Are they Cheating?

Guest Dropedarious

Every time I meet some guy, I shot him 150 bullets and the guy only spread some blood while he shot me twice and kill me ¿Are they cheating or may I be doing something wrong?

He could be cheating.. or he could eather be lagged out or tabbed out or on his end he sees you swinging fist at him not a weapon. but 150times sounds like a cheater to me whos sitting there showing ya hes cheating seen this many times

Sometimes it depends on the weapon the person is using. Also this is a mp game so don't just aim at the person aim a little ahead of them and u will definitely see there health go down..... (Press F10 *for health and name) Also try to get into servers with a good ping. (ASE tells you this..) You can also see this from the score-board... *Press F11*

Hope this helps you a little. :wink:

P.S.

MTA:VC 0.2 Has done a lot to cut down on the cheaters, so don't think its cheating everytime. :? (Remember MTAVC Is only in BETA.) *Its not perfect. *yet. :wink::roll:8)

before I say someone is cheating I see if there ping high and if it's like over 450+ I just find someone esle to fight ...

Is it just me or when someone has a really high ping 450+ I have a hard time trying to hit them and it almost seems like that have god mod?

soultion hit them with chopper blades :twisted:

:lol: I found this to be a good working tip.... If ur a cop this always worked for me.... Take a gun u can really run with or just use ur fist... and run in circles around the person u can hardly hit.... they will stand still and try to fire at you... *you will notice they will basically miss :wink: every time lol. :lol: ok, now when they basically reload take out ur shotgun and shoot em till he dies... He will be standing still for ya & there you go an easy kill. 8)

...or just do what I do and use a chainsaw ;D

That always works for me when I am against someone with an m60. I sprint up to them, get behind them, whip out the chainsaw and cut away. Because you are very slow with an m60, you cannot escape :twisted::twisted::twisted:

i never kill with any thing but a Pistol, strafe in circles and fire i only use the big guns for shooting car's as you can simply jump out of the way if they are after you even with a big gun, i rairly get hit by cars or hit with a shotgun/big gun, jumpin garound untell your pistol reloads is good too :)

I had that happen to me almost everytime i get in a middle of a warzone...but the surprising thing is my opponent accuses me of cheating because i'm not taking any damage, which is pretty far fetched considering he's not getting hit either.

The problem could be my dodgy dial up connection i think...

Also note that sometimes the weapons aim a little bit to the right, so if he's standing still shooting at you for 5 minutes, and you're shooting at him, hitting him every time, he probably just sees the bullets going off to the side. (This messed up aiming doesn't ALWAYS happen, but it does sometimes).