Looking for a co-owner.

Smart.

Hello.

I'm gonna make an RPG server but I want to have a co-owner by my side. I'll basically script the whole server what I need help with is testing the scripts, paying domain/webhost server host and such, the "community" part.

I've got a few requirements though:

You have to know the language English flawlessly.

You have to be mature.

You have to be able and help with payments.

Must have common computer experience (for example, being able to use ftp)

Must not be "dumb"

Just PM me if you're interested and we'll set up the plans for the future :)

Go figures, well I've basically done nothing yet except for modifying me and jacobs(JR10) login system to fit a gamemode "manager" so, creds to him of couese, too bad he had to quit mta.

I'm also trying to create something like a master server, meaning I'll be having 3 "gamemodes" running. Everytime you create an account you will be able to choose what kind of gamemode you want, you are ofcourse not bound to the gamemode you choose, you are able to enter any city each time.

However, there will be different rules depending on city. The first time you get into another gamemode zone, the rules will be forced upon your screen and you will have to read them for 35 seconds before you can click on "Accept"

Oh, shit I almost forgot to mention, the whole police system is completed, there is currently some bugs though, but I'll fix those anytime soon.

edit: maybe time to mention i've completed several things atm, fixed every bug which existed in the rp system, added two jobs.

a peak system, help info / rule documentation and such.

Edited by Guest
Go figures, well I've basically done nothing yet except for modifying me and jacobs(JR10) login system

LMFAO!!! :lol::lol:

You want someone to fund you.... because you can edit basic code? Where do I swipe my credit card :lol::lol:

I'm just gonna ignore trolls like you

also, i'm not asking for money, i'm asking for an owner/co-owner.

Edited by Guest
Go figures, well I've basically done nothing yet except for modifying me and jacobs(JR10) login system

You want someone to fund you.... because you can edit basic code? Where do I swipe my credit card :lol::lol:

I've seen Seb script and I assure you that he CAN, so stop being a troll. Your probably to young to even own a credit card, judging this by your maturity that is.

Edited by Guest

I've seen Seb script and I assure you that he CAN, so stop being a troll. Your probably too young to even own a credit card, judging this by your maturity that is.

+1

For those who might be interested, Sebbe (or Smart) is a great person. I saw his server and up to now, ... no comment on it.

His ideas are great, in my opinion this server can be successful. It's not 'just' an RPG server, it'll provide so much more than that to the players.

If I'd had the ability to become co-owner, I'd take it immediately. But unfortunatly , I'm not 18 yet and so both of my bank acc's are "under control" of my parents :(

• 2 weeks later...

Why are you trolling if you don't know how to script?