EvolutioN - }EvO{ OFFICALLY CLOSED!!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm sorry for all this shit as you know brophy is quite new so he doesn't know what to do yet.

I've told the team that were having 3 weeks training and we will start to have gang wars and clan matches in the beginning of november.

I mean we just started this clan on saturday and have only got 7 members as of yet.

Now don't say i'm a pussy because i can and will kick your ass :wink:

Yeh, it's smart to do some training. You might be able to kill a lot of people on a public server, but if you'll just jump in a gangwar, you'll probably find yourself knocked down by crossfire, or accidentally killing teammates.. teamplay is just a lot different, you have to know what you're doing, where you're going etc.

Well atleast 8 hours is better then 5 minutes, you were on a server and they had a big mouth so we responded blablblablabla and they wentof and set up a server in 5 minutes and expected us to fight them. :roll:

well i wasnt in that match, so sorry bout da team, we seem to be goin off in all directions challenging here, there and everywhere!

erm.... so that a no then

that means that you guys have a chance to improve ur relations with us, just ally urselves with us and lets run pigs ass outa town

i've posted it all the team should agree with that 8)

yay, since ur obviously the most liked of the pig clans, i wouldnt think u guys would have any objection to running pig's ass outa town :wink:

im a leader, and im up for a FRIENDLY training match anyday. im always up for the chance to get to know more peeps and try out new stuff. :P just dont let me see u guys making match reports on the forums since this is a training match.