things that should be worked out in the next version please

Guest thedude420

1: ok first of all i have to say that i think its a real nice idea to let people with dail-up play. i understand why your doing it, fair use to all people. i do have a problom with it tho. people with dail-up are like imortal do to lagg. i can take a m60 and shot them and empty my hole set of ammo on them just to run out and have them end up killing me right a way with a normal hand gun. i can see with the name and health huds up useing kay f10 and thay dont go down at all. its like my gun as no affect on them at all no matter how close i am or how much i shot them.

2: i wanna know something is there a rocketluncher in the game or a mini gun and sniper gun at all?please tell me

3: why is there so little cars it very annoying to have so little amount of cars. some times im in a car an see someone far away and then drive to him and hell pull out an m60 or something and blast it to hell. then ill get out quick and kill him. then spend the next 8 to 10 mins. running around trying find a car again its not fun at all.

4: why did you guys do away with the paint shops thay would still be nice to have?

5: i see fist fighting is useless. i asked a dude to fist fight me and he did. we fist fought for over 2 mins. and nether of our health went down at all.

6:why did you put guns in messed up spots like the m4 on th pipes going to the water tower type thing near to the airport east of it? it is impossible to get that iv tryed many times and could never get it. with all the time i have to spent trying to get it i might as well find a sailor and kill him for one.

7:i see you didnt put some cars in like the Stallion and BF Injection. where are all the boats i mean there is water but no boats why?

i read though alot of the posts on this bord and see alot of people want missions and stuff and thats cool too but i think what im asking about gos with out saying so please look in to this stuff thanks.

that is all i want to ask for now i hope someone can clear this all up for me. thank you for reading my post if you did. :D

1. i agree, i have wasted my entire ammunition supply on high pingers, no damage. its just a side effect of trying to let everyone play. find low pingers and blast the fuck out of them.

2. there is a weapon map MrBump put out. thats all the weapons. in short, no those weapons arent included yet.

3. there are 40 (aprx) more cars, totalling 80, a vast improvement. use the del key or right click on mouse to find a car. they are very evenly spread out now. be grateful you only have to run a max of one minute to find a car no matter where you are.

6. they didnt want someone to spawn somewhere only to deck themselves with nearly every weapon within 40 seconds. go to another part of the map to find a weapon differant than the ones you spawn with.

7. god, with the boats again? maybe in the next version. till now, play SP if you want fun in the sun.

1: ok first of all i have to say that i think its a real nice idea to let people with dail-up play. i understand why your doing it, fair use to all people. i do have a problom with it tho. people with dail-up are like imortal do to lagg. i can take a m60 and shot them and empty my hole set of ammo on them just to run out and have them end up killing me right a way with a normal hand gun. i can see with the name and health huds up useing kay f10 and thay dont go down at all. its like my gun as no affect on them at all no matter how close i am or how much i shot them.

This isn't just a problem with people using 56k connections.. it happens on LANs, and Cable/(A)DSL too. Remember that you have to aim quite a bit ahead and sometimes the bullets go to the left of where you are aiming.

2: i wanna know something is there a rocketluncher in the game or a mini gun and sniper gun at all?please tell me

no, no, and no. :)

3: why is there so little cars it very annoying to have so little amount of cars. some times im in a car an see someone far away and then drive to him and hell pull out an m60 or something and blast it to hell. then ill get out quick and kill him. then spend the next 8 to 10 mins. running around trying find a car again its not fun at all.

This is a constraint of the GTA:VC engine... only a certain number of cars are allowed to be in the game at a time. The limit is currently 80.

4: why did you guys do away with the paint shops thay would still be nice to have?

I'm not really sure... I'm guessing they didn't want to accidentally include new bugs, even though it would be a sweet feature. That or they were too lazy :):wink:

5: i see fist fighting is useless. i asked a dude to fist fight me and he did. we fist fought for over 2 mins. and nether of our health went down at all.

Probably lag. Remember that you have to aim ahead.

6:why did you put guns in messed up spots like the m4 on th pipes going to the water tower type thing near to the airport east of it? it is impossible to get that iv tryed many times and could never get it. with all the time i have to spent trying to get it i might as well find a sailor and kill him for one.

Because the team is evil (you almost HAVE to have a chopper to get most of the guns).

7:i see you didnt put some cars in like the Stallion and BF Injection. where are all the boats i mean there is water but no boats why?

They probably didn't put them in because they didn't want to "waste" those spots with bad cars. (Remember the limit of 80 cars).

The boats were not put in due to difficulty implementing it... Currently, putting a boat into the water will cause that boat to explode (same goes for skimmer and sea sparrow).