Ask the Moderators...

Alex3305

WHOA HEY!!

come on now, what are you thinking? theres going ot be so much flame in here, directed towards ME mainly I mean come on, i dont want to have to go through all that extra flaming.. yeah your right i do..

BRING IT ON!!!

@xerox : what makes the world go round?

(no seriousely people take this SERIOUSE)

@All mods:

Why does it seem that whenever a newbie asks a question, its...

Read the *beep* manual

or...

'Use the search function!'

I can understand the first one, thats scribed in stone, so to speak. Butthe search button dosent always awnser a question, infact often, not at all. Wouldn't it be easier to just awnser the damned question, then add it to the manual? Since the new player has a question, it must not be in the manual :wink: .

we usually answer the same question a LOT of times

if you search the forum topics you should find what you are looking for, reading the FAQ in the forum helps too, we can only answer a question so many times without being pissed off, 99% of answers are located in the manual or the FAQ

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
to all: should we unsticky this?

yes, we are getting way too many damn stickies

Especially since Alex vanished into thin air (I only talked to the guy once and he said that was his last day of school. Last time I saw him. He must be livin it up).

Especially since Alex vanished into thin air (I only talked to the guy once and he said that was his last day of school. Last time I saw him. He must be livin it up).

unstickied by request =P

Crap I hope this doesn't mean that the juggernaut known as the Miami Vice gang will go away now. The vacuum created by that gangs departure would tear the MTA community apart.

what happens when there are to many stickies? do you simply un stick them, or do you start new ones called..Important Stickies! Or MrBump's Choce which is above everything else?

just wondering...as there do seem to be a lot of stickes.

oh yea @moderators! ./.. and yea it doesnt' have t be MrBump i just think it sounds good ;)