Having followed the progress of MTA since its first public release on feb 19 (im pretty sure that waas when the site was opened) and its been great keeping up with the progress of the game.

These guys work for nothing to provide a quality mod, they may suffer a prodcuers syndrome was inhibits them from putting out anything which isnt perfect, and therefore delaying the releast all the time, but quality is paramount. Anyone remember Sin? :twisted:

Everyone who has bitched about mta will end up testing the finished product guaranteed. I suggest the bloker and vogel make a list of people who have slagged off mta, and then see how many come back, guarantee you 80% of them (or more) will, with a new username overcourse (the beauties of IP logging come in handy i guess =P)

GGM is great, but it only shows the potential which MTA can, and will exceed come 0.3b. Had a bad version of mta come out, it would be all over, everyone would complain (more than they are now) and leave, eveyone will bandwagon once 0.3b is up, i things may hopefully steamroll from there.

I hope GGM does get another release, its a solid mod, but there is no real 'competition' between the 2 that i know of, just people who want it cause they think the MTA team owe it to them, to release the mod when they say they will. No one on this team owes you anything at all, now you will have to check the web site every day and be active (something you wouldnt do if you were boycotting mta) to find out when 0.3b is released. Im sure ill have some forewarning of the date, but since some of you decided to moan, its your problem =)

enough of my speel, just let the guys do what they need to do in their own time, ill be around to mod topics with overuse of swearing, and deleting/modifying/locking posts and threads which directly insult producers of the mod or other forum members. So if you see the words f**K you turn into 'i love you man' you know ive been there ;-)

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to all those who are planning to bail ship, i say GOOD RIDDANCE!!! :D

there'll be less lamers in this forum... :P

you ungrateful people don't seem to realize what hard work the MTA team is doing to make multiplay in GTA3 possible, and best of all they're doing it for FREE!!! let me reiterate that, FREE!!!

they're dedicating a portion of their time and effort to making this a possibilty and they're just asking us for our patience and support, but no, you lamers who have no sense of gratitude towards the MTA team are just chanting "i want this, i want that, i want it now", how low can you get!!!

i think the reason why the release date is not met because the MTA team is getting distracted by the amount of LAMERS who keep bugging them!!!

i don't blame them if they decide to stop their development because of all the LAMERS...

TO ALL YOU LAMERS, GO AND BAIL SHIP ALREADY!!! GO AND PESTER THE CREATOR OF GGM FOR A CHANGE!!!

I surf on the Website since Februar, i think the 21. or so...

I play the MOD and post in the Boards...

I love the MOD, GGM is good,

MTA is good, work together isn't possible...

But it's good that both work for the next Version.

I hope every day for the release,

when it's not possible to play the MOD,

test it, fix the bugs!

It's say often, but i do it again:

Great Work (Content of my 1. Post ever in the 1. Board)!

You do it for free, and the REAL LIFE is much important.

But you prog this Tool, deep in the night,

in the morning and and and !!

It's cool, and when everything say's

"I go to GGM...", its so FUCK...

That speeks against GGM:

No release-date

No list with feature for the next version

no information about the work @ this moment

1 Team Member

etc. think :-)...

Good Work, continue i hope for

the next weeks :D ....

I played GGM and i heared that everybody got an error but i really never had a error but i play on private with 8 players

and there is no lag if you want i can show it to you by playing it together on my server then you ll know what i mean

all the 8 players had no errors or lag

the trick we using is only everybody got the same connection

and Blokker you said that i come back the anwser on that question is simple no i dont come back to use this never!

because i used 0.2 of your team and i got many errors and sometimes crashes so i think GGM is more stable then this yet

maybe 0.3 is getting better but for me is this history never use it again

i mean really never!! :lol::o

I played GGM and i heared that everybody got an error but i really never had a error but i play on private with 8 players

and there is no lag if you want i can show it to you by playing it together on my server then you ll know what i mean

and Blokker you said that i come back the anwser on that question is simple no i dont come back to use this never!

because i used 0.2 of your team and i got many errors and sometimes crashes so i think GGM is more stable then this yet

WHO CARES!?

