EvolutioN - }EvO{ OFFICALLY CLOSED!!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah sure thing guys. We will love to allie with you and that training match sounds ace. Just tell us when it suits you we will practice definitely with u.

anytime this weekend is good for me, and iggy lives on mta :P , so were pretty much good for anytime.

lol, u name da server. we'll be der

p.s. i aggree wit u on dem PIGS we all shud kick der ass damn cheaters

lol dude, save it for the game. i dont wanna start anything here becuase i actually respect mrbill for some strange reason :^o:lol: hehe i couldnt resist the chance to use a new emotion. but as far as a server goes, well probably just take one over :D do u guys all have irc? or msn?

10 could be enough.. sure it wont lag though? nothing more annoying than being defeated by the lag..

yes im sure it wont lag :wickedfart: and i think that i got all the bugs that plagued the server in the past ironed out :bom:

i would suggest we do this training tomorrow [sunday] since on weekdays i hav school and dont really hav time 4 a whole training session

Plus we should do it 7pm uk time [2pm us time] because anything below is 2 early and anythin after is 2 late 4 me :(

• 3 weeks later...