Microsoft Movie Maker Problem

I'm on the edge of suicide.

I have been spending all day recording, editing and clipping my first video. It's about 5½ minutes long and I made it with Microsoft Movie Maker (which comes with Winblows XP).

Finally! I'm done. I have my project saved and all the clips in the right place.

Now I'm gonna save the movie. I do. Argh! Crap! It's 320xsomething resolution. So I go and set it to 1500k/sec 640x480. Click save.

At about 10% (sometimes 70%) or so, it comes with this stupid "the program need to shut down...blabla [send Error Report]" - no thanks!

I tired several times. Nothing. Why does it do act like this?

I'm so depressed.

Please help.

-kris

Dude, 5 mins at 50 megs is still to big.

I've seen movies with that length at 15 megs. I reccommend you make a Torrent out of it, then distribute the torrent. Now you're asking "What's a torrent?" and "How do I make a torrent?". I am on AOL Instant Messenger right now so AIM me at JscJackCole.

You know what . WIndows movie maker is for Home movies and for N00BS try , something that 90 % of everyone that makes stunt movies uses . It is called :Ulead VideoStudio 7.0 .

IT is expensie , but you can try it for like 30 days .If you like it BUY THEIR PRODUCT dont download it from those cheap softwarez

IT is like the best one out there and you can put xpecial FX

Edited by Guest
  • 3 weeks later...
You know what . WIndows movie maker is for Home movies and for N00BS try , something that 90 % of everyone that makes stunt movies uses . It is called :Ulead VideoStudio 7.0 .

IT is expensie , but you can try it for like 30 days .If you like it BUY THEIR PRODUCT dont download it from those cheap softwarez

IT is like the best one out there and you can put xpecial FX

Thanx for callin the people that use "Windows Movie Maker" n00bz...

I could make a better video then u could with it. :lol:

(yeah probably not) :P

I needed Movie Maker to get me started and I came out with some good stuff... now I am lookin more towards quality and fps. :roll:

LOL . Hehe Well i was just saying that if you really want to do a good stunt video dont use Windows Movie maker . It does not have any special effects and also it removes the image quality from the videos . Windows Movie maker is for people who dont know anything about pc and stuff and likes to mka e"home movies" :D

• 3 weeks later...