[Area] Egypt Area.

TechG9

Lol, im mapping for samp, so what?!

So wrong forum !

and the fence is a bug in my video card.

anisotropic filtering can fix this prob... oooups ! This option do not exist on samp ... sad !

-_- Im didn't present it in the samp forum becuse mta mappers way better then samp mappers.

and btw, the fact that im mapping to samp don't mean that im playing samp, most of the time im playing MTA.

i just want some commentry from ppl here

• 3 weeks later...

So wrong forum!

Do you have any idea of how retarded that statement is? I know of a few users who do the same thing, they map for SA-MP and post their work on MTA forums, and vice versa. People are free to share their work with whoever they want, wherever they want. As far as I know there's no rules against that.

-_- Im didn't present it in the samp forum becuse mta mappers way better then samp mappers.

And this statement represents pure ignorance. There are more mappers on SA-MP than on MTA (SA-MP has a larger comunity), hence why most of the maps you see there are shi­tty 60 object maps with no creativity what so ever. But that doesn't necessarily mean people can't tell something with quality than something that lacks of quality just because they can't make it themselves.

So wrong forum!

Do you have any idea of how retarded that statement is? I know of a few users who do the same thing, they map for SA-MP and post their work on MTA forums, and vice versa. People are free to share their work with whoever they want, wherever they want. As far as I know there's no rules against that.

It was an overflow of my hatred for samp :mrgreen:

Normaly I will answer this when somebody from samp ask for help because we do not help samp users there !

MTA also provide a better experience in mapping than samp. With all the client side contents you can give an artistic and creative side to your map.

It was an overflow of my hatred for samp :mrgreen:

Normaly I will answer this when somebody from samp ask for help because we do not help samp users there !

MTA also provide a better experience in mapping than samp. With all the client side contents you can give an artistic and creative side to your map.

I understand, the same happens on SA-MP Forums, they don't help MTA players there either, childish rivalry in my opinion, from both. I have to agree though, MTA is much more mapper friendly than SA-MP is. I've recently gave up on SA-MP and decided to move to MTA for that reason... and server side mods :D