Want a scripter for your server? Choose me!

tinnetju

Hi im tinne, 15 years old and im from Holland. I can speak pretty good english and know lua scripting very well. I am willing to script for a server (i prefer RP, RPG or deathmatch) and im for free, untill there are donations. I want 15% of the donations, IF the server host is still affordable. The only downside is, i need some time for scripts and im having a hard time with gui's and server side stuff..., for example setElementData and setAccountData and stuff, and im in my exam year, that means i still have to go to school and need to make some homework now and then, but i have plenty of time in the weekends. I prefer a dutch or belgium server, but just english is fine, but im not going to script in or for any other language.

I'm not a donkey.

The only downside is, i need some time for scripts and im having a hard time with gui's and server side stuff..., for example setElementData and setAccountData and stuff

Sorry, but what have you done so far? A small login GUI with setAccountData? I would accept a scripter to have problems with object orientated programming but MySQL is an obligatory skill for anybody who calls himself a "scripter". In addition to that PHP becomes more and more important in MTA, so do you have any PHP skills?

Nevermind, good luck finding someone who is going to give you 15% of his donations.

The only downside is, i need some time for scripts and im having a hard time with gui's and server side stuff..., for example setElementData and setAccountData and stuff

Sorry, but what have you done so far? A small login GUI with setAccountData? I would accept a scripter to have problems with object orientated programming but MySQL is an obligatory skill for anybody who calls himself a "scripter". In addition to that PHP becomes more and more important in MTA, so do you have any PHP skills?

Nevermind, good luck finding someone who is going to give you 15% of his donations.

I can speak pretty good english and know lua scripting very well. I am willing to script for a server (i prefer RP, RPG or deathmatch) and im for free, untill there are donations.

Thank you for reading the entire post before giving feedback. Not.

Dear tinnetju , as we all saw , you have no way in scripting .

Why you posted here ? Why you didn't went in-game to servers wich needs scripters .

Believe me , there are lots. Let's speak about what you demand and what you offer.

Demands

"15 % from Donations. " -- Lol ? Who will give you 15 % from donations , just cuz you're such a great scripter ? I'm asking this for ages ,who will donate ? Bill Gates is a possible donator , but not in MTA :)

So , i wish you MUCH luck here.. You will need it.

"Time for scripts" -- Heh ? You are demanding time to search the desired scripts ? Since , i think that you will do IN CASE someone will "hire" you.

"Belgium , Dutch , English languages ONLY" -- Hmm ? I prefer german , romanian or english , but i don't say "ONLY" , some time ago i scripted for a french server , huh , i didn't understood it at all :)

Don't expect that someone will hire you with these conditions .. But , never say never.

Offers

"Scripts" -- I'm not fully sure that you can properly script , since , i cannot , I'm still learning :) ( In one day i want to become like SolidSnake , CapY or KeniX .. :) )

If I'm wrong , I'm sorry , this is all what i wanted to say.

Peace. :)

Dear tinnetju , as we all saw , you have no way in scripting .

Why you posted here ? Why you didn't went in-game to servers wich needs scripters .

Believe me , there are lots. Let's speak about what you demand and what you offer.

Demands

"15 % from Donations. " -- Lol ? Who will give you 15 % from donations , just cuz you're such a great scripter ? I'm asking this for ages ,who will donate ? Bill Gates is a possible donator , but not in MTA :)

So , i wish you MUCH luck here.. You will need it.

"Time for scripts" -- Heh ? You are demanding time to search the desired scripts ? Since , i think that you will do IN CASE someone will "hire" you.

"Belgium , Dutch , English languages ONLY" -- Hmm ? I prefer german , romanian or english , but i don't say "ONLY" , some time ago i scripted for a french server , huh , i didn't understood it at all :)

Don't expect that someone will hire you with these conditions .. But , never say never.

Offers

"Scripts" -- I'm not fully sure that you can properly script , since , i cannot , I'm still learning :) ( In one day i want to become like SolidSnake , CapY or KeniX .. :) )

If I'm wrong , I'm sorry , this is all what i wanted to say.

Peace. :)

Dear GanJaRuleZ,

Fuck you. You have no idea what my conditions are in scripting, and i have NEVER EVER said ONLY belgium or dutch, as there is written english is fine, and im not going to script in brazilian or something... Now go write somewhere else useless posts and go back in the dark corner where you were noob.

need some time for scripts and im having a hard time with gui's and server side stuff..., for example setElementData and setAccountData and stuff

You don't know what you're saying. A good scripter don't need much time to use the fucking setElementData and other things.

It's so easy.

I don't think someone will donate or will choose you. If you're good scripter like you say, show your skills.

need some time for scripts and im having a hard time with gui's and server side stuff..., for example setElementData and setAccountData and stuff

You don't know what you're saying. A good scripter don't need much time to use the :osetElementData and other things.

It's so easy.

I don't think someone will donate or will choose you. If you're good scripter like you say, show your skills.

Omg if only everyone is here to take me down jesus stupid ragers in here

Dear tinnetju , I won't aruge ..

What are you saying , are just empty words.. :)

It's clearly you have no idea about scripting , and you're posting here , most probably for posts..

Just look there , Triple-post .. Congratz.. :) You have now +3 posts.

And i don't post just to have posts , i post to help people and in some cases , like this one , to say my opinion :)

Cheers , GanJaRuleZ :).

P.S : Please don't expect someone to believe that you have 15 years :)