Any chance of fixing this?

Walk to a

car (doesn't matter what type, for

example Banshee) and enter the

vehicle. Then exit the vehile you've just

entered. Walk to another car (also

doesn't matter what type, for example

Stinger), enter the vehicle and stay in it.

Now, if the client and server have done

this above, one of them (for example

only the server) must press ALT+F12.

The system that pressed ALT+F12

should be displaying "Multiplayer

Initialised" now and the other system

should be displaying "Server pressed

ALT+F12". The first car you've entered (in our example the

Banshee) is moving now like the car on

the other system. Your multiplayer game

has begun! (

Anyway to sort this for the next release so you don't have to all of this everytime you start a multiplayer game?

Me too, but all we can do is sit and wait. It would be really cool tho. All im bothered about most is a nice stable version that doesn't crash everytime and that lets me connect! also none of that gettin in a car and pressin ALT+F2 or somet so that others can have the vehicle and last but not least, able to get out of a car and into another car.

I should really bulletpoint points to make it clear!

Yes hehe but it's sure that the next version will not need the F12+ALT things and will not need the second-car method 2.It's also sure that it will have MANY bugs fixed and so on...Go see on the channel or on the site what r the features of the next version

you most likely not be able to hood ride. at least probably not in .03b. this is why:

1) when you hood ride an ai car.. gta3 has control of the car.. any physics the car has, it applies to your model. ie: moving 25mph..

2) because of this, it order to hood ride, the car has to have those statistics.

3) cars in mta are not in controll (as driving cars) by gta3.. gta3 thinks that they are parked cars (in ggm running cars, but parked none the less)

4) mta constanly sends the coordinates over the net.. when mta recieves coordinates, it sets the players respective car to the coords recieved.

5) since its actually teleporting the car, the car is not actaully driving so gta3 does not apply any physics to your charectar. (there arnt really anyway.. since its a parked car...)

6) so what happens, is the car will be teleported out from under your feet... and you'll stay where you are.

7) ive tested my theory in botm mta.02a and ggm. it probably wont change for .03b eithere

heres a pic to make things clearer: (the yello car is another player, the guy is you)

CARS.PNG

its too bad since that would be fun. also: it you wanted to sacrifice bandwidth mta could make it send and generate car properties.. and have gta apply them.. but i think thats a total waste.