what happend to the sea plane ?

Guest underp

Ok sorry i really have to jump in.

Newbies dont try and help other newbies iff your not sure.The reason the have not put the seaplane in is cause for take of and landing it will have to use the water, and for now any vehicles that touch the water will explode.So there that is the main reason they didnt put them in.

SO , I GUESS YOU CAME to the WORLD Being an ORACLE

...WELL Don0't worry my friend, i 'm going to delete all my post and i' will prevent this forum from all those newbies.

HAVE FUN WITH YOUR FORUM, i'm going OUT.

THKANS ANYWAY

i want a plane go vroom vroom in the sky! then wave to hunter as it shoots me down from sky and all my mates splat in the ground cause they are so stupid they decided to jump when the hunter started shooting and now they are chopped meat! hehe

i want a plane go vroom vroom in the sky! then wave to hunter as it shoots me down from sky and all my mates splat in the ground cause they are so stupid they decided to jump when the hunter started shooting and now they are chopped meat! hehe

I'll try to understand that when I am not so tired. Repeat: try. I dont think I will succeed.

maybe mta should think about releasing 2 versions of the next mtavc, eg one thats just what theyve been going the whole time and another which replaces the files like the first mta they did for gta3, that way they could edit the files so they could easily put in the seaplane and boats, and they wouldnt have the problem of people crashin sometimes because of overload, they would of course have to figure out a way to have mta installed into vc without screwin up the game cuz i know i put it on gta3 and i uninstalled mta and it completely removed gta3

anyways just a thought

sorry, im aussie, we can make hell for people tryin to understand us when we talk normally

what i meen in simple terms is that mta should make 2 different versions of multitheftauto vice city, 1 thats the one you've got already and 2 that is like the first version of mta you made for gta3 eg. moderates the files in vice city

could this be done?? it might solve some of mtas problems

i think I understand what you mean now, unfortunately you don't seem to realise that gta3mta wasnt simply altering a few gta files, it used the same basic methods we use today, memory hacking/manipulating, along with scm work etc.

ah ok then, i didnt know, i couldnt get my hands on the code so i couldnt figure it out

y dont u guys just like call rockstar games and organise for them to send you the vice city code and tee up a deal for the next gta, that way the next gta could be released along with the mta for it and you guys could get paid for it, that is if u dont already

y dont u guys just like call rockstar games and organise for them to send you the vice city code and tee up a deal for the next gta, that way the next gta could be released along with the mta for it and you guys could get paid for it, that is if u dont already

if it was only that easy they wont even give out the code if you payed them a million