootin' at them inside...

I enter & shoot @ him to let them time to flee...they tried to come, but they couldn't...The 2 of them died...

I had no choice, I fled...

I mean, I ran outside in the grass and let him go out to shoot@him...

The guy saw me, and took my ranger....which becomes a copter...

I thought about bug, and went elsewhere...

ICMB pursued me, left his new copter in front of me, shot @me, I ran my ass off, the shots stopped...I turned back, he was entering his copter...BAM, the copter was now what I call a Ferrari (the Deluxo I think, or something like that)...2 times the same bug, strange...

This 2nd scene was near the docks...

I took the idaho and went faaaaar away from him (near stadium)...He pursued me (it seems he didn't like me :D ), stepped out his ferrari and killed me...Last time I heard was the noise of a door opening and a copter engine starting...There was no copter there...

I dunno what this is all about, but the guy had the choice of what he drove...

WTF is up with the $$ members. They're getting really f*cking annoying. Not only are they cheating 150% but now they think it's great fun to flood the server with connected/disconnected messages for long periods of time. It's not much fun playing when dickheads flood the servers and everybody has to keen reconnecting over and over and over again because some lame ass mofo thinks it's his/her place to be an online bitch and causing everybody to time out. Bloody modified MTA clients...put a bloody server side CRC check in place!!!

how many members r in $$?

so did it keep sayin

$Mr.Vercetti$ has joined the game

$Mr.Vercetti$ has left the game

$Mr.Vercetti$ has joined the game

$Mr.Vercetti$ has left the game

causin them 2 time out or sumfin?

by now evry knows who they r so they shud ban them frm their server

by now evry knows who they r so they shud ban them frm their server

Yeah, but the problem is when someone cheats 8 other people ask them how they did it and you have more cheaters. I think there has to be some more standing up to these people in the servers. I always tell wouldbe cheaters that it lags the game and noone likes that.

It's fun enough without cheating I don't get it. aahhrrrhhh!!!

I like reporting the names

when I got in with $MrVercetti$ I knew he was a famous cheater and told the room and eventually left. Also, you cannot ride with someone who uses a map mod or have fun with someones minigun when they drop it and still say you hate cheaters. (Not you personally @ndy but "you" generally)

Wasabi is another notorious one, can't think of the others right now.

• 2 weeks later...
Also, you cannot ride with someone who uses a map mod or have fun with someones minigun when they drop it and still say you hate cheaters. (Not you personally @ndy but "you" generally)

sure you can, in fact i did that today (killed a cheater and took his minigun). Because i dont support the specific act of hacking into gta / mta's memory and altering it myself, via trainer or any other method, does not mean i dont approve of the use of these specific weapons. the moment the cheater "drops" his weapon, it is immediatley available for anyone to pick up, and instantly fair game across the board. it was cheating for the cheater to obtain it initially, but upon his death, all his weapons are fair game as anyone can get them. If you think this si cheating, kill me and get the gun yourself. if you can 8)

the minigun is ultimate. it owns the m60.

sure you can, in fact i did that today (killed a cheater and took his minigun). Because i dont support the specific act of hacking into gta / mta's memory and altering it myself, via trainer or any other method, does not mean i dont approve of the use of these specific weapons. the moment the cheater "drops" his weapon, it is immediatley available for anyone to pick up, and instantly fair game across the board. it was cheating for the cheater to obtain it initially, but upon his death, all his weapons are fair game as anyone can get them. If you think this si cheating, kill me and get the gun yourself. if you can 8)

the minigun is ultimate. it owns the m60.

If I kill somone who has a minigun and pick it up (by accident) I jump in the water so noone else can get it. I don't make a distinction between having an unfair advantage because someone else cheated or because I cheated. Either way I am cheating by using the illegal gun.

Noone will ever get a screenshot of me shooting the minigun. Anyone (you) who looks forward to using the minigun in the game is a cheater.

Why oh why are we keeping things out the game in the first place anyway??? Its really annoying, if we want less cheaters, we give folk more choice! If R* made the MTA, they would keep everything in it. GTA is about staying alive, every gun has a topper, spot some git with a MiniGun then shoot him with the sniper rifle. Without these weapons, killing opertunities are limited. :roll:

Why oh why are we keeping things out the game in the first place anyway??? Its really annoying, if we want less cheaters, we give folk more choice! If R* made the MTA, they would keep everything in it. GTA is about staying alive, every gun has a topper, spot some git with a MiniGun then shoot him with the sniper rifle. Without these weapons, killing opertunities are limited. :roll:

I don't know about the minigun but some weapons are not synced.

The point is that this is off topic. If it isn't in the game and one person has it they have an unfair advantage and it's cheating. I personally love the minigun and wouldn't mind seeing it in the game. (Although imagine the spawnkillers with that thing)

I don't understand how people spawn the minigun... it seems impossible. And to spread the world of cheating, there are even websites that tell you how to hack mta... so I heard.

does the weps have something to do with mta.scm? Some hacker told me they have edited it and just asking... if you edit mta.scm, won't the crc check stop it?

I don't make a distinction between having an unfair advantage because someone else cheated or because I cheated. Either way I am cheating by using the illegal gun.

Noone will ever get a screenshot of me shooting the minigun. Anyone (you) who looks forward to using the minigun in the game is a cheater.

you put words in my mouth, at no time did i say i look forward to it. however, if i happen to kill someone who has it, too bad, but im not gonna die just so i dont use the weapon. And since ANYONE can pick the weapon up, not just me, i say it's perfectly fair at THAT time.

@ poke, kfg, the minigun is synched indeed, and there are other ways, which im not going to disclose, of bypassing the crc, which involve no useage of trainers / outside programs, or hacking therof (except the files you modified yourself of course, ie, handling.cfg).

or, so i hear... :wink:

yes I know... cracked mta client.. and other crap

Yea, they have modified the mtaclient.exe

* Edited : we dont want everyone that doesnt know this information to know because you posted it .:edited*