VC Replay Handler!

This is for all those people who are fed up with having to switch back to windows and rename / replace a replay.rep file everytime they want to save a replay:

NoZero released his Replay Handler! It's a little program that work great:

Everytime you press F2, a new replay is saved (marked with time & datestamp so you can remember which one it was)

You can switch between these replay files with F5 & F6

Watch them with F3!

It changes nothing to your VC installation, it seems to work fine with MTA and it is only 18 KB!

This will be very appreciated by people who use replays a lot, like me ^^

You can download all 18kb by rightclicking on this linking and choosing 'save as'

NoZero will probably release more versions of his fine program with more functions in the future, yay ^^

Only thing that seems to give a problem from time to time is if you try to play SinglePlayer replays in MTA, so be carefull with that..

Thanks goes to Andyroososoft for hosting the software. If you got some time, check out his site at http://redasses.homestead.com/ViceCityStunts.html . It features some of the best stuntvids made at this time (if not the best ;p)

PS: NoZero is on holiday at the moment, he asked me to post this for him ;-p

Edited by Guest
Thargore and i has discussed this feature, but we havn't find a good way to handle it...

When do you want to type the file name, and do you only want to name the prefix, shouldn't the appended date not even be there...

How about after you hit the button to save it saves it, then it asks you what to rename it to.