[DM] Rafinha v11 - Black & Yellow III

Joker~

What is going on guys!

Rafinha is BACK with the 3th episode of an old series of him called Black & Yellow dedicated to the number 1 hit Black & Yellow from Whiz Khalifa. I tried to mix his version with Novi Novak's version and it came out pretty well.

720P is advised.

Oh, you mean that.

It has nothing to do with this thread, sincerely.

And in my case, I don't say so because I can't finish the maps. In that case I would hate Skilled Infernus as no worse map would exist. But I don't. I like difficult maps and originality. But what I don't like is maps like Skotinka, using stunts that have been used so many times that it would hurt my head to remember them all.

Oh, you mean that.

It has nothing to do with this thread, sincerely.

And in my case, I don't say so because I can't finish the maps. In that case I would hate Skilled Infernus as no worse map would exist. But I don't. I like difficult maps and originality. But what I don't like is maps like Skotinka, using stunts that have been used so many times that it would hurt my head to remember them all.

I like difficult maps too.

Skotinka have many maps..but he didn't have style of map's...like ClaudiO

what program did he use for intro :P ?

The guy uses a 3D program and rip the car R* made for gta sa to import it into the 3D program , he makes a very simple scene with an animated car and a cylinder that rotate, after he render it and he makes the big job in PostProduction with sony vegas or after effect to add layers of effect on the video (glow, lensFlare...)

I can finish it and think it's a epic map, problems?

Ya ! The best is to explain why the map is epic otherwise your comment is not very important.

The guy uses a 3D program and rip the car R* made for gta sa to import it into the 3D program , he makes a very simple scene with an animated car and a cylinder that rotate, after he render it and he makes the big job in PostProduction with sony vegas or after effect to add layers of effect on the video (glow, lensFlare...)

Ya ! The best is to explain why the map is epic otherwise your comment is not very important.

NitroN uses Cinema 4D, After Effects, Sony Vegas and FL Studio.

Thats ture! xD Anyway, the map is very nice! Well, with more new stunts would be awsome! Rafinha has so nice dreams (ideas in case), just need to come true ^.^

just bad that the car is not modelled by him. :P

I just wanted to ask, how can you know that he didn't model the car himself? To me the vehicle seems pretty much different from the in-game one.

last part epic, I'm a m*ther f*cker monster from coone why is nobody makin a map with hardstyle ;-(

Just check this one out, there you have some hardstyle. ;)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFODHMVS_L0

Regards,

Denz

• 1 month later...