Report your Cheaters:

Ok, I found you some cheaters. I don't care what you guys say, i am no noob to MTA:VC, I know for a FACT these bastards were cheating. To prove it to you i logged the chat from the game and took 20 screenshots of the convo in game and the act of them cheating. They were using some sort of hack to fly. One guy was telling them what file you needed and how to get it and who made it. All that is in the log file. If you check out the word file then i have Bolded most of the stuff thats important (atleast half of it i got tired of bolding it all after a while) anyway i put everything in a .zip file to make it easy to download. Here it is...

http://www.thegamersalliance.com/other/Cheaters.zip

Right click -> Save As

Here are some of the screens:

Cheat-3Large.JPG

Cheat-8Large.JPG

Some of you were claiming it is the "I'm not seeing what your seeing" error. This was no such error. You can clearly see the guy in the bottom pic who is driving the car says "Flying mr.whoopie?!?!?" If he isn't seeing what i am seeing how does he know that its a whoopie??? This was straight up cheating.

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are there 'Cheater' threads? Nobody can realy say for sure that someone is cheating. If you don't like the way someone plays goto another server... or go play another game. Frankly if you feel the need to cheat it just proves to yourself that you're a real loser and have no skills at all.

cheater = chicken

someone please stop these cheater threads... *please?*

Why are there 'Cheater' threads? Nobody can realy say for sure that someone is cheating. If you don't like the way someone plays goto another server... or go play another game. Frankly if you feel the need to cheat it just proves to yourself that you're a real loser and have no skills at all.

cheater = chicken

THAT IS NOT TRUE!! What if you see sum1 fly by u with a vehicle? What of you saw sum1 running across the water? What if you saw sum1 flying without a veh?

cheater = chicken

THAT IS NOT TRUE!! What if you see sum1 fly by u with a vehicle? What of you saw sum1 running across the water? What if you saw sum1 flying without a veh?

Come on, a user made multiplayer mod for a game that was only meant to be played in singleplayer has MANY bugs and all the things you listed can be caused by bugs.

Did you know that vehicles without anyone sitting in them are not synched? Once I was playing mta with a friend and I entered this badly damaged Rancher standing on the street, I told my friend to hop in, but he couldn't see the car so imagine what he would have seen if I rushed past him in that rancher while he couldn't see the car? He would just see me fly. I believe that the missing car-synch-without-anyone-sitting-in-it is causing these problems.

Boy and do I hate noobs who just don't know how to kill people and they get killed by you all the time and then call you a cheater. :roll:

So, to sum it up, you can't really tell if somebody is cheating - the mod is just too buggy.

got in a shoot-out with him.

His health went from green to arange to red, then he fled, his health climb up to geen, he spawned a cop-car and fled from me.

This happened near the doks, there are no cop-stations there.

In the trainer, when u spawn a car, it drops out of thin air, so did his copcar.

I am, like him and his cheating-buddy (cant remember the nick) Dutch.

When I accused him with this story in english, he said to his buddy in dutch : hij is goed/ he`s good.....

U do the math.

the cop car sounds like it was outa sync, cars are outa sync when peeps are not in them, thats why it looked to u like he "spawned" it. as far as his health going from red back to green, he was probably a sailer(they regenerate health) it just takes them a while. think about things like this b4 u call someone a cheater. becuz dont get me wrong he -MIGHT- have been cheating, but based on the fact that he ran from u and u watched his health gradually refill i doubt it.

1- He was a cor, they don`t regenerate.

2- not-synced cars just appear, don`t drop out of the sky, like they do in trainers.

3-no gradually health refill, just spontanious refill.

4- he admitted it in dutch to his friend, didn`t know I was dutch too.

I can't understand why someone who doesn't like a thread on cheaters posts in that thread. Some people are cheating. I was playing in a game the other day and the only way to kill a guy named IZZO was with the heli blades, probably because they are instant, he had two friends and they were all cheating. His health would go to yellow and right back up to green while he is being shot.

Can we stop them? Maybe not

Am I asking and answering my own questions? Yes

Is that annoying? Yes

This is why this thread is important - After I knew they were cheating they said they were defending the Mansion. I let them stay at the mansion, alone. If I see them in the game I know to steer clear of them and to warn others.

Can they just change their name? Yes

But, people like their names. Other people only know them by that name. If IZZO (or Troy yesterday with the friggin harry potter car) joins with another name and sees his friend what is the first thing he will say. "Hey its me IZZO" and another name bites the dust.

