Questions About Hosting Mta

Admigo

Hello all,

I want a good hosting service for my server.

1.Whats better to use:Gameserver or VPS?

2.What Gameserver or VPS u would recom me?

3.What does a VPS Server? It keeps your server online or its only for buying an ip?

I hope you will answer some of my questions because i really need a good host for a 1.3 server.

Thanks Admigo

Hello!

If you know what your doing, you would benefit from a VPS Server.. (If you can afford it)

A company 1and1 offers Windows VPS Boxes, for around 30$ a month and up depending on the specs you take. I have a referral link if you want to check it out its http://www.hosting.matthewserta.com/

If you know your way around Linux, there are companies that offer boxes from 5$ a month such as Volume Drive.

If money is the issue, and you DONT know how to use Linux, You may want to look in to gameserver hosts. But with a VPS you will be able to host more than JUST the game server.

Hello!

If you're just thinking to host game server, and you do not have any knowledge with Linux operating system, you can go with game server host provider, they have professional workers who will help you running your game server.

For "gsp", you can find the hosting talk section, for vps'es, try domvps(they have good reviews)

If you have linux knowledge everyone has it.

Go for linux vps.Its easy to use, you just need to use some commands.Many tutorials on net , its not that hard.