VCP VS VCA match report

Round 1-

Both gangs raced to there bases right way, then we stood there for about 15 minutes.after about 15 minutes 3 of there own men had died (thier new recruit killed himself and 2 came to our base alone and got a whooping for doing so) after awhile we invaded the the ice cream place and i killed bump with my m60, turned my auto shotgun to loendal and killed him, and then proceeded to take out heck,we were chasing Green down through the ally and it was Iggy, DeathB, and someone else (possible Thargore) and Iggy ran in front of Death's auto firing shotgun and killed Iggy. We ended up not catching Green until he was the last VCA member left, after awhile Thargore accdently killed DeathB by running him over and Mad Boy eventually shot down Green who was in a chopper and sent him to his Firery death.

Round 1 goes to vcp

Round 2

in the begining we switched spawns, so that vca started at the mall and we started at the airport. we decided to steal vca's tactic and we holed up on the ice cream factory roof. i brought a apache so i was able to go to the roof that was higher than that. within half a minute loendal came witha a chopper and tried to slice me up. i hid behind the fence and shot some m60 rounds into the poor thing sending loendal to a fiery death. zircon killed two in the second, posty on accident, and after that i killed green by rotoring him with my chopper blades. after a little bit of that i eventually worked my way to the back where a vca member was standing. a teamate of mine and i killed him with some gunfire and then it was 7 vs 4. iggy killed mikiro by the ice cream factory. ne of the last vca's was on a roof near the ice cream factory, and ransom chased him off with his helicopter. unfortunently thar was waiting for him on the ground with a shotgun and blasted him back back to the charechter select screen. bump was teamkilled by his new recruit, and after that i eventually went after the remaining people, but my teamates were one step ahead of me and they killed them b4 i had a chance to which i definently wont complain about.

Round 2 goes to vcp

3rd round-

sadly there was no third round as vca saw no need for it. but oh well it would have been fun to fight them again :wink:

anything that i missed feel free to post :D overall good game vca and maybe you guys wont take people, recruit them, and stick them in the match anymore eh :D lol

Well, DeathB was asking for it, that friggin bastard, he scratched the paint on my car! j/k :wink:

I have some screens, but they arent that interesting.. Just Mad_Boy dancing on a table, us driving together and some sloppy parking

go ahead and post em, anythings better than nothing right :wink: i would have taken some screenies, but as usual i was to busy killing to press f12 :wink:

it wasnt like we had anything else to do up there.. i also have a few grouppics, a pics of our parked cars outside, and one of the watercooler..

btw, that's just iggy's way of driving.. he ties his ankles to the car and then slides on his butt after it... i dunno, he just seems to like it that way... ;-p

Well, DeathB was asking for it, that friggin bastard, he scratched the paint on my car! j/k :wink:

I have some screens, but they arent that interesting.. Just Mad_Boy dancing on a table, us driving together and some sloppy parking

i said j\k yeesh :P