own team mate 3 times that it boots them automatically

from the server. It would stop the newbies from killing

ther own team members intentionally.

That is the reason why I say 3 times before they get booted

as well because it is possible to accidently kill one of your own

guys but if they do it more then 3 times then it is definately intentional

there is no reason why one sailor would have to kill another sailor

and that really shouldn't be allowed, it just ruins the game when they

sit at the spawn area and open fire on you soon as you spawn.

:twisted:

Jamie

First of all, this was probably the biggest piece of incoherent crap I have ever read. Have you ever heard of the period? Second of all, just because two individuals choose to play as the same type of character does not make them a "team". I think, and I'm sure most would agree, that it would ruin the game if individuals were forced to team up with other players just because they happened to choose the same type of character. If you want a team game set up a private server and get one going, if not stop crying.

OHHH so you ruun away form IRC and come hide in here?well bad move ,this is the worst place u couldve come.

logfile:

Ok folks a couple of ideas one is Can you guys put something in where if some one team kills after 3 times it boots them from the server I am on one of the offical MTA servers right now and I have our own team (sailors) killing each other

so whats wrongThey should NOT be team killing MTA vc 0.2 is still FFABAM!!!! idiot newbies just don't know how to play Oh shut up Gamefreek you @$$hole ur the newbie um how about i dont wanna shut up

and ur the newbxenex F*CK You... I am not... yes u r Two sailors should NOT be killing each other... i dont like youre attitude darkshado(w) NO it isn't the skins messed up.. they are spawning and waiting xenex F*CK YOU so STFU and go cry at your momma cause we dont give a F*CK GO TO HELL AND LEAVE US ALONE WE DONT CARE this isnt a complaint channel.

And for other people remeber dont be a noob : MTA isnt a Team game yet ,its still Free For All.

First of all, this was probably the biggest piece of incoherent crap I have ever read. Have you ever heard of the period? Second of all, just because two individuals choose to play as the same type of character does not make them a "team". I think, and I'm sure most would agree, that it would ruin the game if individuals were forced to team up with other players just because they happened to choose the same type of character. If you want a team game set up a private server and get one going, if not stop crying.

I concur. Choosing the same playertype isn't necessarily a team. I generally play Mexican (just keep on tapping use, :)) and team up with Police officers and sailors against other randoms. I couldn't care what they look like, just because they look like me that doesn't make them my teammate.

ok - this is OFFICIAL for the LAST TIME

MTA:VC is FFA as in kill EVERYTHING unless otherwise specified by the server. If the server motd/owner/operator says that the server is team-based only, or is only for stunting, respect their wishes.

these are NOT TEAMS yet, this may happen in future versions, but for now it is just ffa.

Is it possible for future releases to have server set if teamates can hurt each other or not? Im sure theres alot of people on both sides of this fence. In my opinion teamplay adds alot to a game.

Yeah, what's the point of multiple passengers if there is no teamplay?

• 2 weeks later...

Thats stupid, If two people are both sailors then they should NOT be killing other sailors. You people are just too stupid to see that two sailors should NOT be shooting at each other and for the Sailors it is a team. It is stupid to have two sailors who spawn at the same place to be shooting at each other.

Infact there is NO reason for it There are enough players on other teams that they can go kill. This just gets abused because a sailor spawns and stands at the sailor spawn point and shoots everyone else as they spawn.

Its just plain STUPID. You people are just obviously too dumb to see that anyone else killing others on thier team should be booted after 3 times.

I hope that on 0.3 they put this feature in and make it so that this can not be abused. As for the rest of the flamers here Just go away if your just going to flame me and cause trouble then just shut up the people on the MTA IRC are the rudest bunch of idiots you will ever want to meet. And it appears that some of them are unfortunately here as well.

Someone should learn to fight their own battles :P .

Silly newbies, dont even understand the word 'class'. Sheesh. You wanna play teams, FINE, GO ON A FUCKING TEAM SERVER! You wanna play FFA, go on a FFA/Unspecified server.

Dont try to force others to teamplay, some of us like the fact that this game hasent turned into a mushy teams only game...

