Hosting Solution. *PayPal & Onebip(Mobile Phone)

Hello. I'm offering hosting for your community or just a server.

I'm offering a amazing deal for you, whether you want me to host a busy community server, or just something for your friends I can fit your needs. The server hardware is as strong as it can be and will deliver perfect performance.

The server is located in France and the reason why I'm doing this is because, it's unnecessary to let such good server just gather dust so I figured I could offer something for you instead.

24/7 uptime

Personal support (MSN,Skype,Mail)

FTP Access

Fast setup

These are the things that will follow. You'll get the information needed in your email once the order has been placed. The server will be up within 1 hour and you'll be able to bring people on it.

Your server will be running on: Windows Server RC2 2008 64 bit with the following hardware:

Intel® Core i7 CPU 860 @ 2.80GHz

8 GB RAM,

2 x 1500 GB HD

So, it's quite impossible to lag. I will hold 5 servers at a time once I've reached 5 I'll close the service until I got a free spot.

The normal price is: £10 / month.

Questions? Please, let me know just email me at: [email protected] or PM me at mtasa: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=61984

If you want a test server to be installed before purchasing? No problems, just get in contact with me and I'll install one for you.

If you wish hosting for another link, click here.

To enter my website and to find more information please go to: http://94.23.59.62

Edited by Guest
2GB, 5 servers? I recently bought a VPS and I have 1GB dedicated RAM used to host a MTA 1.3 server and in the Cpanel it says I used 50% of my RAM, make the math. :D

I know, that's why I recently bought a new RAM on 8GB, forgot to update tho.

Still got space left, I'm lowering the price to £7 each month (same with onebip) which is a insanely low price for a server with 1024 slots and 5gb hdd usage.

Also, I installed a game panel meaning you'll be able to restart/start/stop your server, does also come with a in build file manager (FTP) and being able to change the config on spot.

There's also the opportunity to try out the server for 1 full day before making up your mind, just contact me and I'll gladly set-up the server for you.

Just PM / email me or add me on MSN if you're interested.

So, grab them while you can! :)