Known cheater : +Cop MAN+

Magus

This is an official cheater just to let everyone know, if you see him ban him. He had 15 kills by standing in one spot, at least 5 guys always shooting at him with every weapon possible, we checked our pings and all of us were good, and took absolutly no damage. Ban as soon as you see him.

This is an official cheater just to let everyone know, if you see him ban him. He had 15 kills by standing in one spot, at least 5 guys always shooting at him with every weapon possible, we checked our pings and all of us were good, and took absolutly no damage. Ban as soon as you see him.

if he was standing in one spot then he was probably alt tabbed out of the game, as for the 15 kills, he could have gotten those b4 he alt tabbed

if he was standing in one spot then he was probably alt tabbed out of the game, as for the 15 kills, he could have gotten those b4 he alt tabbed

thats gotta be true! and even if he did cheated u will bann him and he will just change his name i dont think its that hard...

He gained those kills by killing us. He moved, but it was insignificant movement, a couple steps or so. And I don't say he cheated without significant reason to believe so.

Official cheater list things like this won't work, unless you can give definite PROOF that he was cheating, as well as an IP. Even then, it's unlikely they'll be banned until people can be certain that they are a cheater.

And even then, it's all up to the server operators wether to ban him or not.

IP bans - what a joke. Reset your modem and Walla! New IP address thanks to the wonders of ISP IP address pools. The only kind of ban I have seen that ever remotely works is cd-key bans. But unfortunately Rockstar never thought this game was going to go online, so they never needed to bother with cd-keys.

There's not much you can do about a cheater apart from put up with it... I have yet got to see anyone with actual proof of people cheating - it's all speculation. (Of which I'm guilty too)

I don't cheat nor will I ever, unless my hands have been severed and I need to use a mind probe to play the game...Come on cheaters play it fair, show us what your skills really are...

Or are you too chicken...

(jezuz, tsk tsk... Using trainers, That's like side wheels for kidz bikes)

IP bans - what a joke. Reset your modem and Walla!
wrong when i ban someone from my server their whole ip range gets banned from inside my host file once in a while the whole range will change but that is rare. and it dont kill me to just double click an icon on my desktop and add in a few numbers :) would be nice if mta allowed you to firewall people (ban range) from inside the client where you can just type up half of the ip and have it banned

I saw my first cheater today, no doubt about it. He even admitted to it, claiming he'd written it himself. Called himself 'HULK'.

This one time, I watched as he got into the schoolbus outside the airport... and flew it into the air and away! :shock:

magus just live with it, youve told the world now and this persons probly already changed his name to somethin else

you cant avoid cheaters, they are everywhere, doesnt matter what you do some idiot has to crack these programs so they can cheat because they are wankers

lets just leave it at that

magus just live with it, youve told the world now and this persons probly already changed his name to somethin else

you cant avoid cheaters, they are everywhere, doesnt matter what you do some idiot has to crack these programs so they can cheat because they are wankers

lets just leave it at that

I did, people were just hacking up my posts, and I was responding to them...

I saw my first cheater today, no doubt about it. He even admitted to it, claiming he'd written it himself. Called himself 'HULK'.

This one time, I watched as he got into the schoolbus outside the airport... and flew it into the air and away! :shock:

rofl

If you ban a whole ip range, you will be banning anyone else who uses the same isp...

lol no kidding, just ban a whole ip range, and ur gonna get a lotta complaints, the sad truth is that as of now there is no real way to "BAN" someone. because any guy with a half decent knowledge of computers can change his nick, or use a proxy, or get a new ip very quickly etc.

rofl

If you ban a whole ip range, you will be banning anyone else who uses the same isp...

thats not my prob i dont go for that bs Ohhh my brother did it! sorry fark that! if you allow someone on your pc to play games they should at least be responcible not to cheat and get your computer banned. and no my server dont go empty usualy have a 10/10 server with no cheaters

Saw a Guiy, 30W...something, got in a shoot-out with him.

His health went from green to arange to red, then he fled, his health climb up to geen, he spawned a cop-car and fled from me.

This happened near the doks, there are no cop-stations there.

In the trainer, when u spawn a car, it drops out of thin air, so did his copcar.

His health went from green to arange to red, then he fled, his health climb up to geen, he spawned a cop-car and fled from me.

In the trainer, when u spawn a car, it drops out of thin air, so did his copcar.

FRICKING n00000b, i know you mean me!!!! becouse i rember you whining all the time

first read all the bugs on this forum and then call me a cheater again, ffs

Green to red: You say he was at the docks... He could've gotten the health pickup, or he could've been a sailor (they regenerate health).

Spawning cop car: That may simply be the problem with cars not being synced when no one is in them. HE would see the car there, but you wouldn't.

It is possible that he was using a trainer, but I'm guessing he wasn't, because would he run away from you if he had infinite health?

Green to red: You say he was at the docks... He could've gotten the health pickup, or he could've been a sailor (they regenerate health).

Spawning cop car: That may simply be the problem with cars not being synced when no one is in them. HE would see the car there, but you wouldn't.

It is possible that he was using a trainer, but I'm guessing he wasn't, because would he run away from you if he had infinite health?

thanks for explaining it to him :)

We werent fighting at the docks, but near the docks, on the roof where that black sportscar is.

When he saw he would loose the fight he jumped of the roof and upgraded his health.

There r no "hearts" at the black car.

My guess is, he used a hotkey to gain health, like he used a hotkey to spawn the copcar.

I am, like him and his cheating-buddy (cant remember the nick) Dutch.

When I accused him with this story in english, he said to his buddy in dutch : hij is goed/ he`s good.....

U do the math.