ever heard of the edit button Me, or are you another lazy slacker?

~ EDIT

and also, i am not a teen-idiot and i am friendly, just people on these forums can be cocks at certain points, being arrogrant and ignorant is un-called for, and i don't get along with people who do so.

also, STFU lol... they are doing a great mod and maybe should be awarded with more gratitude, but if you were here longer you would realise the ecstatic behavoir running through your blood as it is about to release, then oh look, it's delayed, just don't burn hopes up like there wortheless.

Take some damn consideration

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and also, i am not a teen-idiot and i am friendly, just people on these forums can be cocks at certain points, being arrogrant and ignorant is un-called for, and i don't get along with people who do so.

OMG OMG!!! people are arrogent and think their alwayys right on the forum? OMG I NEVER WOULD OF GUESSED THAT!!! FREAKING AWSOME!!! I WISH I KNEW SOMEONE LIKE THAT!! WOW!!!!

...sorry, just all these "bah bah release date blah blah late blah blah im an isdiot someone ban my ass" posts are REALLY getting to me....

also, STFU lol... they are doing a great mod and maybe should be awarded with more gratitude, but if you were here longer you would realise the ecstatic behavoir running through your blood as it is about to release, then oh look, it's delayed, just don't burn hopes up like there wortheless.

Take some damn consideration

wha?... I was saying that people shouldn't be asses.....

me, you posted like 5 posts , when you could have just dfone 5 quotes..it's a waste of space

and bill..how to put it cleary.. you are a dick head, your sarcastic, obviously have no life, and should be shot..

clear enough?

~ EDIT

ok a little too harsh, just don't be like that it's damn annoying, the posts bug me as much as they do you

you say that we will come back when the 0.3 will be here, but...you know you must be quick as gta4 is nammed crime online!

It s not personnal...stricly business,when I look at the GGm and the MTA I see clearly what is the best version...

but maybe things will change and your 0.3 will be better, in this case in will be the first to congratulate you...life is business,I m ridin' in the winner' s side...

But the stuff that know it become a little personnal it s that you delete the topic when you said the release and the one where you tell that the release is delayed...Cuz the ones who don t recongnize them faults aren' t mens....and I hate biatch

GTA4???? :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Don't listen to him... some people who are especially gullible have been fooled to think that GTA4 will be called Crime Online or something like that.

Man I just think that you made a mistake. Saying that you will never post another release date. Will skip you I am going to GGM. Talkin bout its go come out on Friday. If you knew that yall was not going to be done well you should have never posted a release date.

Note from Mr.Bill : HERAY!!!

Quick question. Why is it that all the people jumping ship have to let all of us know about it?? Do you need permission, or is it because you think that if you say your gonna leave, the MTA Devs. are gonna say "Oh my god !!! Six people are leaving, we might as well release 0.3 now before one more person leaves!!" Cool your jets and grow up some. Life is full of disappointments so get used to it!

Man I just think that you made a mistake. Saying that you will never post another release date. Will skip you I am going to GGM. Talkin bout its go come out on Friday. If you knew that yall was not going to be done well you should have never posted a release date.

this smells to a kick and ban

Hello there,

Someone posted that MTA .3b was coning out on friday april the 11th,i checked to see if MTA had released a mod on friday but there was nothing ,i was a little disappointed but, i would rather MTA team take there time to release a good working stable mod, than release a mod tomorrow that has bugs and doesnt work . Patience is the key...! :idea:

Keep up the good work MTA TEAM !!

That's some good WEED....!!! :shock:

• MTA Team

this smells to a kick and ban

ur going to ggm, well Barna isn't posting any releasedates either :lol:

Personally im not bothered when its released as long as it is released. I'd rather wait 2 more weeks for a well done job then 1 day for a half decent job.

All the people who are gonna "leave" you gotta relise that this isnt the easiest thing to do. The people working on this mod are nothing short of miricle workers. They are programming Multiplayer into an engine that isnt designed for it.

I mean yeah i was disapointed but I found someone else to enjoy on that day (I got battlefield 1942). At the end of the day its a game and its there to be enjoyed. If its not out when you expect then find something else to go. Go Outside, Go on another game or watch some TV this is a Home made multiplayer mod. I mean when R* pushed back Vice City there wasnt loads of people saying

"OMFG This sucks im gonna switch to another game"

You can say that its a differant case but it isnt. Like Rockstar these people also need time to perfect what they are doing, (But lets hope these people do a better job of perfecting it)

To the MTA Team keep up the good work and release it when its ready.

i dotn really gvie a shit if there are delays and such but hearing ppl complaining about it really pisses me off. ok if ur gonna leave dotn be sayin O im gonna play ggm!! cuz mta cant realease the mod. its not gonna change anything sine like 149055 ppl are gonna play this GREAT MOD and plus mta is more stable. go to ggm

if you want its fine with mta. i tried it and like barely ppl use it i wonder y? and plus that mod is just a wannabe mta they just want respect while mta wants people to be happy and shit. roFL

anyways mta keep on the good work ill be here waiting for the next release.