Photoshop problem or is more one fucking pc problem??

drk

When I create a image in photoshop ( HD, 1080p ) it shows perfectly in Windows / Sites but when I put in the server the quality decreases so much! idk why it happens, my friends create images and I put them in the server and it appears with same quality.

I need help with this or I have to put this shitty pc in the trash -.- :lol:

so i could understand the what the fuck do you mean by "shit quality".

quality can degrade in various ways, like jpeg artifacts due to compression, lowered bit depth, fucked up alpha channel, broken color profiles, etc.

while 512 is, 386 is not a power of 2.

im not an expert in how GPU-related stuff works, but i'll try to explain as i can.

there is a "power of 2" rule for texture sizes (hint: google it).

since every picture you load into MTA (using DX or GUI functions) is created and stored as a texture, it occupies some space in video memory.

and that space uses that "power of 2" sizing. (there's also somethign about mipmapping, but i wouldnt even dare to explain)

so, lets say you load a 400 x 386 image: it will occupy a 512x512 "block", since it's the next closest "power of 2" size.

and it will be scaled up to fit that block. so now we got 400x386 texture scaled to 512x512. and you'll never get the pixel-perfect original image from that.

when you'll draw it with 400x386 size it will be scaled down to that size (again) but the quality was already lost when it was upscaled.

and it is blurry and transparency on the edges get fucked up and all that.

so to get your images look like they should, you should always create them with "power of 2" sizes.

they dont have to be the same for width and height, but both dimensions should be 2^x.

like 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048, etc