I do think this can be abused. I pride myself on being accused of cheating within 5 mins of entering a room. I just think that means I am playing well. You would have to be sure that someone is cheating and you can't prove a health cheat with screenshot. I do think if someone is flying a car they might be using other cheats too. In IZZO's case a blue ribbon panel of players in that room decided that he was doing some sort of cheat. I think it was a packet based one because sometimes he would point the wrong way. (I know the difference between this and 56k)

I appreciate the thread and the effort to stop cheaters. I realize it is not fool proof and that their are plenty of fools around. Theoretically, if every method to stop cheaters has a way around it, what makes more sense? Putting up obstacles to cheating? or doing nothing?

2Fast4U = Cheater :D

i don't agree with you at that point cuz i played with 2fast4u a lot of times and i never saw him cheating! does anyone has prove that 2fast4u was cheating? i never saw any prove :? .

You can clearly see the guy in the bottom pic who is driving the car says "Flying mr.whoopie?!?!?" If he isn't seeing what i am seeing how does he know that its a whoopie??? This was straight up cheating.

At the pic that Bloodymess13 showed i can't discover 2fast4u driving the car or saying "Flying mr.whoopie?!?!?" what i do see is that 2fast4u is saying: "LOL" and "lol" :shock: . The cheating guy's name is: " " <-- a space. using a space as you're username isn't difficult at all so...

$Mr.Verceti$ and $Body Guard$ are cheaters. They were in a server yesterday talking about taking "boat rides" and using cars to do so. Then I followed them from the airport (each in there own car) and watched them drive off into the water and around the Island. Many Others saw this as well and $Body Guard$ stated something to the effect he doesnt cheat, he drives on water but can take damage. A cheat is a cheat, be it a mod or a trainer.

I hope the dev's can get a handle on it before it drives us legit people away from the game. The latency/quality is bad enough to deal with without cheaters coming in and making it useless for us legit guys to even try playing.

Great work so far dev's I hope you guyz can keep up the progress!

i think they wanted to impress others with it and it was again that map mod they talked about in this post. But it IS cheating indeed. If they join my server or i see them i am gonna to watch them and if they do so i'm going to update my banned list :twisted:. That will learn them! :bazooka:

Hi there

I play till 2 weeks @MTA...

I can't tell Im a good player, but it seems I usually go to the first places in every server I play (european ones, not much lag for me)

I am accused of cheating everyday, so Im used with the lag tricks, the unsynched vehicles, ect...

I just wanted to confirm what KungFuGrip said : IZZO is a cheater...

and I can add something : one of his friend is called Terror, and cheats too...

Im not a 15yo kid frustrated cause being killed by these guys...Im used of dying...

And when on a server with 20 guys, 15 are on the same side, shooting in a little street at the 2 guyz, I can't just believe no one touch them...

Especially when the 15 shoots all together to cover all the width of the little street...

I know this is anecdotal evidence but it seems to have gotten worse. I was on a server last night that looked like the Jetsons with all the flying cars. I took a screenshot of a guy called "Wasabi" flying around. A few other people were impossible to kill. (belive me I am experienced enough to know the difference between lag and a trainer). All I can do is leave the cheating server and move on. If we had the vote kick system in that server I might have been kicked for complaining!!! I didn't see that many people online in other servers without cheaters so I left for the night.

Why is anyone still using 0.2.0 on the sever side? Are some people having problems that prevent them from moving up? Once the servers are all 2.2 then the players would be forced to upgrade.

:idea: ahh... I haven't checked but are the people on 2.0 using mods that prevent them from upgrading?

Why is anyone still using 0.2.0 on the sever side? Are some people having problems that prevent them from moving up? Once the servers are all 2.2 then the players would be forced to upgrade.

:idea: ahh... I haven't checked but are the people on 2.0 using mods that prevent them from upgrading?

I think you will find that the people still running 0.2.0 have lives of their own and that the may not have the time to upgrade. Even some 'popular' servers in my region took ages to update...

But yes I agree with you. If you're running a server you know to check for updates regularly. I run all sorts of game servers at work and I know how often retail software updates yet alone Beta software... With something like MTA you must know to check all the time because you'll never know how often they update their software... :wink:

I think you will find that the people still running 0.2.0 have lives of their own and that the may not have the time to upgrade. Even some 'popular' servers in my region took ages to update...

But yes I agree with you. If you're running a server you know to check for updates regularly. I run all sorts of game servers at work and I know how often retail software updates yet alone Beta software... With something like MTA you must know to check all the time because you'll never know how often they update their software... :wink:

I too have a life of my own, (although, If pressed I can offer no proof). I am not acccusing anyone of anything. I think it must be hard for a player at least not to notice the dropoff in people in that version and the abundace of people in the other folder. That's where my epifany came from. thanks.

kfg