• MTA Team

So suppose GGM fails, and Barna gives up. u would still be playing GGM 0.1 instead of a completed MTA ?

i like GGM more because i dont get any errors

and if i use MTA i got errors if some cars are exploding

but do i use GGM no problems at all

so why using mta if GGM is working much better for me and a couple of guys had problems too in MTA i didn't got runtime errors in MTA

but if i play MTA for 3 hours it crashes sometimes near 3 hours of playing

and if i play GGM never got problems

but the problem of MTA i think is that we not have the same connection

in GGM i play with the guys only with same connection

maybe that's why it's working so good :wink:

but that it isn't released yet is not so big problem of the delay.

i had it once i was programming in Kylix 3 i said a release date and i got problems so a dealy after it.

so what i mean is be carefull with saying a release date

i'm doing it in a way if i say a release date like i want it on friday then i always make it ready for 4 days earlier because if something is going wrong then i have four days to fix it and releasing it.

so i had the same mistake like you guys so say in the release date always some extra days if there is something going wrong

you have then time left to fix it :o

Hey Blokker, I envy you man. If I were you and had all these people bitchin' at me for delaying the release date, man I'd be cussing and calling them assholes for pulling that shit on me. Especially since your doin' this mod FOR FREE!!! I'm just as disappionted as everyone else, but I know the longer I have to wait, the better the release is. If I had a choice between quality later Vs. crappy now there is no choice!!! I would rather get pissed 'cause I don't have MTA 0.3 today than be pissed that every day I try to play it, it screws up, crashes, or is really laggy. So to everyone that has said the MTA Dev. Team sucks,or they would rather play GGM because it's better, go away and never come back because I don't need you, the Dev. Team doesn't need you and, all the REAL supporters that support these guys don't need your negative shit.

:twisted: I think I've said it all for everyone. Keep up the good work Devs. Give us something we can be happy with. :twisted:

He i didn't say that this was shit

how this works is very nice but i got trouble with this program because

it crashes sometimes or an error and if i use GGM i dont have it

but i didn't say that this was a peace of shit

if there is a version coming of this without problems im going to use it then maybe.

if there isn't a other game coming like (BREED , Chrome , Halo)

but if one of those is ready i think i never play gta3 anymore

and the devs have done good job!

i can't do it better and it free that's something i like about this.

sometimes i think why i use GGM while you guys were starting developing this you guys actualy needs the credit that something you guys need to have.

the credits that GGM gets deserves to MTA that's what i think

but for now i use GGM i will look in the forums always.

not only for MTA , for good sites of gta3 and stuff too :D

i completely agree, but to solve this issue, don't set release dates..

just do it, people can check the progress counter because you can only predict it aswell as they can..

just when it's done, tell em, don't make pre-arrangements, cos it's lieing if failed, and i hate lieing and if anyone doesn't agree, then they have a major issue

Most of the anger is because you guys set a date and then didn't come through on that date. It's pretty simply, don't make us expect anything and you have nothing to worry about.

You guys seem to have some sort of beginning and end of what you want to accomplish as you have a counter on the front page indicating your progress. I would hope that you don't pull these numbers out of your ass in estimation of work done.

Looks like the mod is almost done, I hope it's next week. Until then, keep up the good work.

For MTA-Team: Keep up the impressive work and don't care about the stupid messages written by teen-idiots who don't know sh** about what it takes to create a huge mod like MTA and make it stable and working! Personally, I'll wait for the next release as long as it takes! You should be awarded somehow if the mod works fine!

Anyone else sick of people bitchin about a delay in the release? Shit I remember when I was in the Warcraft III Beta people were always complaining about bugs and no new patches were being put out.... Everyone needs to chill and support either MTA or GGM. MTA is Alpha do you know what that means? It is far from perfect. Beta is a little closer but nothing near bug free. I am even suprized that the development team even allows open testing after all you little kids who only know one use for a computer (which is games). I'd rather wait for a quality release than a release that has known bugs. If they did release today like they said with bugs they would be getting complaints about shit that isn't working. :twisted:

