Report your Cheaters:

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ran into a new type of bot a few days ago. I was playing on a server (can't remember which one) and suddenly two guys, called MrBrownstone and CantSeeMe entered.

They were playing ingame, but (I don't know how they did it) they were able to put my car on fire, regenerate their health, spawn wherever they wanted to, warp all over the map, ...

The scariest thing was that they did it all ingame, and I'm sure it was them, as they were the only ones beside me at that time who were connected.

I asked them about what they were using, and they said something aobut a new generation of bots, that had the possibility of going ingame and all...

They gave me a link to the bot, and if an admin, or aeron wants it, I can PM it, just ask me.

I hope the servers can be protected from it soon enough, before it becomes a plague like the EP (before it got detected)...

Cya

I ran into a new type of bot a few days ago. I was playing on a server (can't remember which one) and suddenly two guys, called MrBrownstone and CantSeeMe entered.

They were playing ingame, but (I don't know how they did it) they were able to put my car on fire, regenerate their health, spawn wherever they wanted to, warp all over the map, ...

The scariest thing was that they did it all ingame, and I'm sure it was them, as they were the only ones beside me at that time who were connected.

I asked them about what they were using, and they said something aobut a new generation of bots, that had the possibility of going ingame and all...

They gave me a link to the bot, and if an admin, or aeron wants it, I can PM it, just ask me.

I hope the servers can be protected from it soon enough, before it becomes a plague like the EP (before it got detected)...

Cya

i banned CantSeeMe from my server already, i think he should be blacklisted.

Yo i thx that some1 stole my ip and i dont no which person. It was the ip named 192.168.0.1 and i thx some1 changed his/her ip. If u c that ip report that name. (Dont ban Master73 because thats me admin. Just check every1s ip and match the ip which is named 192.168.0.1 and that is not Master73. If u c it then report that persons name in the report your cheaters forum and then after that they will get banned from that name except Master73).

C:\ipconfig

Connection-specific DNS Suffix . :

IP Address. . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.5

Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0

Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.1

C:\exit

Magus was killing people in a stunt server. All he did was drive a car nonstop and keep running you over. The way his car moved quickly was like a zigzag. 1 guy assumed he had a car mod or mod on his car. What got me was how he moved his car like that, no pause or anything. Yes magus is 1 who uses these forums, have fun talking your way out magus. Just cause you reconnected to the server to change your high score of what 11000 on a stunt server for running people over so the admin wouldn't see it.

Bikerboy, which I am most certain was using a hack/mod whatever. I attempted to hijack his bike, which i was kicked off. He then used his bike and was doing movements in "mid-air" like as if he was using a No Clip mode which goes for other games like quake, doom, duke nukem. In short, he roams free through the air.

Server ip was - 69.93.64.43 port 2003.

Lio/lio - Health hack

Pyro - Speed hack

3aebalaMTA04 - Speed hack

BEaVeR_OFF - Speed hack

Boss_TDH - Speed hack

This was on the Russian playground public server. Server address - 212.42.38.142, Port 2003