Cannot enter servers with port 22003 or 22005

TopAz

Question

This sounds like an issue with your networking configuration or your ISP, and unrelated to MTA. I would start by figuring out your network configuration and ensuring that ports 22003 and 22005 aren't blocked in your router or elsewhere.

How to see if it's blocked or not?

Your port is not open then,

What's your ISP?

I can see your using a modem as shown:

474.DirectPlay8 Modem Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.5512) 

If you don't know, then, can you download this and when your finish installing it, press File on the top-left corner of the program and Publish-Screenshot, then post the url here.

Edited by Guest
The ports shouldn't need to be forwarded in order to play MTA (or any online game), only to host a server.

So, what's the problem then?

I know...

:idea::idea::idea:

Try contacting your ISP.

They said it's open and Counter Strike Source, SA-MP and COD MW2 online works. I think it's MTA problem.

Uninstall MTA and clean your registry so nothing's left,

then try again.

CCleaner

Use this to uninstall MTA and clean Registry.

After everything is done, install mta again, unless you want me to connect using Team Viewer?

I tried that many times and it doesn't works. I will PM you my Teamviewer id and pass.

Dude, I had the same problem in here viewtopic.php?f=104&t=36859 and this guy in here viewtopic.php?f=104&t=37241&p=386513. All I can say is MTA Team can't fix that issue so I suggest you to come to SA-MP. I can play all the servers there.

Sorry, I had just migrated from SA-MP and I don't wish to go back to it. MTA Team can easily fix this issue. Just wait and see.

Did any version of MTA ever work? If so, when did this issue start occurring?

From what I remember, on 2010 I could play on every MTA servers including the one with 22003 and 22005 port. This issue started now.

Another thing I want to show.

Testing ports... 
Port 22126 UDP is closed. Players can not browse! 
Port 22003 UDP is closed. Players can not join! 
Port 22005 TCP is open. 

Could this be somehow related with the problem?