gta3 0.4 ideas

I'm going to play GTA3:MTA 0.4 when it's released.

I think that now,you should mainlly focus in placing more vehicles,and improving the netcode of GTA3:MTA to MTA:VC 0.2.

And about the character selection,I think you should remove those credit things that appear,and let people join game without the 'server request' feature.

Anyway,good job. :lol:

i think gta3 mta 0.4 shud have the same chat system as mta vc 0.2 and shud have the passenger thing enabled aswell but there shud be no lag wen ure a passenger in a car! :D

its impossible to get rid of lag, my man. only if all of the players are on a 100mbps LAN would that work with no lag. as for the cars appearing to skid, thats not a big issue - as long as it works im fine with that.

you should mainlly focus in placing more vehicles,and improving the netcode of GTA3:MTA to MTA:VC 0.2.

yes, i agree

I think you should remove those credit things that appear,and let people join game without the 'server request' feature.

I agree to this as well

Also, I need to tell you guys that since GTA3:MTA like modifies the files of gta3 or something, whenever i try to play single player, it crashes at the end of the loading screen. if you could somehow improve GTA3:MTA so that it runs completely independantly like MTA:VC 0.2 does, I think it would work much, much better.

And if I remember,the only wep we had on GTA3:MTA was UZI right?

Maybe u could place alot of weps,but cleverly hidden in some alleys.

BTW if u put cops in the character selection(If u put a character selection),at least don't make the armor cop-only.

• 4 weeks later...

You can't compare MTA0.3b with MTA:VC0.2 or even with MTA:VC0.1. It's totally different. MTA0.4 will therefore be the equal to MTA:VC0.2.2 for as much as the game allows us. (GTA3 has lower limits than Vice City has regarding to amount of object on the map, and size of the mta.scm)

I'm just wondering two things: will the new version of MTA for Grand Theft Auto 3 be based on the same core as MTA:VC 0.2.2 (core 0.3.1) or will it be based on the upcoming 0.4?

So, then MTA: VC 0.3 and GTA 3: MTA 0.4 come out, will they both be based on the same core, or will GTA 3 version be based on the older 0.3.1?

If GTA 3 version will be based on 0.4, what kind of improvements in gameplay etc. will it have compared to the current core and the current VC version?

I would be happy if i could play mta:gta3 cause i cant F*#$ing download the win98 patch it says its not on the site i thought that if they make a new site i will be able to download but no! its still no uploaded so yea upload the godam win98 patch PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! and make one for VC

I would be happy if i could play mta:gta3 cause i cant F*#$ing download the win98 patch it says its not on the site i thought that if they make a new site i will be able to download but no! its still no uploaded so yea upload the godam win98 patch PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! and make one for VC

It's already been explained that changing the client now to support Win98/ME is more hassle than it's worth.

I'm just wondering two things: will the new version of MTA for Grand Theft Auto 3 be based on the same core as MTA:VC 0.2.2 (core 0.3.1) or will it be based on the upcoming 0.4?

So, then MTA: VC 0.3 and GTA 3: MTA 0.4 come out, will they both be based on the same core, or will GTA 3 version be based on the older 0.3.1?

If GTA 3 version will be based on 0.4, what kind of improvements in gameplay etc. will it have compared to the current core and the current VC version?

Hi guys ! :)

I better would like to get a good option in new MTA (for GTA:VC and for GTA 3 too)... How is about to make a little advance ? We like to make races and this is not too easy to get a start in one time for all.. so we are beeping signals to make it and this is not useful for a proper start of a race. So what about some command for console for making a race (like some missions in a single GTA game) ? I think it will be very useful for true racers and not hard to do.

One (the leader who just suggested a race) is typing a command - /r_n1

and then the script is following to run.. when everybody who want to race it sign up with command - /r_n1_y in time (it will be configured in server.conf) then they are all going to the start point (if somebody is getting lost connect then he is just "minus" from racer list) and when all racers are there in time of *.** (it will be also set up in config) so the race will start with the count 3.. 2.. 1.. go!

Another thing - why r_n1 you'll ask me... (?) because here's another idea

.. What's about race scripting ? I'm talking about that server owner will be making scripts for different races in special server mode (race make mode as I can call it). He's just typing several commands - /mkr1 (set what number of slot to set up for race), /rt1 (type of the race with concrete corner points (1) or free race from start to finish (2)), /stp (start point), /enp. And if you can't make an auto setting up of corner points then here will be commands like /cp1, /cp2... etc. and even it will be better b'coz here must be not hard fixed path but it'll have some main way with different variants of driving. So when the owner of server will make all possible paths for races it will only type /svr1 and the server will save a config (only one variant) with 10 (for example) different races.. to make another set of races he will type /svr2 and etc. Then he is quiting and running server in stunt mode.

By the way here is another crazy idea from Moolah :))... How about making a simple advicement (as making paths for races but a bit different) ? I'm talking about setting up trumplins by command in other set up mode.. and then this will change the game into another stunt arena.

Sorry if I suggested too much and too hard but I think that not everybody thinks about DM or TDM.. racing for me is better :).

• 1 month later...
And if I remember,the only wep we had on GTA3:MTA was UZI right?

Maybe u could place alot of weps,but cleverly hidden in some alleys.

BTW if u put cops in the character selection(If u put a character selection),at least don't make the armor cop-only.

You know, I only typed in Guns guns guns, and then I had all the weapons!