I agree with you jack but the thing is there are no teams yet, they made it like this to have some differences and so we can all choose someone we want and not just get what the server trows at us,im sure you get what i mea,and in future version when real teams are put it then sure do something about the ones teamkilling .

Now for the noob.Its these people you are calling stupid the ones that made this freaing game for YOU and us to play, iff you dont like it ,go make your own freaking multiplayer game.And for the last f*cking time (omg this guy is gonna make me something the board wont like if he goes on) MTA VC IS NOT A TEAM GAME yet, And as told somewhere else ont this forum, iff real reason arent made for people to help eachother it will ALWAYS be a FFA game,so iff you would just go away and wait for when they have done that and then come back ,then you wont have anything to complain,and for people like you i HOPE and WISH a lottttttttt that they dont do that in 0.3 ,and about the rude part you can read in my reply above but ill copy it here too :

idiot newbies just don't know how to play

Oh shut up Gamefreek you @$$hole

It seems like you were the rude one, when all he did was answer your freaking ideas/question/command , so i woudnt go around calling people rude.And yes uunlike some people we participate all around MTA not only in the complaining department.

Someone should learn to fight their own battles :P .

Silly newbies, dont even understand the word 'class'. Sheesh. You wanna play teams, FINE, GO ON A :o TEAM SERVER! You wanna play FFA, go on a FFA/Unspecified server.

Dont try to force others to teamplay, some of us like the fact that this game hasent turned into a mushy teams only game...

Notice how at the bottom of the charector select it says gamemode: Teamplay. Obviously that means the server has teamplay.

Must you ruin this game? Its one of the few fun ones left, that hasent been mushified into...erm...mush.

That does not mean the server has teamplay. It means that the class is best used in a team, since the classes with teamplay all seem to have one great thing about them, whilst the VCC class is just good all-around.

Teamplay sucks, its boring, its mushy. Making games easy like this takes away the excitement...

:cry: I was called an @$$hole by DarkShado my feeling are hurt now

ok - this is OFFICIAL for the LAST TIME

MTA:VC is FFA as in kill EVERYTHING unless otherwise specified by the server. If the server motd/owner/operator says that the server is team-based only, or is only for stunting, respect their wishes.

these are NOT TEAMS yet, this may happen in future versions, but for now it is just ffa.

:spermy: this is what ur dad should've left u as u damn :newb:

so STFU and go cry at your momma cause we dont give a F*CK

That has gotta be one of the weakest lines I've ever heard :cry:

And darkshadow, it is you who does not understand. THIS IS NOT COUNTER-STRIKE!!!!!! What you do not understand is this mod is meant so you can do anything you want to. Literally. This isn't a game that is so restricted in its rules. You do not HAVE to kill, you do not HAVE to do anything! That is the beauty of this mod being that you can choose how you have your fun. This is why classes (They are not necessarily teams) were put in. You can use each class for a different activity. I mainly prefer sailors (Sailors regenerate health) because I like to stunt and I know I will end up hurting myself.

However, if you must insist on having a "team" game, call up some friends and get them to play MTA with you, like I always do.

We actually did mean for teamplay when we implemented the class choice, but apparently, GTA is a game which brings out the beast in most people, and they just want to shoot at anything that moves or doesn't move. I have also caught myself going frenzy on 'team-members', so It might not actually be a good idea to have this many teams. Maybe keep the cops and robbers, and have more different FFA classes?

We actually did mean for teamplay when we implemented the class choice, but apparently, GTA is a game which brings out the beast in most people, and they just want to shoot at anything that moves or doesn't move. I have also caught myself going frenzy on 'team-members', so It might not actually be a good idea to have this many teams. Maybe keep the cops and robbers, and have more different FFA classes?

2 teams is enough, maybe three. Sailers versus cops versus robbers.

I thing I haven't seen pointed out yet...The skins dont work right most of the time so you cant have a team server based on skins. Until that is fixed the only way to have teams it to play with friends and choose sides.

If its a FFA server then its "SHOOT AT ANYTHING THAT MOVES AND IF IT MOVES AGAIN, KILL IT." 8):leftfighter1:

If its a Stunt server then its "Grab a car/bike and see how many times you can get dizzy in 1/2 hr." :lol: