[WIP] New Admin System

jeremaniak

But tell me a thing, in what this admin panel will be useful?

You can easily create your own system if you use commands, see:

addCommandHandler ( 'kick', 
    function ( player, command, id, reason ) 
        if ( isObjectInACLGroup ( 'user.' .. getAccountName ( getPlayerAccount ( player ) ), aclGetGroup ( 'Admin' ) ) ) then 
            id = getPlayerFromName ( id ) 
            kickPlayer ( id, player, reason ); 
        end 
    end 
) 

Isn't so easy?

Socialz, if you don't like GUI's, go to SAMP, you will never see GUIs again.

No need. I love MTA, I only said that GUIs are retarded, doesn't mean I don't like MTA. GUI is the least thing, but taking a big piece of everything anyways.

Socialz, if you don't like GUI's, go to SAMP, you will never see GUIs again.

No need. I love MTA, I only said that GUIs are retarded, doesn't mean I don't like MTA. GUI is the least thing, but taking a big piece of everything anyways.

How does one not like GUIs?

it's one of the most important features of MTA

If we didn't have GUIs, everything would have to be command-handled.. Imagine learning 100 commands for each server you play on.

Instead, scripters can have everything stored nicely with eased access in a GUI menu or something

Yeah, if you created some sort of utility like that of the freeroam panel, you could automatically generate a command and it's fellow GUI item in the same block.

it says logged in as charnelhouse rpg, is this some sort of online subscription bla or jjujst another admin web resource..?

• 3 months later...
This script isn't useless , it's better , you can ban/kick/mute,etc fastly , just like /kick Jeremy Spamming , very very fast , and easy contiune making your script please.

Admin Panel already have these commands.