[REL] Modat Roleplay - The best MTA Roleplay Script

rolling11

No,

Because look Like Solid,Kenix said they are right,

just start learning,

Because then first Just this! wont help you out

there are more things!

Thats why im telling you why you should start learning to script

because i know for sure you can not even fix a little bug!

because you aint learned somthing!

So please shut up!

then second i dont have problems with it but you should learn scripting to

your a good example of a asshat . true fact ^^ because maybe some people dont know where to start yes read but put is how the coding starts so if you wanna give a little class to everyone that would like to learn then please do if not shut the hell up and let people do what they please he wants to help community you let him its his choice hes doing a good deed :)

"btw i cant wait to see the release iam very intrested how the work has turned out and i bet many other also are exicted also rolling11" ps sorry for flaming on ur fourm page :)

No,

just start learning,

there are more things!

So please shut up!

your a good example of a asshat . true fact ^^ because maybe some people dont know where to start yes read but put is how the coding starts so if you wanna give a little class to everyone that would like to learn then please do if not shut the hell up and let people do what they please he wants to help community you let him its his choice hes doing a good deed :)

"btw i cant wait to see the release iam very intrested how the work has turned out and i bet many other also are exicted also rolling11" ps sorry for flaming on ur fourm page :)

I learned it to just start staring a whole day to a lua script and also with some great help of the great wiki where you can find almost everything that can be used for scripts and btw dont start crying when people are saying you to lear just do it , if you dont have time to learn then ..... Make some damn time for lua

And something else if you dont understand what i am trying to say read it again :mrgreen::D

Peace

-jeremaniak

No,

just start learning,

there are more things!

So please shut up!

I learned it to just start staring a whole day to a lua script and also with some great help of the great wiki where you can find almost everything that can be used for scripts and btw dont start crying when people are saying you to lear just do it , if you dont have time to learn then ..... Make some damn time for lua

And something else if you dont understand what i am trying to say read it again :mrgreen::D

Peace

-jeremaniak

couldnt say it any better my good sir :)