[REL] New TopTimes, CountDown, Camera CD, New Pickup Text

scripterr

Watch all video!!!!!!!!

Welcome. As I finished my best scripts I will share it to the MTA community.

Note * Camera countdown is not my script.

Note* You can change Image in TopTimes

If you want this scripts PM me we can trade to other scripts

Dont Trust me ? Take one free: http://www.mediafire.com/?r9qkdkr73dhiwr0

I'd be very grateful if someone would like to change this scripts to user panel for my server. I'm very lazy to make myself.

Edited by Guest

You downloaded something for free, now you're trying to sell/trade "it". To simplify things, you re-uploaded something, claiming it as yours after modifying a line or two. It is stealing, and now you're trying to scam people by attempting to trade things who doesn't belong to you. And then the lies.

No one will fall for this offer, but since you're a scripter, why would you trade a script for a script? Script it yourself, "scripterr".

You downloaded something for free, now you're trying to sell/trade "it". To simplify things, you re-uploaded something, claiming it as yours after modifying a line or two. It is stealing, and now you're trying to scam people by attempting to trade things who doesn't belong to you. And then the lies.

No one will fall for this offer, but since you're a scripter, why would you trade a script for a script? Script it yourself, "scripterr".

PASHOL NX!!!!!!!!!!

+1

You completely destroye him at the end of your message :P

+1

You completely destroye him at the end of your message :P

+1 xD

Oh, "scriptter" like you said, if I'm noob, show your Lua skills ^^

PASHOL NX!!!!!!!!!!

don't be a idiot, lolz u russian

ne viebivaus9 xuli ;)