Cry about... Do you think a Multi player GTA mod is magically creates by snapping your fingers? They are taking their own "personal time" to make all you fucknuts happy. Have a little respect and don't post if you have nothing nice to say. Who cares if it's not getting released on time.

you go girl!!! :P

but why not support them both?!! I support everything that has a multiplayer function on gta3 :D:D

Well... I'm to happy for my good grade I got today.. to cry about a delay.. who cares... :D

once there will be a time when we all play mta/ggm whatever :D

Damn I'm happy :D

Good luck team... u2 blokker (you weren't nice to me on mirc.. but who cares.. I'm happy :D )

probably was a bit tired :P

Dont expect anything that way when something comes out its ALL good. Also Ive realised that few net communities are cool, and that certainatley MtA's 1 is not, almost everyone here is just around for there own benifit- they wouldnt piss on there fellow man to douse the flames......... there'll be like 4 ppl who are friendly here :roll:

Roll on the flames fromt he ppl strugling with a non literal sentance

Well its sad that its going to take a bit longer. And I can understand some people's angryness. But you can either have a mod, or you can't. These people spend their free time on this project and because they find it fun to work on. If people mess that happyness up, they will not continue with the development. Seconde, I have rather a good working mod, then a crappy, buggy not working mod.

I'm fully supporting the MTA-team and their decisions!

but for then i play with GGm very much fun and no problems

I think you haven't played ggm yet, when my friends an me play, every minutes anyone's gta has an error...

That's probably the main reason I avoid using GGM. I can only play for 3 mins or so... :(

you say that we will come back when the 0.3 will be here, but...you know you must be quick as gta4 is nammed crime online!

It s not personnal...stricly business,when I look at the GGm and the MTA I see clearly what is the best version...

but maybe things will change and your 0.3 will be better, in this case in will be the first to congratulate you...life is business,I m ridin' in the winner' s side...

But the stuff that know it become a little personnal it s that you delete the topic when you said the release and the one where you tell that the release is delayed...Cuz the ones who don t recongnize them faults aren' t mens....and I hate biatch

GTA4???? :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

well, can you atleast keep us updated on the "progress counter" ... isn't that wuts for???

and is there any more things that need to be fixed other than the lagyness and the bugs??

Well, if you've ever coded, you know that for even the smallest update, you have to insert a bunch of new code, then spend a day TRYING to debug it, then compile it, and combine it with all the other code......

Sometimes it's faster just to avoid constantly compiling when the slightest update is made.

I too, am very disappointed to see some MTA 'fans' behave the way they do, now that the release date has been delayed. I say: how dare you to expect someone you dont even know, to do things for you, for free AND within a certain time? I can not believe the ignorance some people display here. It is truly shameful.

I can remember when everyone was cool with each other, and rather than "SHUT THE FUCK UP", it was "sweet... nice one" and pats on the back.

which is why I would like to propose something: everyone, spend the entirety of next week, not f--king swearing, using CAPITALS, or exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

If someone says something stupid, ignore them, ask for an admin, or simply politely correct them.

The way things have been going, it almost makes me want to stop coming to these boards.

One hopes that with MTA 0.3b, that the boards will become peaceful once again...

Edited by Guest
i completely agree, but to solve this issue, don't set release dates..

just do it, people can check the progress counter because you can only predict it aswell as they can..

just when it's done, tell em, don't make pre-arrangements, cos it's lieing if failed, and i hate lieing and if anyone doesn't agree, then they have a major issue

Most of the anger is because you guys set a date and then didn't come through on that date. It's pretty simply, don't make us expect anything and you have nothing to worry about.

You guys seem to have some sort of beginning and end of what you want to accomplish as you have a counter on the front page indicating your progress. I would hope that you don't pull these numbers out of your ass in estimation of work done.

Looks like the mod is almost done, I hope it's next week. Until then, keep up the good work.

*cough*... um... the point of this topic is to say that they're avoiding release dates.... :wink:

Edited by Guest
That's probably the main reason I avoid using GGM. I can only play for 3 mins or so... :(

Yes, and a few minutes ago, i tested to play ggm in LAN... Cool multiplayer, when you can't see the other player, whatever you do... :roll:

Edit: And of course - the other player cant see you neither!