MTA V?

blurryshadow1

Question

If mta is ever released on Gta 5 just imagine all the servers like the race servers, and roleplay servers... its going to be sooo sick. It seems like theres going to be so many possibilities for scripts with the newer Gtas. I really hope a mta does come out for gta 5...

Do you think its going to exist when gta 5 comes out? or do you think its going to take a few years after gta 5 is released?

what do you guys think? :D

• Answers 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I don't know if gta V will be good, need to play it.

The only thing I know is gta V have good next gen graphics.

So takes the current MTA and put the gta V game engine on it and kick samp ass a thousand of time,

unfortunately this is only possible in our dreams because MTA team need to start from 0 if they want to add an MTA MP on gta V.

Plus we're still developing SA and trying to fix all the bugs and add more options for a better MP Experience...

but if we start with GTA V, then the MTA MP for V wont be finished until... probably a year.

we we we we why do you keep saying 'we', you are not developing anything

The features they have mostly came from us, but it's ok, I wanted to see GTA San Andreas like that :)

WHAT? so you are saying a multi-player modification did NOT copy R* but they are copying MTA? WHAT?! R* can do what the hell they want, MTA is based on GTA. Not the other way around. Every idea and possibility is from the single player mode. like you said:

Plus we're still developing SA

there's still many features lacking and even saying R* is copying MTA whose based on a game developed by THEM is pure stupidity

Unless you manage to submit a patch or something (which I doubt you have the necessary brainpower for), it's "they".

That is irrelevant. There has been a lot of work done on MTA:IV, but it has been decided that it won't be released because there are not enough developers. ccw and Cazomino05 (the only active developers) wish to stay working on SA, which is fine.

If there aren't enough willing developers to work on MTA:IV, how can anyone expect MTA:V?

99% sure. :wink:

You may wish to question that 1% you didn't believe in, because you are actually reading, not typing. ;)

So, he doesn't type the letters he TYPES on this thread, he reads them and they magically appear on the thread, k.

When he is reading my reply, he would be reading, not typing. I type my own replies, not him! ;)

@John_Micheal

If there aren't enough willing developers to work on MTA:IV, how can anyone expect MTA:V?

Well, Gta IV wasnt that great compared to Gta Sa, it was like a step down in my opinion.. So If Gta V is very sucessful, we might actually see a MTA V one day. :D

but just imagine a MTA V, with all the types of servers MTASA has... Man id love to be playing a roleplay server with really advanced scripts, nice physics, and graphics... Im especially excited to see race servers, makes me excited thinking about doing loops, wallrides, and stunts on a newer gta lol.. just seems like a lot of fun...

It would be so great if a new mta would come out for gta v.. Me and my best friend played mtasa (and gtasa) as young teenagers (we still do but we are in our late teens now) and became best friends because of it.

I bet it would be a nice feeling to be playing a new and evolved mta as an adult with my best friend all over again. (if a new mta were to come out, it would probably come out years later when my friend and i are much older than we are right now lol)

Fuck it,MTA Even Don't have MTA:IV lol and u search for MTA:V :/

And only gamers PC will not lagg

so it would be extra lagg where gamebooster wouldn't help..

also u can't do in there loops like in example FFS Server because San Andreas is half real half unreal game.

And also probably they will make social club again which doesn't work and many shit.