Windows experience index

mjau

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MTA Team

OK, not fair I know. That screenshot comes from a system that I tested out last year for a blogposting to see if it was possible to run Windows 7 on a 10 year old computer. And yes, you can do it (if you have enough RAM). No I don't work on it on a day-by-day basis. The board is tucked away somewhere, waiting for the day i need it again or i throw it away.

• 2 months later...
Yep, but i will build my own watercooling for my next setup because i will have waterblock for cpu and graphics card and cooling fluid wich is lightning when its hit by UV light looks cool xD

Are you going to do heavy overclocking? If you're not, I'd not suggest you to spend $500+ on a custom water cooling system.

If you want to spend much money on cooling, go for nitrogen cooling xD

• 3 weeks later...
Doesn't it has an offboard graphics card? Or it only has the CPU's card? If it has an offboard graphics card you can set it as default for Windows ( both in AMD and nVIDIA cards ).

Its built into motherboard Intel HD Graphics.

Intel HD is integrated in the CPU, it's not built into the mobo.

Ah so there is no videocard in my mobo and i gotta find a cpu with graphics built in now? i think its gonna be expensive.

No, I meant if you had an offboard graphics card, you could use it for Windows Experience Index instead of the Intel HD for better rating.

Ah so there is no videocard in my mobo and i gotta find a cpu with graphics built in now? i think its gonna be expensive.

No, I meant if you had an offboard graphics card, you could use it for Windows Experience Index instead of the Intel HD for better rating.

Ah you mean changing videocard, but like i said: I've got a laptop, so no slot for offboard graphics card :?

But I installed my old videocard drivers because new ones were laggy now windows experience index: for windows aero: 4.2

Gaming Graphics now:5,1

FPS improvent in laggy places: 5fps

Ah you mean changing videocard, but like i said: I've got a laptop, so no slot for offboard graphics card :?

But I installed my old videocard drivers because new ones were laggy now windows experience index: for windows aero: 4.2

Gaming Graphics now:5,1

FPS improvent in laggy places: 5fps

Not bad. Btw, laptops have space for offboard graphics card ( some, like Alienware, Clevo and some custom ).

• 4 weeks later...
Badaboom

2epqc6e.png

Why the hell do you need an i7 with an old HD6800 series card? Should have came with an i5 and a better graphics card if the machine is for gaming. i7 is waste of money because it gives like 1-2% more performance than i5 and basically everything. Not worth the money unless you do video rendering/image editing.