3d glasses

i just bought a pair of 3d glasses and was so excited to play mta with them. But when i turned them on the camera started to turn yet stya in the same place it was kinda slowy steching so i thiougt that sucks. I tired agin in single player and it worked so why wont it work in mta. Oh and by the way it looks really kool in vc i would recomend it for every one i love it. oh and i dotn know hwere this came from but i was just thinking so i figured i would rite it down... Can somone make a translator to translate bad spellers into english(like me) and translate dumb people talk into smart talk they got it for translating spanish geramn ect why not dumb peopel tlak and bad speller talk also ok im rambling im sorry it's 3 in the morning and im tired.

you need a crt monitor should hgave a refresh rate of over 100 for best quality. my galsses are called anther eye i think or is it x force 3d im note sure the site says xfroce 3d but the gallses say another eye. one of the main company's is edeminsional but those glasses are down right ugly thats why i bought mine the is the site for mine http://www.xforce3d.com/ and the site for edemensional is http://www.edimensional.com/?source=overture oh and try this tie it give tons of info on the glasses on the fourms section http://www.stereovision.net/ oh and the ones i got are entresting instead of resting on your nose they kind of clamp on to your head unfortunetly the idea wasnt thougth out very well so the padding is bad and after a whiole it hurt but im sure it can be easily fixed. oh and to make sure your comp will work with 3d download the 3d drivers and if u get a double image it will most likey work. oh and another thing if u dont have nvidia your going to have a much harder time. ok im done i think sorry for spelling its 3 in the mornig and been drinking lots of soda kinda hyper.

you wont regret it well i hope you wont it all depens on the person. Oh it says to start out at 30% 3d but i would say start at 10% and go from there so your eyes can adjust. its amazing to go on the beach and look at the sand fly in the air and if you keep blowing up cars you might get lucky and have a tire fly at you or a door or somting be sure to be close to car when it exploded for full tire action lol.

They really work that great in Vice? :) Been thinking about getting a pair...

And nice idea for the "dumb speech to smart speech" idea, but "dumb speech" varies so widely it would hard to set a standard. It would be just as hard to learn the "dumb speech" verison of English as the "proper speech" version. Very good idea, though... :)

Being $-200 isn't a good time for even $30 to be spent. Again I will consider it after I get caught up. My girlfriend should be moving from almost 5000 miles away in only a few months, and I am in the hole money wise... it'll be a bit tight for a while. I wish my job payed humanly wages :/

3d Glasses yeah! .. I've got a pair in a box somewhere - not used them for ages cos they give you a sore head after a while ... but I'm definately going to pull them out for a bit of 3D MTA Action! I will report back shortly ...

Thanks for the reminder!

deJaya